• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Reincarnation and the Collective Unconsciousness

blowjay

Bluelighter
I have used the search function and haven't seen much on these topics.

I have begun to notice I have a connection to some very deep past and have tapped into what I believe is the collective unconsciousness of the souls before me and possibly the souls to be.

I believe each one of us could potentially come into contact with the lifeforce of the universe and can learn more about our role in creation, our reality is something we all create and when doing so we tap into the collective unconsciousness.

I feel like I am just trying to pick up where my journey left off and I know that I have been here before although I don't know how.

I don't believe this life I have is my only iteration and I would like to discuss this as more unfolds to me.

i don't believe in our induvial soul going through reincarnation i have had flashes of past lives and all that on trips but when it comes to the ultimate experince of becoming god. You realize everything is one and there is only one actor the god self. So technically you are everything everyone to ever live.

The collective unconsciouness is all connected and has gone through deep suffering if we manage to integrate all of humanity suffering aswell we can propel foward. The future human will look very different to what society is today. And before that huge shifts will happen in the collective unconsciouness.

I have had visions of been murdered by romans all the way in early 100 ad years to recent past lives of been in new york.

I don't know if the individual soul is ever truly separate from the collective unconsciousness - which is to also say that I don't believe the creator is divided from the soul as well. I am a piece of the whole and will be recycled again I know, I have felt that a friend and I have known each other in past lives as knights and I also connected with my ancestors and have felt their lives in my DNA, I don't claim to know all this fully and don't know how that will be possible until I end this iteration and rejoin souls in the collective unconsciousness before being iterated again.

I have dabbled in thinking I have been incarnate on other planets but how the fuck do you even temper with that, just sounds fucking crazy. I initially subscribed to the whole mental damage idea that was slapped on me but when I look at my soul and spirit I understand that things go much deeper and I think of trauma manifesting itself. There is so much to try to grapple and understand and chemistry explains alot of it but chemistry is just a condensation of energy/matter.

I enjoyed reading your theories. May I ask why you choose to believe in drug-induced visions rather than, you know, consider them just that; drug-induced visions?

I don't want to believe in re-incarnation, because that is the ultimate horror, but I do believe time is flat and after several big bangs and crunches, the same set of code that made me sit here on the shitter writing this will occur again, like patterns emerge in chaos after long enough, just like it's happned countless times before.

But collective consciouness? I don't buy it, but what do I know? I've certainly experienced unexplainable connectivity on LSD and such, but I'm skeptical..
I've been God; but I looked at my creation and coming down I thought, "No way would I create such flawed design".

I used to denounce all these things. But I don't know anymore - weird shit has occured off psychs that I can't explain.

I have always felt a deep connection to nature and believe matter an extension of nature and nature an extension of creation. I had previously written off much of my 'drug induced visions' as you call them but I found much overlap this time around with concepts and connections that just seemed to fit where before I found impossibilities.

I consider drugs as a catalyst in this matter, to write them off entirely denies that drugs are capable of changing things in the body and mind. We are made up of biochemical reactions which systematically automate our existence.

To what degree do we control these reactions? I would say some of it is under our control but I would also say that largely we can't influence our enzymes and proteins and knowingly change the functionality of our metabolism. This does change though upon ingesting a psychoactive substance, it does with most substances if not all regardless of their perceived psychoactivity.

Seems you have recognized a divinity you are part of and reflected on its creation process, it is interesting that you would think yourself the creator who would not make mistakes. Is duality not part of nature? Is grey area non existent?

Do you know the grand plan for what had been made?

If you believe in infinity then it is easier to see that mistakes as you call them are just variations and iterations that are different - much like how a chemical structure can be different and influence it's inherent properties.

So how do you explain an altered state to an unaltered state? Is there such a thing as unaltered or in is nature and the universe ever changing?

Would a creator even be content with itself? What drives the creation process?

I have a theory as well about the influence of energy on our being.
Energy is neither created nor destroyed - it is simply transferred.

I believe that we have absorbed energy from our sun as well as other stars and obviously other energy sources that are responsible for the consciousness we have as individuals of a larger whole.
This energy is what makes things come into being and is what allows me to think and type all this out. Civilizations that worshipped the sun as a God did so for good reason but I believe many don't recognize the sun but to be one iteration of energy belonging to a greater system of consciousness. The whole of this consciousness is wanting to expand out and radiate so that which is not yet made alive can experience a change in energy and have its own time to shine.

We are all made of stars.

