• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants removal of sugars of all types from all types of amphetamines by solvent not a\b extr

bigfun

Greenlighter
The dog that ate my squirrel told me he was working on a new tek for the removal of all types of sugar from amphetamine salt aka (ir generic Adderall not XR ) he has a mostly pure dry powder already as the cuts are all able to be successful removed by hot and cold dry isopropyl alcohol (2propinol) but a couple is only insoluble in water but he must wait till all sugary cuts are removed before hot and cold water extraction due to it gooing up when evaporated and no they are not soluble in ISO alc myth tested hot and cold currently waiting on acetone but has not been successful in the past with it and the a\b extraction using namptha lye water and pill powder and gassed with liquid fire did not produse anything ziltch waist of 30mgs plz help me help him plz only tek talk and related q&a related until problem resolved with sources or pictures the let the hijacking begin the goal is to secure a high purity amphetamine salt only mix and possibly a crystal or 2 NOT INTENDED FOR IV USE he is just driven my the lack of information due to lazy chemists and people that are in to much of a hurt to get there fix instead of purity and doing the work and research after complete he is wanting to compound into top secret geeking chemical to cause him to chew his doghouse apart after the t rex bone he dug up .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGO!!!!!!!

^^longest sentence ever. can't you just eat or snort the damn things if theyre not for IV use?

No he has been clean 5 years and dogs don't have opposable thumbs or auto punctuation like the smartasses looking for there quick fix as in you stated just eat it it is animals like him who keep junkies like cough cough alive due to harm reduction purification and proper sterilization and helps the junkys get that fix also why waist time commenting if you have nothing positive too contribute and he is a aspiring chemist and bodybuilder who just got his ifbb pro card issued to him he compounded his own deca and test stacks to drop body fat to 3% and gain 56 pounds of lean mass in 14 months I believe he isn't much of a tweeker just chemically inclined unlike a cirtan couple

That SWIM shit isnt allowed here buddy.
Your attitude also isn't helping. This isn't an other drugs topic
Try the advanced board