• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Research Chemical Busts

I've heard 2C-I, ketamine, 2C-T-7, 5MeO-something, the list goes on but the important part is that a lot of people take them thinking they're MDMA.

You say the reagent tests dont give definative results and yet you start throwing around chemical names how can that be?

The reactions you describe (vomiting, paralysis) are just as likely a result of strong MDXX content (vomiting) and contaminents (paralysis). However it is correct to say that some pills do contain unkown ingredients. However generaly these substances fetch more if sold as what they truly are so the frequency of such pills being release in large numbers is considerably low. Ketamine on the other hand is not a research chemical and will continue to turn up in "ecstasy" tablets for who knows how long.

If people used testing kits like they should they would know the pill in question did not contain MDMA and would avoid it. If you can afford drugs you can afford a pill tester buy one and stop blaming people with already questionable integrity for bunk pills. They are a fact of life and reagent testing is the only semi reliable way of guarenteeing the contents of your pill.

I had one of those suppliers of RC's in my Favourites. Tempting but the risk of importing that stuff just aint worth the worry. I haven't heard of anyone round here getting this stuff anyways, don't mean it's not around though.

I am not as well hooked up as i used to be, but you gotta move on.

Well I don't think availability of RC chems from the above named sources will affect researchers in this country, unless perhaps the normal channels used to source these chems are also affected. The thing is, these chemicals are just that; chemicals. And they're usually available from big name companies from the moment they appear in a research paper or publication.

For instance, the S**** catalogue lists numerous RC's including many that are yet to surface in psychonaut-ville. They may be a little more expensive (or a lot) than from buying online at specialty RC sites, but if I was working as a research scientist, I'd feel much more comfortable if the stated purity of an important research tool had a large company logo behind it.

If customs were to seize an RC coming into the country, is there anything they can actually do to the intended recipient (and if there was would they bother)? The drugs are not illegal to own, am i correct, just illegal to take?

i got a heap of those 'Vitamin C bermuda triangles' but they were sold to me as "acid". The feeling that i got was that these were AMT, however thats is just a educated guess. They were certaintly not LSD

Guessing doesn't get us anywhere.

Let's try to get back on topic, please. The bermuda triangles have been discussed to death in other threads, with the same conclusions - i.e., that nobody will ever guess what is in them unless they have significant experience with a range of research chemicals at a range of doses, and even then, it's still a guess without any possibility to confirm the truth.

BigTrancer :)

hey just claim what the olypic bike rider did, 'i never ordered it must be a mistake, or someone is trying to frame me' lmao.

I think the laws are grey enough that a half decent lawyer could get you off if they tried to prosicute you for importing. Does anyone know the what the chances are that customs will seize it in the first place?

gher said:
To my experience, they're research chemicals in pill form, often sold as ecstasy. There have been a few batches going around here for a while and Lord knows what's actually in them. I've heard 2C-I, ketamine, 2C-T-7, 5MeO-something, the list goes on but the important part is that a lot of people take them thinking they're MDMA.

The simple answer is to buy a pill tester, then you will be able to determine what is in your pills.
It is not as common as you would think to get RC's in your pills though, alot of ppl will mistake an MDA pill for a pill with a research chemical in them.
in all the years I have been taking pills I am yet to test a pill with a RC in it.

don't blame the manufacturers of the pill, or the ppl selling them for the "trip" pills you describe, as an individual it is up to you to make sure you are safe, you "should" be testing your pills for the sake of harm minimisation anyway, especially considering you say that you and your friends have bad experiences with pills.

Cactii said:
hey just claim what the olypic bike rider did, 'i never ordered it must be a mistake, or someone is trying to frame me' lmao.

Or better yet, "Na man, must have been some free samples eh!"

This is really going to hurt me =( one of my mates just got in an order from the US... To think it could be possible the very last order/shipment of rc's... Makes me sad.. every single time we trip now it'll be like.. "this is one of the last hundred trip's we'll ever consume" =P

Muwhahaha... We'll be trippen for a long time to come.. but still... I'm very sad..

just remember if you order online your IP adress could come up as evidence

I don't think customs would even know what they were looking at with some of the names these places ship their chemicals as. I haven't ordered any RCs for years but when I did some of the packages had been inspected by customs/quarenteen and let through fine. I don't know if the anolouge laws have ever been used to arrest people in this country?

There are always security precautions you that you could take if you were really keen to order RCs from overseas though. Although IMO i think the standard illegals are a better trip without all the hassle.

I don't think the 5-MeO's or DMT has effect if taken orally, not unless taken with an MAOI, syrian rue for example...

badbiki said:
This is really going to hurt me =( one of my mates just got in an order from the US... To think it could be possible the very last order/shipment of rc's... Makes me sad.. every single time we trip now it'll be like.. "this is one of the last hundred trip's we'll ever consume" =P

Muwhahaha... We'll be trippen for a long time to come.. but still... I'm very sad..

The USA isnt the only place in the world that manufactures RC's ;).

This whole bust thing is a but of a nuisance. The less publicity RC's get the better in my opinion.

stace.

Ye true.. alot of suppiers have now removed all rc content from their web-sites.. even none US based ones..