I believe the process of creation is driven by gods self love for itself god is fractal energy aching to express itself must be pretty boring been alone in a infinite soup of bliss so it created everything. I wonder if we died could we create this same life but change parts of it to make it better? just running infinite simulations inside the mind of god.

On LSD i try tune into the background noise of what is really going those time space dimensions it is possible to hack into them on a trip and leave the simulation for a period and get blasted through a trillion different timelines just by focusing your awareness onto it. Fucking hard to pull off out the last 20 trips of me trying this theory i only got successful at it a few times.

"Fifteen billion years ago, Before the beginning, In the Studio of Eternity, There was a blank canvas, Nothingness, Pregnant with the possibility of Everything. Then - A MIRACLE ! Our Collective Being, The Divine Artist - the Creator God, Aching to express, to exist, Exploded itself/ourself into a cascade of light selves. A cosmic orgasm, Big-banged us into creation, Perfect in ratios, rhythms, and forms. The Universe is a storm of light emerging, Ever birthing, ever dying Plasma selves, atom selves, molecular selves, cell selves, Conscious lumps of DNA. Ascending selves scaling evolving chains of Being. Souls inside brightening, Hardening into botanical and biological bodies. Plant self, animal self, Myself, yourself, ourselves, Family selves, city self, nation self, An earth full of eyes sees everything on earth And we are that! Planet self, star self, galactic self,Self as galactic cluster, Self as entire web of Cosmos With amnesia.Our current artistic dilemma is to wake up To the truth that we are the One Godself, Creating the Universe - Every day" *"The One", art psalm by Alex Grey

I always thought that the collective unconscious was the combination of everyone’s unconscious mind grouping into one.

I have never experienced anything that would logically conclude that I have lived past lives but I strongly believe that they are true and they have an effect on our current lives. Why wouldn’t they?

It’s pretty clear to me that a very major part of living and existing as an individual human is to learn things and to gain more knowledge and wisdom and perspective and those are also some of the major things that causes us to be motivated and inspired and makes us want to accomplish our goals.

So why would our lives just stop when we die?? With all that knowledge in our heads? That just doesn’t make sense to me. Sure you can pass on certain things that you have learned to your kids or whatever but what good does that do when it comes to the emotional aspect of our experience and learning what it’s like to take on the perspective of a specifically unique individual and experiencing the sensation of different reactions to different things?

I don’t believe that the universe or nature created us to just live 70 or 80 years just to have all that be for nothing or to have just a small percentage of it passed on to our kin. It makes more sense to me that the universe is alive and it is trying to learn things the same way we are trying to learn things and it is somehow downloaded into the collective knowledge of the universe or some type of mechanism built into the universe to retain the information. It makes more sense to me that we are fragments of one mind that is trying to self actualize and realize what it is through these different perspectives and forms and learning experiences.

With all that being said, I feel that reincarnation is just a natural byproduct of a larger consciousness trying to know and learn about itself by intentionally and continually splitting itself into fragments until it reaches the point where we are physical humans perceiving ourselves in the most separate way possible. The more we experience separateness the better idea we have of what it means to be actualized and united and interconnected which is what that larger consciousness was in the beginning. Or what we call God.

Furthermore, I highly doubt we are just limited to living lives as humans or just living lives on earth. If you are trying to imagine the thought processes and desires of a part of you that has been around for eons it wouldn’t be accurate to assume that we are the only beings in the universe that can be incarnated. I’m sure people by now have realized that based on the vastness and complexity of our universe, it is highly improbable that we are the only species in the universe.

There are ways of existing that even the greatest scientists today cannot even conceive of. Our rigid ways of analyzing reality with traditional scientific rationalization and calculationand methods has put us in a box that doesn’t truly and genuinely allow us to grasp the expansiveness and complexity of the reality we live in. The uncertainty in Quantum physics and string theory is an expression of this lack of higher awareness as well as confusion surrounding dark matter and dark energy.

So I believe that we have lived lives as different beings on different planets and in different star systems and distant galaxies. Whole civilizations with their own history and own way of being. We have been to these places in past lives and we have gathered information from there through our soul which is an extension of this higher soul that we call God. It’s probably lived trillions of lives if not more. A number we can’t even conceptualize of or comprehend. To assume that life is nothing but just a simple oblivion that peeks itself out of darkness for a mere 70-100 years and then just fades away with complete annihilation of memory and thoughts and dreams is rather nihilistic and narrow minded and it is an attitude which is completely contradictory to the expansiveness and complexity of the universe itself which is what scientists say they take so much passion in.

