• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

hey buddy. just stopping by to visit you and melange.

hope you're well wherever you are. <3

Oh god...I hadn't been on BL for a while, and I can't believe this. I never got to know him, but I had been reading his posts for ages. He was such a fixture on this site, and so fucking funny. RIP, man. It's a cruel fucking world.

Hey tally!

I scanned your sign, check it out! I miss you man, but im happy i got to know you well enough to inspire something so creative. Thank you.

Iamnottally.jpg

just stopped by to say whats up to you and tom..

you guys are still missed

hey bud wassup? i'm ok, just getting my buzz on. just wanted to let you know the broncos how got Peyton Manning. SanDiego is no longer the powerhouse in the AFCWest. =D... i stopped my melanges a while ago. told him i'm gettin' cupped. =D

i still have your backgrounds on my comp. they change every minute. i hope your doing ok wherever/whenever you are.

take care bro. i miss the 2 of you.

I was listening to Dethklok.

The song Awaken came on and reminded me of you. I miss you.

^ Indeed

I remember one night a few years ago I was in a really bad mood and had just got out of a very long relationship
So yeah I was feeling super shitty and it was like 5am when I got home, I got online and checked the Lounge.

Tally was pretty much the only person online and I remember he was posting pictures of James Brown and making all kinds of hilarious comments about how he's James Brown dead in hell but he was operating a radio station and was taking requests lol

I don't know what it was but I instantly started laughing after posting back and forth a few times with him, and then I felt so much better just to be able to get my mind off all the bull shit and just laugh.

So I just want to say thanks Tally, if you didn't know already you prolly brightened a lot of people's days just by being yourself and making people smile :]

yeah tally always cracked me up. he helped my customize my comp over the intrawebz. i had thought about going to san diego and maybe visiting him and a few other bl'ers. i always made fun of his chargers.

wow buddy. its been a while. still think about you and melange regularly .

take is easy bro.

I had a dream that I was having doggy style sex with neko on top of a tree in the the middle of a forrest. When I busted my load neko went flying like a rocket and turned into a bird. Then I had sex with the bird.

lolol.

God i miss you Tally. <3

Fuck i miss this nigga.
He's been gone almost nine months, and I still keep hoping he's just trolling the shit out of us. Hoping that I'll see a new post from him everytime I log on....*le sigh*
I'll never forget this guy.
RIP Chris

Hey. I really knew tally. Me cris and Tom Were best best friends in middle school and start of high. i moved 2 Wisconsin and i haven't talk 2 tally in years. Now i look him up and this is what i find? What happen? Someone tell me. Im crying allday. I miss u bro! My name is zac weber. RIP TALLY

my friend since 96. tally

I went 2 school wit chris in hanahan and me him and tom were best friends. I moved and we didn't stay as close as i would have liked. I was thinking about him 2day so i look him up and i find this. Can u plez tell me what happen.

He overdosed... No need to freak out about it now. He's in a better place, though we all miss him dearly.

Thanx 4 letting me know. Let me tell yall y i was thinkn about him 2day. In 8th grade i was in band and he stuck my mouth piece in his butt! Thank god i saw the dingle berry on it b4 i played! I was telling a coworker. He was a goofy fuck and we hung out every day from 96 to 99. He called me ballzac. Our friend tom came up wit tally. tom was nino. I will never 4get my homie. He loved sublime. Now he smoke's big blunts wit Bradley all day. RIP CHRIS