• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Elkat13

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter

Bluelight user and blogger/phan ElKat13, or DeemsterDiva overdosed. Rest in peace.

• BluelightBluelight – My favorite drug forum website. Although I go by the handle elkat13, I’m sure you’ll recognize the blog posts Check out the forum as well. Lots of useful information on any drug available. Just ignore all the needle hate (yep, even in the drug community.

This is no joke
Posted on May 6, 2019 by Deemster_Diva
Dear reader, this is Elizabeth’s (Deemster Diva) mother. She is laying in a hospital in Philadelphia brain dead from overdosing on heroin, Xanax and Lyrica. She will naturally pass very soon. This is the result of her thinking she was smarter than the drugs she loved. This will also be your fate if you believe there is any safety in junkie behavior. I loved her but she is gone.

This will also be your fate if you believe there is any safety in junkie behavior.
I didn't know The Sober get to Live Forever...

RIP Elkat. Very unfortunate loss of life.

Damn. Its really sad her family deleted her blog. I like to think i will live on through my writing even if i die suddenly.

Damn. Its really sad her family deleted her blog. I like to think i will live on through my writing even if i die suddenly.
I know we're all going to be forgotten one day and what not. I suppose her family may have thought what she wrote about may have encouraged drug use in some people and wanted to "stop the madness" so to speak.

I can respect the decision even if I disagree with it. I imagine a lot of families might do the same.

The internet has an archive, cj, and I'm sure her blog material might be found on there.

Yeah you can't blame the parents for being angry at the stuff related to what killed her. It's only natural.

So sad. :(

Bluelight user and blogger/phan ElKat13, or DeemsterDiva overdosed. Rest in peace.

• BluelightBluelight – My favorite drug forum website. Although I go by the handle elkat13, I’m sure you’ll recognize the blog posts Check out the forum as well. Lots of useful information on any drug available. Just ignore all the needle hate (yep, even in the drug community.

This is no joke
Posted on May 6, 2019 by Deemster_Diva
Dear reader, this is Elizabeth’s (Deemster Diva) mother. She is laying in a hospital in Philadelphia brain dead from overdosing on heroin, Xanax and Lyrica. She will naturally pass very soon. This is the result of her thinking she was smarter than the drugs she loved. This will also be your fate if you believe there is any safety in junkie behavior. I loved her but she is gone.
I’m so bummed that her blog was removed. I forgot all about it ana been looking for it today ans I had the passing thought something has happened to her. I’m so sad to know she’s gone. She was one of a good kind.

I know we're all going to be forgotten one day and what not. I suppose her family may have thought what she wrote about may have encouraged drug use in some people and wanted to "stop the madness" so to speak.

I can respect the decision even if I disagree with it. I imagine a lot of families might do the same.

The internet has an archive, cj, and I'm sure her blog material might be found on there.
Please don’t make fun of my internet ignorance but how would I find her archive?
TIA

Please don’t make fun of my internet ignorance but how would I find her archive?
TIA
there are web back ups of the internet

like when the judge made Chris Korda take down his internet pages they're still up there, somewhere, for those of us who know where to look.

TIA
and I'm not, I promise sweetie

but I just woke up from 15 hours of sleep and I'm so tired I can't help you find it, gotta get well.

Gotta smoke a bowl and have cereal....

It's basically a living copy of the internet whenever they "copy it" and however frequently they do it. I imagine some multimillionaire wanted to make the internet permanent for some ... insane philosophical reason and did it just to ? Let me see if the site still exists I'm so rude @Absoluteolive I forgot about you, sometimes it takes me a while to get right

and I'm still not :|

I have some of my music on archive.org for this very reason (accessible to everyone is not private; all pw protected files are crackable, just fyi, except maybe kindle because of tech updates the last few months which will soon again be crackable....) but /web/ is going to let you see the way back machine and like... just fiddle around with it. I don't know how it works anymore they probably made it even easier

Basically I think that's as far as I can help you; it should still exist SOMEWHERE on archive.org/web/

I know that may not be like a huge sigh of relief when you're mourning the loss of someone and want to see them enjoying their life, or whatever their content was (perhaps it wasn't all positive, such as mine can be) but I can understand that and I am sure it still exists because the waybackmachine still exists, thus, the blog must still be there.

TIA
If you gave me a link to her archive I could easily go to it quickly before it was deleted, download the website contents (or copy/recreate easily I am no novice at html or blogging... :D) and .rar them for you

btw I'm so high (first shatter hit; I quit for many days so shatter now REALLY fucks me up) that when I hit home button I saw the links to her wordpress; they're loading... I see her entries. I can save them 1 by 1 if they load... this one taking a while to load (may be entire blog before mom closes it: the best of her and how you want to remember her, most likely).

Hope you are well <3