• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Replacement blend for 5-methyl-ethylone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinonychus

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Long time Bluelighter, second account for certain reasons I won't get into, been here since 2003. I have extensive experience with all families of drugs, and I am an unapologetic, expert heroin junkie.

I use research chemicals a lot. I had a serious stash of 5-methyl-ethylone - 3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methyl-N-ethylcathinone for myself and my friends, because save for MDMA there is no entacto / empathogen that makes me feel as good, loved up, fantastic, and not at all overly stimulated as 5-methyl-ethylone (henceforth referred to as 5-ME for the sake of brevity).

Unfortunately, I have run dry, and (not a sly attempt at sourcing) this compound is seemingly no longer in production; even back in the day it was a pain to get and only one person had it for sale. i have always spread the metaphorical wealth amongst my friends, because I could either hoard it and do it by myself which doesn't feel great at all or share it with friends in a social situation and ensure we all enjoy ourselves. So I'm not unhappy to have run out, but due to seeing a lot of people I use it with a lot recently the stash has finally depleted, though I thought when I got it it would last for a decade at least.

So, with using 5-ME out of the picture, I would like to come up with some approximation - though I know it won't be as perfect as the real, original thing.

Consequently, I would like to solicit suggestions as to a compound or blend of compounds which might be able to partially replace 5-ME. I would like something that is as lovey and as sensual as possible, while stimulating as little as possible (preferably less stimulating that methyone, though I would be open to having methylone in the blend). There are are some new compounds that have come out that I have yet to try such as dimethyl and dibutylone, and I have no experience with those two. I have also never tried plain old vanilla ethylone, only MDMA, methylone, and 5- and 6-APB.

Would anybody care to make a suggestion as to a compound or more likely a blend of compounds that may act as a reasonable approximation of 5-methyl-ethylone?

Nobody has any suggestions? I hate to practice thread necromancy but I do really want to figure this out so I figured I'd go ahead and bump it just this once.

Any my input would be much appreciated!

Hello friend. If your still interested in this 5-ME replacement blend please message me. I am not attempting to sell anything, just some private advice:) hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.