• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

Rest in peace!!! I didn't know this person, however the vibe is universal. I hope their family can pull through it.

I too am curious as to the cause, but if it's being withheld for reasons, let's have respect and leave it at that. :)

to a face i never saw,to a friend i never met.. You made many a night and dawn on BL enjoyable..hard to believe the friendship that can come from this site,despite the distance and difference in our lives.

Hope your in a happy place,all the best to your family and friends...RIP mate..

Some people just like to know. Its human nature. Stop fighting in a thread of someones passing. I'm sure that's not what he would like to see, although I did not know him. Rip

No one is fighting. If the family or his close friends here felt that those details were necessary for the public to have, you can guarantee that we would have them.

Rest in peace, future soldier.

33jpif4.gif

I can't believe this tragic news.

My best wishes go to out to those who knew and loved him.

I had just begun to get a hold on his style and attitude, which will be sorely missed.

Peace - Pipp

So sorry to hear this, we're losing BL'ers before their time far too often :( My condolences to all of his friends and family <3

^Does it matter?

I never knew Ektamine but always enjoyed his posts in the EADD peevee thread. Sorry to hear of his death. He's no longer with us, but for me his posts live on.

I tend to agree with Jackie, the exception being unless his death was drug related. As I say, I followed him in the Peevee thread. If this tragic and untimely loss was in some way linked to drug use and was in some way preventable, then I would rest easier knowing how myself and others could avoid a similar fate.

Otherwise, my thoughts to those who knew him better than I. Sorry for your loss.

would it be amiss to suggest that the details of his demise, if promulgated, would not advance the core value of harm reduction?

^I think that it would change the spirit of this thread from genuine grief and mourning to morbid voyeurism. Gossip adds nothing.