• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

i assume you dont know how to pm and were talking to me

the day he told me he took a huge dose of lopermide and sent me text around 415am that said
night night

Tom was an amazing person and even though i never met him (we had plans to meet soon), he brought many smiles to my face and lots of laughs. He was a special person with an amazing glow. I got to know him much better in the last few months and was quite concerned for him. I expressed how much I cared about him the last time we spoke. RIP tom. I miss you.

Hello all, this is Tom Jeter's mom. Yes unforuntately Tom was found in his bed October 24th. Two of his friends found him, appeared he had died sometime in the middle of the night.

Thank u all for being his friend. He spent more time here than anywhere.

Now, for the horrible part and I hope you all listen well, autopsy report is not back yet , but appears someone has started some new trend of taking lots of Immodium to get a narcotic effect, well, it appears, lots of immodium and alcohol killed Tom, I will let you know for sure when tests are back, but would u all quit looking for a new way before you die as well,he was my best buddy, I dont know how I will make it. My number is 804-310-9852 and my email is [email protected]. He really wanted to sell those bracelets. Im going to contact some people to see if we can legally do that, if so, Tom didnt have any insurance so what better way to raise money for his funeral costs than to sell what he wanted to sell;\\

Oh by the way, Taffy went to live with his good friend Henry, she has two and a half acres to run and another dog to play with, she is so happy and the new owners are so good to her, Tom would be happy, I am deploying overseas or else I would have kept her

Again, thanks for being Toms friend

I don't know if you can get private messages yet as a greenlighter, but I want to say that my heart is for you. My kids are my everything and I don't think there is any one who knows real grief the way a mother does after losing her son. I hope you find some peace eventually and even though we are total strangers, I send my love and support. Comfort be.<3

^ greenlighters can send pms with the new version of the forum..

I am so sorry for your loss, Summer64. I didn't know Tom, but I knew he was well-loved here, and my boyfriend Evad/Dave died 2 months ago and now shares this shrine with Tom - so I can understand some of what you are going through. There are no words to adequately express what I want to say, but I am sending you all my love. I am so sorry <3

I think about you everyday, Tom....RIP my friend... We all loved you and I hope you know that...

lilwayne3.jpg

Hello all, this is Tom Jeter's mom. Yes unforuntately Tom was found in his bed October 24th. Two of his friends found him, appeared he had died sometime in the middle of the night.

Thank u all for being his friend. He spent more time here than anywhere.

Now, for the horrible part and I hope you all listen well, autopsy report is not back yet , but appears someone has started some new trend of taking lots of Immodium to get a narcotic effect, well, it appears, lots of immodium and alcohol killed Tom, I will let you know for sure when tests are back, but would u all quit looking for a new way before you die as well,he was my best buddy, I dont know how I will make it. My number is 804-310-9852 and my email is [email protected]. He really wanted to sell those bracelets. Im going to contact some people to see if we can legally do that, if so, Tom didnt have any insurance so what better way to raise money for his funeral costs than to sell what he wanted to sell;\\

Oh by the way, Taffy went to live with his good friend Henry, she has two and a half acres to run and another dog to play with, she is so happy and the new owners are so good to her, Tom would be happy, I am deploying overseas or else I would have kept her

Again, thanks for being Toms friend
I read your post in our new members introduction, and it really sunk my heart. I'm sure you will find out who they are, but we also have an active member who was the mother of a bluelighter, she hangs around the dark side, and is an absolutely wonderful person. Please check out that thread that I posted in your intro, and even The Dark Side. They have helped me through the worst of times. Best wishes to you and your family <3 And hun if you need to talk my email is on my profile, dont be afraid to talk to me, we're all here for you.

I always saw your posts around but I not never got to know you...it's a shame...wish u where still here you seemed like a real cool guy, anyways Rest in Peace

funniest dude... and a charmer to boot... so I am behind the times, but this is my RIP to yet another quality BLer. better late than never <3

and I have to agree with L2R....stop dying, cunts!!

Really horrible news i knew him on blacklight and the lounge. All in all its been a rough few months on bl.

hey melange. i'm getting cupped buddy =D. you and tally and the others. watch over us asshats.

we're having a party in tinychat for you tonight.....we miss you tom....<3