• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Replacements for MDxx - The Cathinones

I prefer a bit of speed in my pills thank u very much! lol Is it that toxic?

I was very partial to the combo as well, used to love combining speed and pills in liberal quantities, but I think my brain is definately a little the worse for wear because of it.

I prefer a bit of speed in my pills thank u very much! lol Is it that toxic?

5HT axial damage from MDMA is affected by dopamine. Taking a sympathomimetic with MDMA increases this damage, particularly if large amounts of MDMA are also consumed.

Meth and MDMA is pretty bad for the olde brain.

But I do like the combination.. probably too much.

I found 4MMC to be quite energetic compared to MDMA.
Would be even more keen on M1 if it is more energetic.

4mmc is alot more energetic. Methylone is simmilar to mdma with empathy but without the speedyness.

5HT axial damage from MDMA is affected by dopamine. Taking a sympathomimetic with MDMA increases this damage, particularly if large amounts of MDMA are also consumed.

That means my brain is fried lol Almost every single weekend when i was younger went out and dropped 3x150g mdma/speed pills with a gram of amphetamine sulphate in a night. Shivers down my whole spine when i think of those nights where i would sit on a chair with a vibrating jaw hahahah eyes rollin whooo i miss that feeling :(

so is Methylone legal in Australia? or is it bound by the Analogs law as well ... because it isn't listed in any classifications at all? ... and it seems to be easy enough to source from offshore ... haven't come across any onshore as yet ....

^I'd say it would be covered under the analogue act both as an analogue (homologue more like it) of MDMA due to the chemical structure - and methcathinone