• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Remembering a legend: PhreeX

I never met him, but i read some threads...
"Live for today and only hope you're alive to see tomorrow"
R.I.P. PreeX

I never met the guy, but still it is very tragic that yet another one of our own has passed :( RIP PhreeX

OP because of this post I now want to read those thread and learn about that character.

To you he was friend and to me a few well written line on a forum yet now I want to know him so I guess you succeeded in honnoring his memory.

@one thousand words there is such a thing as apologizing when you realised you came off as a dick even if you were hoping to do some harm reduction

Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is the first I've heard of the news. Although I've just registered, I've been lurking blue light since the early 00's and fondly remember PhreeX's wealth of knowledge concerning drugs and harm reduction. Although I never met or even talked to him, I can honestly say there's been a few times the information he posted likely saved me from making some bad mistakes.

Again, I apologize for bumping an old thread with tragic news, but this does come as a shock to me as someone who used to enjoy reading his posts.

R.I.P., man

RIP, he was before my time, but I definitely recognize the name.