• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

relapsing

jtsylguy

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,
Im a brand new member and desperately seeking advice/help. Please bare with me if i post in the wrong area or what not.

Heres my problem. I was addicted to opiates for about 10 years. Mainly taking roxicodone. i had finally quit and was clean for about one month and then relapsed. I would take one or two 30mg roxi's every coupe days the first week then it went to everyday for the last two weeks now so its been a total of about 3 to 3-1/2 weeks ive been using again. i am going to quit them again but becaise i have to work and cannot afford to take time off of work, i am wanting to know what you guys think my withdrawal will be like. ive had some ppl tell me it wont nearly be as bad as the first time i quit a couple months ago and others tell me it will be pretty much exactly the same.

i was hoping to reach out to you all and see if there is anyone who has been in the same position as me that could shed some light on what i will be going through. If more info is needed let me know. I look forward to hearing back and thank you in advance for any help, advise, or shared experiences.

I can't make any educated guesses on how your withdrawal will be, but I've been relatively clean from Heroin since the beginning of 2020 using kratom and suboxone. I am now down to 1 8mg film of suboxone a day, and take 4g kratom a dose as needed.

It has really helped me get through, so that is really the only advice I can give as to getting off opiates. Also, black seed oil works wonders, as well as magnesium, and various amino acids.

Ime, after relapsing that shortly after detox even with only a 2 week stint (went back up to the same dosage I quit 60-80mg 3-4x a day) the withdrawal was identical physically. More difficult psychologically, as It really messed with my head knowing how I had done it to myself.
That said, I had a friend who would relapse similarly and for similar times and he could just walk away with no consequence...
Every body is different, so nobody can tell ya for certain

I can't make any educated guesses on how your withdrawal will be, but I've been relatively clean from Heroin since the beginning of 2020 using kratom and suboxone. I am now down to 1 8mg film of suboxone a day, and take 4g kratom a dose as needed.

It has really helped me get through, so that is really the only advice I can give as to getting off opiates. Also, black seed oil works wonders, as well as magnesium, and various amino acids.

deficiT / Discontinue
thank you for your reply.. i appreciate your insight