A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP pontifex

sundayraver

Bluelighter
I just heard news pontifex has passed away. No further details. RIP Tom

1394171_166006536939368_252636875_n.jpg

Pontifex/Tom (left), with FlippingTop/Aaron (right)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit ..... You knew him irl .

NOt another EADDer .

R.I.P . n wishes to his Wife n all the rest of you that new him Well.

What? - massive respect to his friends and family.

Last edited:
meh. one of my favourite posters. <3 to his wife if she's reading.

insanely saddening news.

It's surreal as fuk as it's posted on Aarons page .

Gutted. One of my favourite posters on here.

What the fuck man, he was doing well. Poor wife. R.I.P Ponti, you were a good friend to me on here

Sad news. So many people have passed.

What a shitty year.

What the fuck man, he was doing well. Poor wife. R.I.P Ponti, you were a good friend to me on here

From what I gathered, he was not doing well.

This is very sad news :( Much love to his friends and family...And his model wife.

:(

Ah what ? My respects to all those who knew him. :|

This is so sad, EADD'r dying needs to stop :(

no way, not another young life tragically cut short, this is too much allready, he was having great trouble dealing with aarons death, but hed got himself clean off smack. Aaron would not have wanted this. I wish he'd have called out for more help on here, maybe it could have helped him, what a waste. RIP & Respect. What a heartbreaker for his wife. An incredible number of young people have died in what should have been the prime of their lives this year. I cant emotionally take it in at the moment.

Has this been a particularly bad year or has it allways been like this ?

Last edited:
yes several more too; flipping top, xamkou, wherewolf, coolio and sepher. I had only 'chatted' to the first 3. Why does it allways seem to be the brightest of people that find themselves in these extreme situations. :?

Lets hope it stops at unlucky 13. Everyone, please see out 2013, as shit as the forthcoming winter may be, spring will soon follow, bringing with it new life, energy, and opportunities.

The story of Ektamines death is hearbreaking, as is the wherewolf and Mugz thread. Ive not looked at the others im sure they are equally heartbreaking. I was very new here and only caught a few of Ekatimes posts but what a wild bright star he was. Fuckin terrible.

Last edited:
We didn't get along but still sucks to hear :(

Cornishman too? Fuck! He was cool as shit :( :(

Settle down please you euro fucks <3 & respect

I didn't know him personally but thoroughly enjoyed his intelligent posting style on here, what a massive loss. :(