• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

I haven't been here long, but I enjoyed his posts none the less.

RIP bro, you won't be forgotten.

Such a warm,friendly,knowledgeable contributor to this place. Loved reading his posts.

RIP

This is so sudden!

:(

I really enjoyed his posts and can say with affirmation that the forum won't be the same without him.

RIP ektamine. <3

LSDMDMA&9727071 said:
RIP man
he didnt...die from drugs did he?
i hope not, that makes it moar sad

Yes no maybe so.

I'll wait to learn more about what's going on. I don't want to post a bunch of personal stuff on Bluelight if that's not what his family wanted.

It hit extra hard today when the realization of how real it all was presented itself.

I'm totally bummed. I miss you already eKtamine there was too much stuff to achieve ahead of you in life :(

I'll never forget the things you told me and the places I need to visit when I make it out there. I just wish you could have joined me :(

2back.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3

This is terrible news. I wish the best to his friends and family. It always weirds me out when this kind of thing happens on here. Rest in peace, man.

You don't know how happy it makes me to see so much love for my boy ektamine in this thread and in the shrine. It makes me know that Bluelight IS a community...we all care about each other and should all check on each other!
Peace and love to everyone who has shown their love.

Only just logged on and discovered this awful news. So sorry :(

Go fly man. Go fly to that great gig in the sky.....<3

Oh no.... no man thats fucked. :(:(:( How did it happen? I looked at the PV megathread and saw this awful awful news... aw man this sucks. :(

Hearing this makes me sad. :( RIP ektamine. I barely got to know ya man, but I'm saddened all the same. :(

css5stepstitle.jpg

We all die; The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will...and eKtamine def left something on this board that will live for ever and will be never forgotten

Rest in Eternal peace my friend

I want to apologize to anyone who tthought I meant any disrespect to my dear late frien ektamine... I was speaking in a sarcastic rhetoric when I referred to him as "dumb" I know ektamine to be very intelligent...

I don't deal with the death of people that I like very well... I feel helpless and inadequate as a friend... I always feel as though if I was somehow a better friend I could have prevented it...

I never fucking cry about shit but when someone awesome is taken away too early like this I was just devestated...

My sincerest apologies to anyone who I may have offended...

Rip ektamine.... you were, are and always will be loved by those you touched....

I joined the site too late to get to know ektamine, but I can tell from his posts that he was an awesome person. It is obvious that he touched the lives of many Bluelighters and my deepest condolences go out to those who knew him, his friends, and his family.

I hope that he rests in peace.

Aw man that's seriously tragic news.. I always enjoyed reading his posts, he is a great bluelighter. I knew he kinda disappeared recently, and it saddens me to hear that the worst has happened..

You won't be forgotten, buddy. Once a bluelighter, always a bluelighter.

R.I.P. :(

Damn it. This is horrible news! I was worried about him when he hadn't logged in since becoming a mod, but tried to remain positive. Rest in peace.