• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

the rhyth of life really has no rhyme when we lose a young soul so early in life. A person that is open to the world and all it offers. a person that helped peope to safely enjoy what this earth provides. well see u in the after life

It is always heartbreaking when we lose one of our own, and not only that but it is an immense tragedy for someone so young and with such a bright future to leave us before their time :(

RIP ektamine, we miss you. I hope you have found the peace you were looking for <3

This is still a shock to me. That guy was the coolest. I really enjoyed getting to know him.

RIP man <3

Always terrible to read of a fellow Bluelighter dying. I'd seen quite a few of his posts. A real shame. RIP, mate.

I loved his posts; what a great guy. May his spirit join the Overmind, and watch peacefully over us.

Wow, that's really sad to hear... I remember hearing he was the new TR mod and I've never seen him doing any 'moderating' in this section, but the last thing I expected was a death...

My condolences to his family, and not to sound rude, but does anybody know what caused his death?

This is my first time loosing a BLer I knew pretty well.

RIP, seriously.

I'm not going back to the MDPV threads again.

And I'm not going back to PeeVee either.

Goodbye Etkamine.

Ek, I never talked to you but from what I heard you were a cool cat. So sorry we never got to cross paths. Maybe next time. Goodluck and rest in peace <3.

Very sad. I only recently became aware of him but there was a lot to like there. I'm sorry.

fuck. this is terrible. sad to see him go its so suprising. RIP dude.

would be good to know what happened exactly but can understand if the family dont want it.

I hope they are coping with the loss alright and its truly heartbreaking to see someone go before there time.

<3

Just awful. It's a shame to lose anyone, especially someone who had that extra spark to them. His candle burned short, but oh so brightly. I wasn't super familiar with him but just reading his posts his geniality shined through clear as day. My condolences to his loved ones, in real life and those here on Blue Light.