We shouldn’t get caught in the trap of only limiting ourselves to the possibility that if reincarnation does exist then it has to be something that we are familiar with and can grasp and understand and simply relate it to concepts and ideas that we are familiar with. We are still evolving as a species and our minds are still in an infant stage of that evolution of being able to accommodate for things such as other dimensions and the dualities of existence and integrating different ideas that seem opposite or contradictory and forming it into one solid picture. Or working out our counterintuitive dilemmas that we have come across.

We are not evolved enough yet to where we can easily look at things from a different perspective or accommodate for many perspectives at once. Most people only value their own perspective and do not try to venture out of that because of the stigmas and judgements of whatever they find ridiculous or intolerable or harmful to society.

The atrocities of organized groups of religion have caused people to lose faith in the divine and go in the complete opposite direction and take on a secular, reductionist atheistic perspective which is absent of this mystical spiritual component. It is just a constant war that has manifested itself into the legislative structure of society and provides a safety net for people who feel disillusioned and brainwashed by religion. But it is not objective reality like they are trying to make it seem like. It is just a reaction of these fundamentalist extremist groups who are on the other side of the spectrum. And as a result they split off into the other side of the pendulum and create a perpetual schism that goes on until they destroy themselves.

Sorry for going off in a tangent but i feel like the misunderstandings and the skepticisms about these metaphysical realities and concepts stems from the constant conflict between religion and the science community.

Last edited:
Haven’t read the replies but there is a series on Netflix called “Surviving death” and one episode is all about reincarnation. It shows children who just start speaking about how they were/ are other people. Giving correct details etc etc. It makes for compelling viewing.

I’m still a total skeptic tbh. But if you’re interested that episode is good.

It's real, and it's not from the collective unconscious. It's from individuated forms incarnating into bodies. The ability to remember past lives relates to how a person died in the previous life, how advanced the "soul" is that comes through, and what the trials and expiations are of that soul in this life. If there is utility to remembering, then a person will remember. If not, then their veil of forgetting will be complete and they will think they are this life only.

The level of refinement and cultivation a person undergoes in this life to purify and elevate themselves may determine their access to soul memory, but not always. If it better serves a soul's path to only remember certain things or remember nothing, then that will be "baked in" to their lesson plan.

Sometimes thinking you are 100% human and nothing else has benefits. Sometimes having a hint you may be more than just this body has advantages. Sometimes having total recall of specific lives gives you access to pertinent info for this life. I suspect this is all figured out pre-birth. However, the process is beyond the knowing of a human ego. What is certain is that "you" didn't live those lives because there is no "you" in the sense of personality. So the people claiming they were a cheetah in another life or a famous person, that's just all ego drama.

I use to believe in reincarnation but not anymore as you penerate past all ego dualities to the non dual state of being in the unified awareness of god you realize there are no indivual forms no self no soul its all just god dying is a return to the immense divine sea of bliss and one consciousness only to get bored and back to the dream of life endlessly as god evolves its a fractal ever changing energy nothing is permeant.

Trying to find attachment to any self or soul or individual being is a ego trap that further fills the maya or illusion of your true sense of being as the one and only pure infinite awareness the one being that only exists is god which entails all things.

rite and this follows the concept of being sodomized, sinkin in this well of whatever mistakes and basically surf along the borderline of the earth, i don't I don't think that's possible at all. Just try keep being busy, that's what we all do.. wit stupid or good stuff.

I think we enter a dream like state when our body dies. The brain releases a shot of DMT in the end which is similar to a mild DMT trip in a dream cycle. It's not proven, just speculation. The mind carries on as a spiritual entity. We are all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.

I think it's possible that we inherit memories like genetic memories; so that when a person dies, a part of them (a kind of living memory) lives on in their descendants or maybe in one individual

I don't have an opinion on reincarnation as far as my beliefs but I'll say, if it's possible then it's a complex process kind of like what I described above

the dark night of the collective soul will lead to the transformation of the collective humanity where the world will have a great awakening but before this great transformation comes to pass humanity will go through its greatest suffering ever encountered this could occur as result of a global ecological crisis bought by the nuclear world war 3 which will occur by the end of the century.

The collective pain will become unbearable during the long nuclear winter and fallout of world war 3 with alot of life dying off aswell. but it will lead to a new eden and awakening. Reincarnation could be thought of evolution of the species. The climate is going to fail. Covid-19 is the first test of the notions to come of suffering. The last great suffering was world war 2 which nations swore to never let happen again.

Humans are going to evolve and be a new species by 2200. next time i come to this plane im going to skip the next 100 years.