• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reminiscing – Can you recall your first E?

z-man

Bluelighter
Hi,
I been visiting this site for a while and I thought it was about time I joined in. I got to thinking and came up with what I consider to be an interesting topic. Can you recall your first E?
My first pill (half actually) was an orange NL. I shared it with my girlfriend one hot summer night in February of 1999. It was a loved up euphoric sensation that, needless to say, brought us back for more.
looking forward to your comments
z-man

Five years ago at an Ultra Sonic rave which I guess is pretty old school. Floored me for most of the night--ended up sitting down outside and only got up for Greg Packer and Ultra Sonic. Was a good three years since I had another one, mostly due to availability.

Heh... If you can't recall your first E, then you have been doing it for FAR to long.
wink.gif

My first "E"? (emphasis on quotation marks!) .. yeah, I can recall it.. 5-6 years ago at Filter, some chick was running around doing her best to look like the resident DD. I asked her if she had acid (my standard question back then) and she replied "no no, everyone here is E-ing tonight!" .. I thought "why not?", and proceeded to buy a pill from her for $60 [sigh]. I remember walking around the club about an hour later asking people how long it's meant to take for one of these things to do anything - judging by the fact that f-all happened, and that it _looked_ like a doctored aspirin, I think my first "E experience" was a 300mg aspro tablet!
frown.gif

On a happier note, a month or so after that I was at the old Sunday night psy-trance thing at Level One (above little reatta's), and had a pink/orangish 'XXX'. It was _awesome_ .. unfortunately I wasn't there with anyone I knew, and wasn't quite as forward as I am these days, so I didn't really engage much in the "social/chatty" side of things - I just danced my arse off and loved every minute of it. I remember being really responsible (!) and driving home - I'd had my licence for all of 6 months and was still in the "going fast rocks, man!! huh, huh..." stage .. so, I ended up being pulled over in st kilda rd at ~6am opposite the old police HQ doing about 85 in a 60 zone. My clearest memory of the whole experience is sitting in my car waiting for the cop to come back with the penalty notice, thinking "shit.. I should be really f'n pissed off right now.. but hey, everything's GREAT!"
smile.gif

So, yeah, the social/'connectedness' side of things was a little lacking my first time, but it's still left me with a silly memory I won't forget in a hurry
smile.gif

------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

i don't think its that i've been doing it too long thoth... its just that i had a bit of a rough ride into the whole thing. when i started uni i was going to the started uni clubs, and then got bored of them, started to find music i like, started to find clubs that played the music i like, found out these 'rave' things played the music i like, drugs were the next step. because they were 'just another step' i have no idea within about a 3 month period when my first bikkie woulda been, let alone what it was or where. (altho i'm tipping yaki or filter)
its always been something thats shitted me off a bit...i did this whole thing with one dude i knew and liked the same shit, we both just sort of went along this path and discovered this path at the same time. so neither of us really remember the first time we had a pill. i spose its also because, coming into drugs this way, we didn't have a good supply, we didn't know what was shit, what testers were and the like. a lot of people now get introduced to pills by friends who have been doing it a bit, or at least ask advice from a friend they know does them... so a lot of the time peoples first pills are really good pills (specially lately), and i think that would be a fuckin unforgettable, awesome experience, which unfortunately i never had.
[/sulking whinge]
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

New Year's Eve 1999/2000.
Pinky/ Red Nike.
At an outdoor party called 'Oscillate' held at a winery. To this day one of the most lush events I have ever been to.
Gorgeous summer night w/ light showers. The only dry place in NZ that night.
Dropped at 11:30pm.
Felt like someone had popped the top of my head and was pouring in liquid happy as the clock ticked into the new century.
That first rush will stay with me...
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

A few weeks ago, a pink chanel to start the night off at Godspeed (sydney), took at while to come on, first thing i noticed was i was walking around the whole rave really fast, then i started dancing, felt great but it didnt hit me as hard as i thought it would...
After a while i took another half pill (Green butterfly) and a small line of shit speed, THEN I WAS SET!!!!!!
Danced so much, felt sssooo good, later i had another half pill and it went straight to my head, but i was still dancing...
Had the best night of my life!
Less than 2 weeks till my next rave, CANT WAIT!

Bah, it was a flippant remark... Take no notice
smile.gif

I guess its just all this business of everybody placing an almost quasi-religious connotation on their first E experience. I can remember mine, but it really wasn't a big deal...

Paul Van Dyk, May 11th, this year
biggrin.gif

White Diamond.
It was supposed to be Two Tribes with my best friend (that's where she had her first), but turned out I had a competition on that day
frown.gif
Never mind, in retrospect I don't think it was really the best time for me.
So I went to PVD with my best friend & her boyfriend, a little unsure of what to expect (duh), a little nervous, but pretty excited none the less. It took aaaggees for it to come on (about half an hour longer than it took to hit my friends) so I was convinced that the whole 'drug thing' was a scam & just plain stupid! My friend's boy-f was a little concerned, and SO relieved when I just started to look at him with a hUGe grin on my face. OH MY GOD it was intense!!
AAAhhhh... still so clear.... eveRyThinG felt sooo good
smile.gif
Loved walking a looot, and loved pinching skin (chests & faces mainly) a whole lot too.
Friend’s boyfriend: "What do you want to do?"
Me: "EVeRYTHinG... AlL toGEthER!!"
I also ran around excited-as-hell to find a lovely young chap who I knew quite well... and now, 3 months on is a tremendously fantastic boyfriend
smile.gif

SUCH good memories of that night
biggrin.gif

Aaaah.. .. .. *sigh*
------------------
"...still the angle to a girl who hates to sin..."

