Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rescheduling of pseudoephedrine in Aus

Derek and Clive

Bluelighter
Thought it might interest some of you to know that the hot word on the street is that the NDPSC will be rescheduling all products containing pseudoephedrine from Schedule 2 to Schedule 3, meaning they'll only be available behind the counter. Currently this only applies to products where pseudoephedrine is the sole active ingredient (e.g. sudafed). This will come into effect on Jan 1, 2006. Watch the NDPSC site for the minutes on this in about 5-6 weeks.

yeah, that doesnt make any sense . . . it doesnt matter where the medications are in the shop, its still regulated if you have to give ID when you actually buy them . . .

and i thought the most restricted Schedule is a 1, meaning if a drug goes from 2 to 3, doesnt that mean they are less restricted? . . .

i guess im missing something . . .

Derek and Clive hey? Could you not afford seperate user names? ;) I bet you do everything together. How sweet :)

I don't signing stuff as long as they GIVE IT TO ME!!!

I walked into a chemist the other day and asked for sudafed and the lady was telling me how soon i will have to be going through alll these bullshit steps just to get sudafed. Talked about having to produce ID and if buying multiple packets she had to take my address down or something? Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

My spidey senses tell me there are going to be a lot more psuedo thefts from chem suppliers and chemists over the next few years.

Pseudo Runs

All that is going to happen is there is more people doing pseudo runs or people are just going to break & enter in pharmacies to steal pseudo products.....

Maybe it will wipe out all the SHIT cooks that cook this POWDERY SHIT CRANK with nasty impurities.

Patient cooks = Good Product :)

Hehehe... photo id... address. Time to start running guys, this place is going to be a police state. hey damn it. It already is!

Its easier to obtain Dex-amphetamine if you have a quack doctor.

Another thing is... its readily available in Ephedra. Meth won't go that easily... Its a drug of a subversive nature.

sunday telegraph a couple of weeks ago(sorry dont remember the date) did an article on how easy it is to get multiple packets at the one chemist, things will tighten up even more if the people in control read that and have to clamp down on chemists handing out multiple packets. they were only denied multiple packets twice from memory across sydney from the chemists they went to. sorry to rave. same shit here though, they take ya name and address and ask why you take the certain brand your after. bit crazy when you do have the flu.

It was already an over the counter thing , in fact , theres always been a saying at my local "drug store" saying "we refuse the right to (well, Not give out) pseudoephedrene If we wanna" .... Of course its said more proper than that but u get the drift. Also,when we get um...mercyndol (spellin?) they make us fill out a form with personal details....:\

yeh ive read about this in the papers a number of times. dont think its really going todo much to supply. and if psuedo does dry up, im sure the big boys will just start importing it from asia :)

It's been behind the counter for quite sometime, and you have needed to show photo ID, hence when people go box shopping they use fake id.

I noticed a poster last time I went to my pharmacy that said something like "PSEUDO WATCH" and had a crime stoppery type number.

crow011 said:
and i thought the most restricted Schedule is a 1, meaning if a drug goes from 2 to 3, doesnt that mean they are less restricted? . . .
That's in US. Here 9 is the most restricted. But it's not all on an even scale.

Isn't it only sudafed and similar products that are behind the counter in Oz? I'm pretty sure that for cough syrups and things like that you don't have to show ID.

You dont have to show id everywhere, just depends on the chemist you go to.

i think the boxs that have the 60mg of psuedo pills in them are kept behind the counter. u can buy the boxes with 30mg + 500mg paracetomal pills without any dramas.

Funny thing is....its pretty easy to extract the paracetomal from them combo pills!!

/me pictures bikies harvesting ephedra

Hey, something to use those big country properties for :p

Hire tweekers who will work for meth :)

"thats my kind of worker!"
-bobo

Nah all their land will be contaminated from all the dumped solvents used in the manufacture of meth !! :) Also, lead in the soil...from various guns and ammunition!!

8( 8(

rm1x said:
I noticed a poster last time I went to my pharmacy that said something like "PSEUDO WATCH" and had a crime stoppery type number.

I seen this sign all over my regular pharmacy this morning when I dropped in. Immediately Paranoia took over my entire body til I just relaxed my self down walked up to the counter and asked for a pack of N+, Dramamine and bottle of L-Tyrosine :)

But, honestly I have never seen this before