Writing-up Researching Digital Marketing Strategies for Psychedelic Media and/or Psychedelic content. 3-5 min survey. (donation to MAPS per response)

Rich_OG

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My name's Richard Sheehy and I'm studying at Trinity College Dublin. I'm looking to recruit people for a study that is researching best practice digital marketing strategies for Psychedelic Media and/or Psychedelic content. This research is a mixed methods research, so I am conducting interviews with professionals who have worked disseminating content related to psychedelic drugs, and I also have a survey which would I need responses to, in order to gather valuable data. This research has been approved by Trinity College's Ethics committee.

The survey can be found by clicking here: http://tcdbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_elg8jD4cvTPDT13

The survey itself should take 3-5 minutes to complete and all answers are anonymized.
I'm looking for respondents who have an interest in psychedelic drugs and/or psychedelic drug media. It's really a simple survey, but I please ask that you answer it diligently..

I will be running the survey until Friday 24th July, and I will be donating €1 per response to MAPS (upto a maximum of €200 as I am poor). I will post proof of my donation here after the 24th, as well as on my social channels and you can of course contact me about this.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or via the Bluelight private messaging system.

Regards

Richard Sheehy

There was 44 responses overall (I posted on several forums), thanks all, here is proof of my donation to MAPS

Nice idea. That was a super short time frame and looks like I missed out!
Let us know what your findings are. Thanks.