Hardware 17, November 25th 2000, 1:45AM, Grey Buddah, about 3/4 of the way to the back of Shed 4, was wearing my brown and red T-shirt and blue shorts, my blue sneakers, red jocks and white socks, a watch on my left arm, and I think I had my hair spiky too.
smile.gif

Who said drugs fuck up your memory?

If I allegedy did. I woould do it@Earthcore NYE 2000,
Wouldn't be a pill though, a clear cap about 2am
Everything would get nice
smile.gif
when Ken Ishii came on and rocked right up until Sunrise..
That would blow my mind...FIrst Pill...First Sunrise with Ishii going off..
Too bad about the heat, that would really put a downer on a roll...
edit-
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by RAveDuST (edited 30 October 2001).]

March 2000
1 cap of MDMA powder. Did the business. Been happy since. Wasn't the first "illegal" i sampled, one of the latter additions.
Not quasi-religious
wink.gif
, although i'd like a serotonin gland in that condition now.

April this year, Gold Coast.
Heading out to the Berlin Bar, but stopped @ Shooters first.
Had half a MTV, waited, waited, waited, thought "drugs are crap, its all a myth", started walking out of shooters saw the lights of the street...
BOOOOYAAA! Big rush, hugest grin on my dial, loved it. Went to Berlin Bar, walking around sussing it all out with a big grin, girls looking at me and smiling back.
Awesome, bloody awesome.

When: Four years ago
Name: Ice-berg
Quality: Very high (everyone commented that for my first I was lucky to get such a good pill.
Feelings: Felt I was walking four inches above the ground. Heaps of energy and loved up feelings. Got the nick-name "Water-boy" because I wanted to get everyone water and help them out any way I could.
After that I had a three year break before my second pill!
------------------

Princess--fifi.....I was @ PVD, Paul Van Dyk, one of the best DJ nights I have ever been too, I loved every minute of it!!
Anyway, my 1st was House of Decadence, the final one, @ Skygardens! My friend from college sold me and my best buddy one- $50, and my most vivid memory was that I couldnt stop my hands from being in the air the entire time. We ended up getting another 1/2 and as the same chick went to sell us one, she dropped it on the ground and thought she'd lost it...so when everyone scurried off, we grabbed it and dumped it, gggreat!
Best night ever, never forget that feeling, but the come down was horrendous and we were awake all night, the next day, until the sunday night and didnt know what to do with ourselves, just not used to the feeling!!!
Unreal!
smile.gif

My first roll was 2 1/2 years ago. My friend rang up a guy he knew had pills and we got 2 home delivered, I asked him the usual first timer thing "are they good ones?" he replied "they are green euro's, don't know haven't had one yet." We then decided to head out for a few drinks first. We went to a bar in Melbourne and had a few drinks, then I dropped half (he dropped a full one). We decided to go to Base Station and when we got there it had hit him, but not me. He was like "oh fuck man these are good" He had dropped a few times before me so he knew what to expect. 15 mins after that it hit me, my legs started to shake, I started to moan like I was having sex and then at that point I fell in love. I never realised I could dance until that night, it was like the drug was teaching me. It would have to be the best night of my life, I will never forget it.

feb '99 - white mitzi at a bush doof up in the mountains
my (then) boyfriend and his bestfriend were planning to go to this doof but i had to work so i wasn't going to go - but then i changed my mind at the last minute. my bf and i split the pill (could only get our hands on one) and his friend had a trip. this was my first doof (rave, anything) and it was very intimate - up in the mountains surrounded by gum trees and palms, very lush. the whole night i couldn't believe that i was out in the bush dancing among the trees. people were doing some awesome firetwirling (including my bf) -- only that got stopped coz there were some beehives and we were scared of smoking out da bees!!
anywayz, the pill took a little while to come on but then once it did - whoa. i wasn't really loved up/touchy-feely or hyper (the way i now normally am on pills) but i just couldn't stop dancing. i also got awesome e-shadows and felt like someone was hugging me all night. at one point i had to stop dancing tho, coz my brain was going through and breaking down every single "message" needed to for me to move/dance - like if i wanted to move my foot to the left i would be conscious of the brain signal travelling from my brain down to my foot (to tell it to move) and then back again to my brain to tell it that my foot had moved. got WAAAAAAAAY too much so i had to sit down.
unfortunately i smoked too much weed that night - well a lot for me at that time. on the comedown i was extremely paranoid. my bf had disappeared (i thought he was somewhere making out with this firetwirler chick he'd been hanging around) and his friend had gone for a walk. not helped by me hallucinating that all the people around me were really old and staring at me. also got really bad stomach cramps on the comedown which is never pleasant.
so yeah, my first pill was an unbelievable experience but i have had better. and every experience is new and unique so i don't tend to dwell on my first experience all that much. now my second "pill" (yes, quotations intentional)...... dun even go there.....
bk
------------------
.... if only i'd have found you sooner, maybe you'd have found me saner ....

My first proper roll was 19th January 2001. Half a beige windmill at Trancemit 9 in Perth, with MRW and Puff playing. I went with my brother and his friends for his farewell party before he moved up to Karratha. When I came up, I didn't know what the fuck was going on!! ffRisKy and Tacticale were already off their tits, so all I got for advice was *grin*...thanx guys...

NYE 00/01 @ SciFi - red HQ. Lobbed it whole. Took quite a while to come on. Gradually the tingles built and the rushes began. Very strong floating sensations. Chuppa chup tasted amazing. I was fairly chatty but not very loved up. Have had better pilling experiences since.