• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

theotherside

Ex-Bluelighter
We have just learned that our Trip Report Moderator Ektamine has passed away. I wanted to make it known here in Trip Reports first as this was where he was going to start as the new Trip Report Mod.

I knew him very well and can say from the bottom of my heart that he was a great person, with a caring heart, gave out compassion to me and many others when we really needed it. His contributions to the community will not be forgotten. For those of you who knew him please pay your respects either in this thread, or in the Bluelight Shrine. I will also make an announcement in NMI as he posted there the most.

Rest In Peace Ektamine....we have lost one of the great ones.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Wow.

RIP man. I never got to meet you in person but I really wish I could have. TOS, do you think you could link the Bluelight Shrine thread about ektamine over here so other Bluelighters can see it?

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family ektamine. I know you're in a better place. <3 <3

Rest in peace man.

I just found out that he passed away, RIP man, Bluelight is missing one of its best members tonight.

If anybody has any information about him, please post it here. We will remember you always man.

<3 ekt

-NT

I knew him very well and can say from the bottom of my heart that he was a great person, with a caring heart, gave out compassion to me and many others when we really needed it. His contributions to the community will not be forgotten. For those of you who knew him please pay your respects.

Rest In Peace Ektamine....we have lost one of the great ones.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This is so terrible. I was becoming really great friends with him and had no idea why he disappeared. He was totally my opposite coast equal. I can't believe to hear this news it's pretty unreal :( My condolences to his family and my prayers that he's soaring a cosmic wave to freedom.

So tragic :( He had such potential in becoming a mod.

My heart goes out to the guy.
<3 RIP amigo.
I hope you're in a better place now.

I know he has. I know he's in a better place.

We'll always be here for you man. You left us too soon, far too soon.

(Rest in Peace) - It's difficult to understand why this has to happen.

Ektamine will live on, no doubt, in the hearts and minds of many.

My best to friends and family.

I would like to dedicate this song to the memory of ektamine, not so much because of the lyrics, but because of the emotion the chorus evokes. I had shown him this song to prove to him that 70's music rocked :) He loved it so I'm posting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k5xCkkQAEY

nice choice,TOS.

ektamine,you made me love you then you disappeared. i am not angry just sad. yet i know that your energy will stay with those of us whose lives you've touched.

now,just like TOS,you are getting an old school song from me to say goodbye.

I love you.
~Shine on You Crazy Diamond by: Pink Floyd

TOS can you tell us what happened? PM me if you must.

This is devastating news :(

We only just started talking in NMI social but from what i could already tell from out short conversations, you were a good guy.

RIP mate, see you on the other side <3

EamEt.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3

He also loved this lyric: He quoted it in this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=570187&page=31

There's a universe inside us, all made of liquid.
It's a case of inner space, chemically dependent.
Through the veins to the brain, a whole solar system,
And I'm a jet-setting space cadet experimenting.
Yep, I vow to this, I'm an alchemist.
I mix emotion up with thoughts and the outcome's bliss.
Inhibition ain’t my boss, without a doubt take risks.
The price of progress with that cost? I'll dish out them chips
And chip at it like a sculptor carve out a wish.
I'm on a chemical romance and life is a trip
A slow dance with destiny, and her hands I grip.
She quick, but I chase; freeze, tag, I'm it.
I keep running like a fountain, so deep as a crater is wide, high as a mountain goat.
And I'm immune to this altitude, got a high tolerance for substance. How bout you?
They say its abuse; I call it a skill rapid a river run through me like a chemical spill, no harm.
When I'm induced I live at will, whoa, the mind-marsh mellows like some lucky charms.
Blast off from an armchair into space.
So fast, so high got a sprinter's face.
So vast, vanilla skies, I can smell and taste the chemicals in them depending on the prescription.
Self-medicated chemists mixing up some inventions,
Experimenting and tripping,
Entering new dimensions.
With my eyes wide shut, intuition and vision,
Side effects make you feel like you're flying and swimming all at the same time, man
I ain't lying, no fibbing.
Throughout all found a wisdom broken down like a prism.
I think I'm neighbors with the man on the moon.
Chemistry's like music and I am in tune.

Come and lay, I'll kiss you on the eyelids,
then we'll sleep and dream good things.
Don't you know it is just the chemicals
in our brain that cause us pain?

Last edited: