• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Reporting live from Colombia with cocaine ketamine and ganja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmactriplestack

Greenlighter
Been here for quite some time now, where I've been literally sniffing Been here for quite some time now, where I've been literally sniffing rails for the past months!! The Yayo is so pure out here. The way things are situated out here are really strict. I mean you basically go to a crack house where they sell you whatever you need. These people are really ghetto and I mean worse than hood rats in Jamaica, Brooklyn or Bronx. They will stab you for your shoes... Yeah bad predicament. Anyhow a baggy of coke is 3 dollars which is about s gram of Yayo. If you want a rock of the off brick shit literally straight out of the jungle it costs 7 bucks. Man that shit will have you up till 6 am. Moving on a bit, ketamine vials of 10ml go for anywhere from $17 to 25 which once cooked will give you about 1 good gram of yeild pure ketamine for consumption. I had a good source but once they decided to stop selling to me I gifted a vet 5 dollars for a prescription which then let's me buy the ketamine vials "for my pigs which are waiting to be castrated"

The ganja situation is just insane. Pre rolled joints which weigh out to about 2 grams for 75 cents of the regular stuff or 2 dollars for the hydro, piff etc out here it's called "crippy"

Funny story, about a month ago I decided to learn how to drive stick out here in my brothers car. Well let me tell you my biggest mistake was driving to a crack spot to try and pick up a quarter pound pot. When I arrive I do the usual, buy a 4 gram baggy of weed which costs 5 dollars and then proceeded to ask the little hoodlum if their was any way they could sell me that amount. (I knew they would because a lot of people had told me they bought it out of these crackspots) anyways the kid calls his boss to which comes out and greets me with a huge grin on his face telling me how he could get it and it would cost me 70 dollars. At this point I offered him 60 and he said it was all good. We exchanged numbers and settled upon meeting later on that night or the next morning. Next day the bastard ends up stalling throughout the whole day and wouldn't bring the pot out of his territory and told me to just come through. I'm like fuck it so what I mean after all it was my gf my brother and I. I arrive and prepared as always I prepare my way out of those ghetto slums just invade they try anything. Well the guy comes up to the car and tells us to park up the block and that he would show up. None of us questioned this up until he eventually showed up and hands me the weed.

It was a nice big bag and smelled so fresh and strong. He was persistant on me opening it and looking at it, all I was trying to do was weigh t and make sure it was 125 grams Atleast. The pot was double bagged so I struggled opening it when all of a sudden my brothers pushing into my seat telling me to drive the fuck of because w motorcycle with two dudes pulls up behind with the lights off.as I panick and attempt to turn the car on the two guys walk up to my window stating to be federales and asking what was in the bag. I was shocked for a moment and didn't know what to do.

My brother screamed for me to drive off and one of the guys tried taking the keys out of the ignition and that's when the guys selling us the pot reaches in through the passenger side window and snatches my rosary which was made out of stainless steel lol ( the day before that I went you be out about the quarter pound I was wearing a gold chain, gold bracelet and gold ring) this day I suddenly felt like wearing random stuff and not my jewelry and thank god I did because he snatched that and a bracelet which was crappy 14k from k mart. While I'm struggling with two guys on my window the guy that snatches my chain reaches into the back of the cat and opens the door and then presses my brother for his chain which was a fake gold chain, and at this point I turn the car on again and the guys on my window pull out a 357 like the one Rick carries in walking dead lol. They're asking for the pot back and I yell how the guy who initially gave it to me had t and as I saw my opportunity I popped that clutch like there was no tomorrow, burned out and sped out of there making my way home. Once I'm home the guy starts harnessing me through text threatening he has my plates, knows where I live and where I hang out and if I don't give back the pot thete were gonna get me lol.

Tldr; they robbed us but ended up getting robbed cuz when I took off the pot was in the car so we got pot for free and they got fake jewelry.

Anyhow for the past idk...5 months? I've been sniffing at least 1 gram of Yayo a day, mostly key jumps. No hollywoods haha!

Ketamine I'll go through a gram in 1 day maybe 2 and pot in smoking a good 6-7 joints a day.

Now I try and keep my ketamine days away from my cocaine days I mean who wants that type of upper downer lol but I don't mind mixing pot with both. Ketamine and pot is like omg amazing, close to mdma. Cocaine and pot is eh, I mean if I'm getting anxiety it calms me down I guess

I'm going off track again, question is, should I slow down? Am I gonna dye? I haven't been sober for months... On top of everything I always mix 2-3 beers to these drugs. I sleep from like 6-am to 4 afternoon cuz I'm always high. Been through half a pound of weed these past 5 months.

What do I do?

Wtf? Escaping Colombia with my life would be a high priority, but that's just me...

Price discussion isn't allowed. It's exactly posts like this that make me wish it were. Colombia sounds amazing bro. I apologize I am very high on weed but what do u mean am I gonna die?

Doing 2g of ketamine a day for any prolonged period of time is pretty bad. K abuse has potential to cause organ damage. Combine this with near pure cocaine....

Last edited:
I'm really jealous that sounds like fun! Good post. I love reading about stuff like this.

like I heard em say out in the east watch out for them coloumbian and hacien boys.....stay safe and try stopin the coke

Cool story, bro? It sounds like you are on a crash course for disaster.

Other Drugs is a harm reduction forum, not a platform to boast about your (in my opinion) reckless abuse of drugs in a developing country. Perhaps a blog post or a trip report would be more suitable for sharing your war stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.