• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Research before piercing the veil

supreme_sage33

Greenlighter
I am a beginner psychonaut, just looking for some tips/advice/warnings Or whatever you can give me. O have experienced psychedelics but I never pierced the veil or what I perceived to breaking through.
I have been asked many times why I am doing this. Well I don't really have an answer for to my reasoning of why. I am just searching for something, either knowledge that can benefit me, an old friend that I have forgotten, maybe I am just tired of feeling of having no purpose. I have too many questions that simply can't be answered o guess so I just want to jump in and let go.

All I know is I want to learn something from my experience.

Piercing the veil or breaking through frankly not much can prepare you to handle it expect having a very good set and setting as reality crumbles away and the impossible becomes possible and you see hard truths its pretty terrifying seeing the extreme polarities of duality. First i would recommend the cosmic game by stanislov grof to read he has unmatched knowledge on LSD. Then read Be here now by ram dass. The psychedelic experience by ram dass and tim leary their are free text pdfs of this online. Meditation to quiet your mind and improve the focus will help alot as you start your journey of diving deeper.

Their are alot of rabbit holes to get lost in the psychedelic world reality is infinite. Love is the ultimate truth a divine love keep love in your soul and heart surrender completely to the trips. Heroic dose shrooms lsd all other psychedelics the breakthrough shows fundamental truths of consciousness existence and your true divine nature.

Reading the bhgavid gita will allow you to understand these ancient spiritual concepts. You have to accept the infinite reality as it is while exploring deep.

If you come across the cosmic shadow side of creation that embody s all evil don't be alarmed it will pass just accept and observe and surrender and keep love in your soul it will be tough though. Once you dive deep every question has a answer but it can simply not be told to someone you have to have a direct experince and see for yourself and accept the hard truth.

God or ultimate reality is real but God also has many dark aspects not all things are wonderful and suffering is a fundamental truth of life and reality. For creation to happen out of the void of nothingness all things needed to be balanced as much good as there is in this world there is as much darkness suffering and evil. You can transcend the duality and enter the non dual state on a breakthrough where there is only "I am" and infinite bliss because your true nature is fundamentally god the unchanging self.

I'm going to see if my library can get these books. Maybe I can get the books on the Kindle store.
Hopefully I can figure out what's going on within myself why things are happening or just because of why they are. There's some strange anger that is going on and I can't find the source sadly.

Shrooms is what took me the deepest to my roots of my emotional problems. When starting on this psychedelic journey take it easy and increase in small amounts the doses you use so you can learn your way around the experince. A spiritual dose of LSD is 400 ug and will reveal many things but needs to be worked up to in small steps by increasing your max dosage taken by 50ug each trip which is a safer way to explore than just dive deep without much experince.

Shrooms will shred light on the root cause of your emotions its a intense thing to experince but also very healing.

Is this journey to the underworld since it's within me? Or it's just my place?
When going on this journey am I in my ethereal form?
If I do meet beings which ones should I trust? Also is "death" by astonishment just a McKenna thing or a by product of the psychedelics?

Is this journey to the underworld since it's within me? Or it's just my place?
When going on this journey am I in my ethereal form?
If I do meet beings which ones should I trust? Also is "death" by astonishment just a McKenna thing or a by product of the psychedelics?
"death" by astonishment is pretty much DMT its more a metaphor DMT is something way beyond explaining its so out there and alien while been more real than real that it will shatter your world view in a sense the old you the ego dies along with all your misconceptions of reality as you witness a far greater truth.

Its a journey into the infinite reality which is within us all deep into the mind.

On this journey you are still the same but at high doses sometimes you lose all sense of your body as reality is obliterated and you experience the impossible.

Any beings encountered are you since on a metaphysical scale all is one and connected.

My first trip i ever took so many many years i took 3 WoW unknown dosage blotter as the internet wasen't really a thing and i wanted to experience something mystical which was a terrible mistake but gave me a experience like nothing else i had done no reading or knew anything about acid other than it makes you see things. Anyway the peak hit me and reality literally was blown to pieces atom by atom infront of my very eye balls i was simply floating in space shot through a cosmic tunnel into the multiverse i literally thought i had died but didn't care and simply accepted this new realm i had entered as the afterlife. I had revelations or maybe delusions that LSD was the secret to the universe and once you took enough you simply left normal reality and entered what i could describe as "heaven" or the sandbox universe of love bliss and peace a empty white void i had no body was just a point of consciousness. In this infinite white void i encountered a blue cartoon bird who started downloading information into my mind about how reality works and the infinite nature of all and that all is one we are the universe experiencing it self through all forms.

