• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Resting/Laying Down eyes closed while waiting for come up (Oral speed pills)

FriendlyFoe

Greenlighter
Hi, SWIM has had very bad sleep over the past days and was about to take some speed in form of pill and was wondering if laying down eyes closed a bit like if you wanted to fall asleep/relaxing would make the high better or help the body handle the drug.. or if it would make SWIM even more tired/sleepy caused by almost falling asleep u know like when u lay down real tired but gotta work soon and u only make things worst by giving youre body a tease and gotta force yourself up to go work half asleep and tired all shift..

personal opinions are welcomed but what im really looking for are facts that applies to everyone

Cheers!

~Some FriendlyFoe~

EDIT: My bad SWIM forgot to mention it is meth in the pills not adderal

Last edited:
Well, IMO, this depends on how tired you are, what you mean by speed (meth, Dex, Adderall, racemic amp), and the dose.

If it's a high enough dose of any of those, laying down isn't gonna matter...

It doesnt matter. I typically exercise gently for 30-60 minutes before 55 mg of adderall as it starts then am mostly lying down for the rest.

It won't make a difference once the drug starts to work. You won't be laying down for long. Adderall always started working for me in about 30 mins as well. Shouldn't take a whole hour to start feeling it

@JBrandon I don't have a testing kit but have been doing this for a long time and I think I can say that it is Meth in the pills for sure and I usually start off only taking one pill (I have no idea how much meth they put in there or how pure the meth)

@d1nach exercise before.... thats not a bad idea, I sometimes exercise while im high when im starting to feel tense or have been sitting at the computer for too much time but sometimes that worsens things . ill try it before-hand thanks ^^ (btw i was talking about meth witch is very different but thats my fault ill edit the post add the specifics)

@subotai yeah they say max 1h but in general you will start feeling something 20 to 30 min after

Adderall sometimes makes me really tired like a just took a bunch of Xanax so laying down before it hits would probably just KO me.

I take adderall xr orally which is wayyy slower so id even next time go to the gym a few hours before you take it. Because i tty to be finished exercising before i feel it