• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP tathra

RIP, I didn't think I would lose all the friends I've met on here so soon.

Last edited:
Dear God... I had no idea. I hadn't seen this thread yet, it's been months...

I just shed some tears for you Tath. I hope you're in a better place <3

R.I.P. tathra. Always so sad to see a good person go too young.

I know I'm late to this, but this is so sad to hear about. Aaron and I used to chat quite a bit back in the day.. he's the first person I looked up when I logged back in after years of being away. Too many lost over the years it seems.. RIP.

I seem to recall tathra was one of the most prolific timewasters on the whole of these forums.
Although i did not really know him personally, he used to be on the bluelight irc chan and friends with thetripdoctor.
i think he was soldier in Iraq war iirc.

Been thinking of you these last few days. We have lost far too many, and nothing I can say will ever be enough.

I miss you, and I haven't forgotten you.

Fuck.

I can't believe I just found out about this. I knew him in person (we met on BL first). I was going to raves with him and others BLers and having parties at my house with him and his girl back in like 2001-2002. He is the one who introduced me to ketamine. Even though we lived ~90 minutes apart we hung out for a lot for about a year and then I moved out of the region and didn't talk to him much after that. This one hurts.

Fuck.

I can't believe I just found out about this. I knew him in person (we met on BL first). I was going to raves with him and others BLers and having parties at my house with him and his girl back in like 2001-2002. He is the one who introduced me to ketamine. Even though we lived ~90 minutes apart we hung out for a lot for about a year and then I moved out of the region and didn't talk to him much after that. This one hurts.

I'm sorry man. :(
*hugs*