I was thrown through all events of my life past present and future i experienced coming out of the womb. I saw my own eventual death in the future. I was travelling in and between different planes of reality within my mind living many many lifetimes. I was at the mercy of the LSD everything i had thought to be impossible was simply a joke i had experienced the COSMIC JOKE and finally woke up for the first time in my entire life that everything i knew was bullshit and reality went deeper than any human could comprehend. Then i became one with GOD and infinite love bliss for what felt like eternity. When i finally came back to the physical world the room i had locked my self in was completely destroyed with holes in the walls i had been running around while in my mind i thought i was jumping through portals into other dimensions in real life i was simply running into the wall repeatedly.

Take this journey slow and easy you have your life ahead of you. Your world views will rapidily change once you dive deeper into psychedelics and it will take a long time to finally understand what the trips showed you.

If I were to tell you just one thing about going beyond the veil is that You have to let go of everything and by everything I mean

So ya let go of you, all your ideas, what you think you know.
You have to accept everything that will be shown like you are watching a movie.
DO NOT argue with what you perceive,do not refuse to accept it.
THAT goes very bad for everyone that tried.
Good Luck
P.S.: Keep a familiar object with you, in a way that you can't lose it.
Maybe your house keys, a ring, you choose, but you need to know that you have it there before you go, it will be your marker for knowing that that thing for sure is true and that will help you come back to reality.

Through this experience, what did you gain from it? Was it significant enough to change quality of life?

Just stick 60mg of N,N-DMT onto the pipe & suck.
People can talk this hippie shit all day but it means NOTHING.

Only you can face the void alone.

If I could get my hands on n-dmt/ toad venom or whatever I would. But I can only find mushrooms for now until I save up enough to go to Costa Rica? Peru? To join a shamanic circle

until I save up enough to go to Costa Rica? Peru? To join a shamanic circle

A total joke & waste of time.
Those things are horrific, what the hell you hope to get from that?

I take it you are in your early 20's & think McKenna & the Carlos Castaneda series is some kinda Bible right?

Take my word for it, nobody alive be that in a shamanic circle or a trip-sitter etc can help you when you have just smoked 2 bongs of Salvia & you become 2D, live over 500 years & become part of the sofa. Say N,N-DMT your whole world splits apart into multi sided shapes of colours that spin & "God" comes through to tell you in His/Her opinion you are less than a grain of sand on the beach & you can be crushed like a bug.

It's going to be even harder than that cause in there you are more than alone, you don't even have yourself!!!

You can always tell the ones that have smoked DMT to those that have never done it.

"Hang on a second I know this feeling from somewhere??!!?!!? (Insert BBRRRRBBBB noise in the ears) Oh FUCK this is gonna be something strong I know that much.
(EXHALE...)
BANG.................nothing there to even mourn the loss & death of "the self"

ALL I can safely say is ignore everything people have ever told you about smoking DMT, it isn't something that can really be put into words but those that have smoked will understand, it is like being part of a secret cult with weird hand shakes & passwords, only other members will ever understand you.

Mmh when you feel that spicy feeling in your lips and thrachea become strong. You know you don't have long to put the pipe down and close your eyes.

If I were to tell you just one thing about going beyond the veil is that You have to let go of everything and by everything I mean
View attachment 13755

So ya let go of you, all your ideas, what you think you know.
You have to accept everything that will be shown like you are watching a movie.
DO NOT argue with what you perceive,do not refuse to accept it.
THAT goes very bad for everyone that tried.
Good Luck
P.S.: Keep a familiar object with you, in a way that you can't lose it.
Maybe your house keys, a ring, you choose, but you need to know that you have it there before you go, it will be your marker for knowing that that thing for sure is true and that will help you come back to reality.
thank you for the advise of grounding myself. now i just need to figure out that item

Depending on your country bark containg dmt might be legal. But if you only have mushrooms at the moment that is perfect. Mushrooms offer amazing healing from depression, anxiety and will take you very deep into what consciouness is.

Mushrooms could be a good choice.
Vaped DMT crystals last just 3-5 minutes but can take you really deep, it could be like practice for a proper hardcore trip.