• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Relapsed on IV heroin for 2days, was on 16mg Sub for 1year, Can I take subs again tn?

MikeySpikes

Greenlighter
I just want to get back to my real life, I feel terrible about relapsing and I just didnt enjoy my self, I felt weak and sick this whole time using H, From what I understand as long as the bupe is in my system, which it definatly is beacuse I was on such a high mg of suboxone for so long and took it religously with out mess ups till now, you think I will be safe to take my sub does tonight and not go in immediate withdrawels.
the only threads I see are people trying to "feel dope on subs how many days" or "when can I induse on subs when i have used dope for x long". Please help just want my life back! THANKS!

edit: did shoot about 3-4 bags earlier today about 12 hours ago.

Yes.

You'll be fine. It's still in your system; thus, no precipitated withdrawal. That only happens when you've been doing only a full agonist opiate and start bupe and it rips off the opiate

Bupe takes longer than 2 days to clear the receptors. Particularly when taken long term and built up

Good idea to get off the relapse train before it pulls you too far off the track...

Hang in there! I've been on Subs 2 years now, but haven't done so well. I go through periods with no other opiates except Bupe(I do take other stuff with it though like benzo's,gabapentin,weed) but honestley I think I need a script for some kind of benzo, and weed, well it's just weed. My doctor doesn't allow any of this and I can tell you straight up if I could smoke bud and have 2-4mg of klonopin a day with my 8mg bupe I would NEVER relaspe. But thats not the case I've known i've gonna be gettin some roxis so for the past week I've been shooting my subs(i've been doing that waaay often, don't start that..it saves ALOT and you can do 1mg in the morning then get high at night cuz it cuts the half life from 36 hours to 12 hours) but anyway got 20 coming tomorow and I'm happy....My last relaspe I got really deppressed and said I would never take an opiate again, but I get miseerable, sooo anyway, you should be fine. After my next appointment if she doesn't give me something for anxiety I'm gonna get one last box then go on methadone because when I was on full agonist I didn't have the anxeity like I do now.

Last edited: