• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Keaton

Wow, this breaks my heart.

Stephen is the only person I really got to know from BL. I seriously regret not making the trip down to SD to visit him like we talked about. I'll miss sharing dnb tracks and hearing about Opy.

See you on the otherside <3

This is so sad. :( I was always envious of his dydoe piercing.

:( :(

Rip Keaton.

rip bro, we had some good times together.i'm going to miss you man. you are in a much better place,love you forever.

Fucking devastated to hear this :(
I have no words....
RIP Stephen <3 <3 <3

This one hits a lot closer to home.. he was a regular in ED when I first started out :(

Hope you're modding us all from that big computer in the sky, bro

True that. I believe he was modding ED when I first started poking around BL... RIP

i fucking can't believe this. i really can't accept this. stephen meant so much to me, he helped me through so much and was always there for me whenever i needed it, his friendship saved my life. anyone who knew him knows what i'm talking about. he was such a genuine person. i have so many regrets for things i didn't say and the fact that i was never able to actually meet him despite knowing him for a few years..

just when i thought he was getting better. last time i talked to him he was telling me about how he was going to be out of the hospital in a week and how excited he was to go see his dogs..... and friends and family... of whom i hope are getting though all of this okay.. he was too young to go, fucking idiot on his fucking bike, with all the minor accidents you got in you'd have thought you'd fucking figure it out but i guess shit happens, don't say i didn't warn you

i love you stephen, i'm sorry things turned out the way they did, i wish i wasn't having to write these words, still hoping this is some fucking sick joke you're playing on all of us, i'm too far in denial and grief. i fucking love you. RIP sweet P.

Well, if its any consolation, I believe the most important things in life are the relationships we make with others during the time we have on this earth.

I didnt know him as well as some, but even in my limited contact with him I could tell he was a kind, genuine, and funny guy. It seems as if he touched the lives of many people around here.

To die young is a shame, but if it must be, at least he spent his time well and left his mark on others with the time he had.

it's true, and i can only say how grateful i am for ever having met him, knowing him was one of the best things to have happened to me, he gave me a reason to smile and he made me realize that life was worth living

^ If thats true then im sure he would be glad to know that you are living a better life because of him.

A lot of us changed our avatars when Melange and Tally passed away.

You deserve the same tribute, Stephen <3