• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Dextermeth

I was jeanpaul before but lost all that info. Don't get me in trouble.
I just got myself in trouble.

Man you used to pass out mid phone call mid aim chat then just keep talking like nothing happened.

As with Jilly, we had good times mate but wish I had have gone west first.

Too many deaths. :( I'm so sorry I never responded to your last PM to me - but you have no reason to ask forgiveness of me, and never have. I hope you are happy & at peace. The world is poorer for your absence, especially your empathy & creativity.

Still can't believe it. I remember our late night tiny chat cam convos where he was talking to me non stop. Damn.

They just turned off his life support. I am gutted. Completely heartbroken. The world has lost a beautiful, truly unique person today.

Tim and I shared a once in a lifetime connection. We shared true love, and I am so grateful that I got to show him that.

Tim, I love you. I will always treasure the time we spent together. You made me see the value in myself, you always made me laugh, and you helped me through so much. Thank you for everything. I just wish I could talk to you one more time, to say goodbye. The last thing you said to me was "I'm so proud of you Rose." I will always make you proud Tim. You will always be in my heart <3

He is and will always be amongst us in spirit.

:(

RIP DexterMeth. Thank you for being here and being helpful. I am sad so many of us have DIED

I miss you today, like all days since you passed on, Tim. Until we meet again.