• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reminiscing – Can you recall your first E?

first was just over 6 months ago. been a bit insane since then heehee

but not really hey...
i remember telling my soon-to-be bf that nothing much was happening, and i wasnt very impressed...

and then i remember sitting smacked out in a beanbag saying "omg...how do ppl not do this"

and i remember my body feeling very intense

aaaand thats about it.

i almost feel like i had a better time the second time coz i was concious of what i was feeling.

re

Its about my 1 year anniversary to day since i started taking E and i am going to the same rave tonight (albeit under a different name these days) in Brisbane as i did back then. 1 Year ago it wasnt my first but my second but my second was much better and it was a star dust then Pink Mx's. Havent looked back since, tonight we have kangaroos or qantas or whatever you want to call them and looking forward to peaking as Lab 4 hit the Floor !!

[Edit: Wrong forum. This is drug discussion, not social. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
My first pill...

Was a 007 from early 2004... Listening to Baby-Gee play the first ever trance set I had heard, nowmy love for trance goes on. My 2nd pill being a Blue Sky!

The 007 was great, but the Blue Sky shat all over it...

Outdoor party for the 007 and a small indoor birthday for the Blue Sky, it was crazy. I had a ball both times, not long after these two- the abuse started coming, not now however, or the last 9 months!

SpecTBK=D

it was a year ago and was having a big night on the piss.
someone asked if i wanted to half one with him.
i ended up going 'yeah why not', took it, and after like 40 minutes or so nothing happened. So i bought a whole one for myself. chewed it and discovered they don't taste that great haha
i started talking heaps, and before i knew it i was on the dance floor with my mates. no inhibitions, i was feeling awesome. I couldn't believe how good it was. hands up in the air. when i clapped it felt sooooo good.
at one stage i was so out of it, i looked around at all the people sitting down and was like "come on and dance this is amazing just dance come on" haha, i just couldn't work out why they weren't having as much fun as me. i was so loved up.

when i came out of there, i couldn't believe the sun was already up. I was scattered for 2 days. Maybe because of other shit in the pills, or maybe because of all the grog i drunk

ive never had more than one pill since then, so ive never felt that great since.

Special-T.B.K said:
My first pill...

Was a 007 from early 2004... Listening to Baby-Gee play the first ever trance set I had heard, nowmy love for trance goes on. My 2nd pill being a Blue Sky!

The 007 was great, but the Blue Sky shat all over it...

Outdoor party for the 007 and a small indoor birthday for the Blue Sky, it was crazy. I had a ball both times, not long after these two- the abuse started coming, not now however, or the last 9 months!

SpecTBK=D

I think ive commended you for mentioning the blue SKY's before but fuuuuck how good were they! They were one of my first 5 pills that i had and fuuuck did they blow me away. They are still up there with some of the best for me :)

My first ever pill was a red playstation, about 2 years ago maybe more I think. Me and a mate dropped one each, we had the greatest night, we were running a muck through out the streets, (only because we were to young to go to the pub or clubs). We thought the feeling was great, thank god we got a great pill for our first time aswell.
The next weekend I got 7 pink playstation and ate them all myself, I remember walking home at 8 in the morning lol, had neva done that before, then begain a weekly tradition lol.

I can't remember the exact name of it. I remember what I thought I heard the guy say though, Im pretty sure he called it something like a 'white tower' at any rate, it was a pretty small, discreet white pill.

It was at this goth club, 1999, I was out with my (then) gf and some friends. I remember only my gf and I ate them. 1 each and we had another 1 to split between us later. She'd already been taking them for a couple yrs and had built up quite a tollerance, so when after 45min she could hardly walk/talk/etc and saying this was the best pill she'd ever had.. well, i was pretty excited. I had already been experimenting a LOT with psycedelics and was worried pills would be lame in comparison.

Anyway.. something weird must have happened with the way my body was handling the pill, because after 2.5hrs I still wasn't feeling anything, if it wasn't for the fact that she was absolutely floored and I'd been watching her eat pills for a while and never seen her like this I would have assumed I'd been ripped. (btw, i had a completely empty stomach)

Then, nearly at the 3hr marker I decided I'd waited long enough, I was just about to eat my other half when BAM! it hit me like no pill(s) has ever hit me since. I was sitting in a chill out room, I just stood about to complain it wasn't working, and the initial 2mins of the peak was so intense that it looked like the club lamps and my friends heads were flying around the room. I have never had mdma visuals like this since. But I can say for 99% sure now with much mdma exp that they were md pills. specially since my gf said they were to and she'd been using for a while and they didn't affect her adversly, just really strong. Plus. after about 5min, it settled down into a 'regular' intense E peak for about an hour.. and then the usual for the next 3 or 4 after that.

I dunno what was going on with my body that night, but Im guessing somehow it sort of built up and I felt a lot of the drug hit me all at once. Similar to what a friend has described after banging pure mdma actually.\

Easily one of the best drug experiences I've had, first time i had the balls to dance too.

It would have been in 1989, and it was $[EDIT: No prices] and was shit!! So panned them for a couple of years until was offered one with a'money back guarantee' it was good in the early 90's ( still about $[EDIT: No prices] they were expensive back then) and man it was fucken great. a pink heart or something I think , and have tried all the others since then reguarly.

me and a mate took it after school ball, i was in the taxi goin to the afterparty thinkin that it had started, but it was me just THINKING it was starting i was just a bit nervous haha (only half a pill to start of with), then got to the party wait for something to happen and i was like ohh this is shit, after about 45 mins, and then my mate sat down and was like, ey man how is it? and i was like shit ayy not worth [EDIT: No prices. hoptis] bux its not doin nething, and that moment his face like sort of wiggled, and coz im a scardy cat i did research on the net and saw eye wiggles so i knew it was happening and i got up and it was like i was floating, had the other half like an hour later and danced all nite.. was the bestttttt except for the swollen jaw i had the next morning from constnatly biting my jaw at full strength haha

First time I actually got high was with a double drop of brown blanks back in October '05. I had pills before but I never got high until I double dropped.

I thought I fell in love with my ex that night who I was already very much over by that time, and it was as if the crowd were a dancing mass, the DJ was the priest and we were worshipping the music. What a night...

my first pill was a red 3 (circa sep 2003), probibly the best pill I have ever had and I have had some good pills since then, but that red 3 changed my life. Blue skys, blue smileys, yellow panda's and even the infamous red mitzi (circa dec 2004) never came close to that red 3. Good times.

1999 - 1/2 a pink heart. Fark I wish I didn't like it so much sometimes. I went on many a bender after that. I'm much more controlled nowadays!!

Got into the hard dance scene straight away but settled after a few years into the trance scene. It's way more my thing.