Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RIP - DJ Auto Matt (Melbourne)

Raving Loony

Bluelighter
I just heard the sad news that DJ Auto Matt was found dead yesterday. I've known Matt for over three years now and it's very sad for it to end this way. Such a lovely man deep down and I hope that you are now resting in a better place.

RIP - Auto Matt :( :( :(

offering sympathy for ya RL :(

i didnt know DJ auto matt, but death is the worst experience anyone can deal with......

RIP auto matt...

RIP Bro

I have known Matt for 3 years aswell, hung out with him, mixed some tunes. Always had great times. RIP Matt i will always remember you.

Your Mate Duncan.

i cant say i know him but my heart goes out you. losing a friend/someone you know is never easy :(

Where abouts did he dj etc? What style? I love his dj name...

Sympathy to those who knew him....losing friends is a tough thing to go through.....:(

I didn't know Matt, but I went to the Mindstrip parties and liked them. This is sad news... he sounds like a sweet guy.

"take a photo" - some may remember that phrase.

Waz - you would have met him a few times before in Elsternwick and at Raveolution if you were there.

Still can't believe he's gone.

Last edited:
^^ Yup, didn't realise who it was until I saw the photos..

R.I.P :(

Some the bluelighters who have been around here longer may remember AutoMatt from the melbourne bluelight fundraiser in November 2001 where he dj'ed there. The real golden nang awards, such memories.

Still can't believe it happened. I can't do anything as I'm on call all this weekend. So I have to spend the whole weekend stuck in this shitty town. :X

My thoughts are with you RL :( *hugs* I know what it's like to have a friend die :(

Fuck......

The times we shared live large in my memory. I wish we could go back and takaphoto. Rest easy bird.

Lynton

I didn't realise I had met Matt til I saw his photo at a friends place the other day.
RIP Matty. My thoughts are with your family and our friends.

xlr8r_boy said:
Very sad indeed .. but i have to ask the question how did he die?:(

A couple of people have been asking my s/o & I this but we have no details either.

RIP