• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Mariposa

Mate, you know what, all the individual relationships you had with all the peopke in your life, I dont have any say or much involvement in except for mutual friends and that at best is long distance.

I cherish you and especially since you had my back going through some serious shit. I think thats what we all need, you being the headstrong person you are could have used that back but actually physically wirh you. I dont know if anyone could control you when you lost control though and id I had have known how bad your addiction was, from here all I could have done is just listen.

I have to let you go too. Youll pop up as you do I am sure and you would understand what I feel for you is not what others do, but thats basically their life and their perspective.

I love ya no matter what, forgiveness and acceptance I dont need to give to you so remembering you is easy.

I did not realise that grieving like this caused pain to other people who feel like their pain didnt matter do with that you ill keep to myself which you are anyway.

Pleasure to have met you.

I spent time with a mutual loved one who remembers you fondly so with us alive you live on.

Bye mate.

We had a falling out (like a few others I see...) back when I was in school in NorCal, but before that we were very close friends & spent lots of time together; she knew my late husband Ryan well, too. Over 15yrs ago! I am shocked she actually ODed from alcohol but that was always her weakness, and just goes to show how arbitrary drug classifications are. I hope you're in a better place, Jillian. Prayers to her father, a good man I had the pleasure of meeting.

I saw a girl with wavy blonde hair walking a husky up my street and i felt like i'd been punched in the chest. For a moment i actually thought it was you... I miss our chats.

I am absolutely in shock about this, she was one of the best of all BLers. We had some great times together in San Francisco and at Coachella.

When I was going through a pretty bad time she had some great words for me, that I've never forgotten even 11-12 years later. Absolutely shattered to see the news on FB.

RIP J. Hope you're with your mother now.
Heh, I still associate you with this place, we shoild talk more tbh.

Mariposa, could use a little of your sass today@

Ms Jillian,

I was dozing off just then, and in my half asleep state, you randomly popped in to my head... well, i'm listening <3

I still miss you, my heart feels squeezy pang whenever i think that you should still be earthside, damn it <3

All I can say is wow the pain I feel to see this thread. I think of you so often. Jillian you will never be forgotten. You were there for me in some dark times I went through. I know they have a special place for you in heaven. I don't know that there are many special souls like yours. 💞

I wish you were here, your presence is missed in my life.

There is comfort in reading old posts yet talking to you is never going to happen again and it is such a loss.

Still remember you all these years later

Am very thankful to have gone to meet her, unfortunately mariposa and dextermeth are both deceased now. Having both in same room was very fun, won't ever forget them.

These are the two people I cried hard about. Jillian was such a good friend, considering we'd never met in person, and Tim was a very special person to me, even if he drove me up the wall. The pain of his death felt by some of my most beloved people played a huge part in my grief as well. But yeah, i cried big when i found out about Jillian and Tim :cry::cry::cry:

I did not know her but i send all my love to her family and her friends. It is triggering me a bit because i found my father the same way, but no worries, this was years ago. All my good thoughts, all my energy I sent to the people that are totally desperate now because of her loss.

Rest in peace, Jillian.

JJ

gPvl5KS.jpg