request: page navigation on mobile

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
on the full site, the page navigation controls appear at both the top and the bottom of the page:

but on mobile they're only at the bottom of the page:

any chance you could add them also at the top of the page (to save scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page every time).

thanks.

alasdair

add them also at the top of the page (to save scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page every time).

Aye, it's been noted but no time given to address it (/scribbles more lines on a long list o'stuff to do). That, and perhaps the breadcrumb links would be helpful.

I've switched on the medium screen-size nav controls for mobile. Looks ok - not too space hungry.

Dunno if any of you knows but ''Brave'' it's a browser same as Chrome, it gives you full access to various extensions since it based on Chromium but I heard it's not really chromium, it's a mutt between this engine and an engine created by them. Anyhow, I recommend this browser, it's one of the best that I've used. Firefox was shit before isn't nothing different now, Opera has glitches over glitches and perfomance issues, specifically when you start-up and load pages. It doesn't matter what computer you have, all browsers gone ghosts. So bottom line, Brave is also on android/iOs

Reactions: CFC