The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Research Chemicals in Mexico

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
Where can I find information about the legal situation of research chemicals (especially arylcyclohexylamines but also others) in Mexico? The only things I know is that one site tells drug posession for personal use has been decriminalized within strict limits (0,5g cocaine, 5g weed etc if that's correct) and anything above these limits will be considered a small trafficker and is sentenced with at least some years of prison. And that on a big vendor's site they write to deliver to this country. But what in detail?

Sorry if this has been answered already, I'm struggling with Spanish at the moment. Many thanks in advance.

Go on the official state's site with all the laws (every country has it's own) and look for laws that classify drugs. There you should havr info about what chemicals are watched, forbidden etc.

See pages 259-292 of Mexico's General Law of Health for a list of all controlled substances (in Spanish, of course, but most of the substance names should be similar to what they are in English). This version is from 2019 and from a government website so I imagine it's the most up-to-date version.

Last edited:
See pages 259-292 of Mexico's General Law of Health for a list of all controlled substances (in Spanish, of course, but most of the substance names should be similar to what they are in English). This version is from 2019 and from a government website so I imagine it's the most up-to-date version.
Thanks. This is probably what I have been looking for. Looks very good, didn't see any of the newer things on it and particulary none of my interest by scrolling through.

Still wary because in Europe things have changed recently with their decision to split between "illegal drugs" and (for the most of us, more or less equally illegal) "new psychoactive substances" where links to outdated PDFs, new laws being extremely complicated to understand and sometimes not even mentioned on the pages about "classical" narcotics have become common in some countries, probably most famous being Switzerland, followed by Germany. But that it's a current PDF about Law of Health sounds good.