• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

I didn't know Ektamine, but I know that he will be missed.

RIP Ektamine and may his friends and family find peace.

I had only encountered him in the forums a few times but his posts were great.

You will be missed ektamine :(

:( Certainly one who left us far too early and at far too young an age... Rest in peace, I wish I could have gotten to know you better... the few correspondences we had were wonderful and I could immediately tell what a great person you were. We really have lost an amazing person in both our little online community here and in this world. You, as well as your friends and family, are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow...

Speechless...

May you rest in peace, and your memories and good times live on in the thoughts of others. Farewell <3

Rest In Peace! What a terrible news yes :( Don't know him personnaly but his thread was very usefull ! Peace

wow looking at the comments on the shrine. he made such an impression and impact others and thats just trough the internet. musta been one hellofaguy irl huh.

rip.

aww fuck man... I was wondering why he had not responded to my PM.

Man that's fucking shit...

R.I.P :(:(:(

I didn't know him as well, as some people here, but I feel sorry, and this is terrible news.

He would be a great mod of TR!

RIP, ektamine. <3

Oh shit ... I didn't really know him but I've read alot of his posts so there's always a feeling of familiarity there and it's always sad to see someone go. Wishing the best to his family and friends.

My deepest condolences to his friends and family - may he Rest In Peace

Respect