• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Yeah, it is a bit....

I feel like an unofficial milestone has been hit. For FUBAR to tell me that my usage was excessive means I must have fucked up :O.

I'll take that as a compliment... ?

But seriously mate, the fact you took that much suggests to me it probably wasnt as good as it should be. I find the meh stuff to be very strong on the come up, but it doesn't last - hence compulsive redosing.

Ive still got 1 green heineken sat around from 6 months ago. Supposedly 150mg. Locally sourced. Though if i remember correctly they were a bit meh.

Well as it’s a naughty package I won’t be lodging a complaint. Only a small amount, all vac packed etc. I just get para about it being nabbed. My special delivery parcel from the same person arrived today okay though....

In other news, that Uber eat.... dear lord. I can’t sit down!!!

I had something similar at the start of the year, ordered 5 pills over Christmas and the came 2nd of jan. Great I thought, a reliable source so I ordered 5 more a month later. No sign of them after 5 days but the guy assured me he had posted them, waited another week still no sign, cue panic mode, every car door I heard i was convinced it was cops coming to search, threw out every piece of drug paraphernalia in the house, totally paranoid they had been intercepted.

I had given up on them but a whole 15 days after I ordered they arrived. I checked the post mark and the cunt had only posted them the previous day. He did send an extra 5 in my next order and even that was late too.

Am I right in thinking that as there are no dogs/xrays in most RM sorting offices (apart from Milton Keynes which it hasn’t passed through) the chances of it being ‘discovered’ as it’s vac packed/ decoy are virtually zero? Weed is a different story as you have the smell aspect, but a few pills....shortly not :O

Very unlikely its been intercepted, it's caught up in the backlog, or maybe just posted later than they say

Well he swears blind he sent it, and if would be his first no show in 2 years. It’s all vaccum packed etc.....can stuff just go missing sometimes, or just a missing 1 class package mean it has been lifted?! Just trying to think of reasons why I didn’t turn up, but my special delivery from him did....

Special delivery is, well, special. They have to pay out a shitload of compensation/fines to the sender if the parcel isn't delivered before 1pm the next day, provided it was able to go the the last post of the previous day, so 99.999% of the time, a special will arrive.

Now with 1st class, they aim to deliver either 90-95% by the next day, but have no obligation to do so and can take upto around 2 weeks to do so. Shit gets caught up in the system for a multitude of reasons and vendors of the DNMs sometimes lie about posting untracked mail, sometimes put too little postage on, etc etc

I used to order lots of heroin and coke through the dark web for years, most of it came the next day, some took 2 or 3 days, but everything turned up eventually, even stuff with too little postage, although I would only get a card saying I had to go to the sorting office to pay for the extra postage over 7-10 days later.

Basically (and I know its easy to say this now I've not been using at all for nearly 2 years) just relax, you are hyping this up in your mind and the comedown from bashing near a gram of MD is making it exponentially worse. Your postie doesn't give a fuck whats in your mail, the sorting office workers don't give a fuck, they don't have drug dogs running up and down the conveyors 24/7 in every office and the very few scanners they do have are looking for shit like loads of lithium batteries or pressurised containers that can't go airmail.

Still I think it would be better if you got rid of your last pill, not because you're gonna be raided, but because this recent sesh seems to have taken a significant toll on your mental health and you took an unhealthy amount of MD and doing any more in the near future would make it much worse and will take longer to recover from

Cheers for the advice all :) I never thought I would post in EADD and get told I’ve taken too many drugs. You’re right though - it is far too much MD to be taking. Time for another 2/3 month break!

Just drop some of the MD, wish me luck. Switchin me phone off so i dont come back on and post some lovey dovey shit.

Just drop some of the MD, wish me luck. Switchin me phone off so i dont come back on and post some lovey dovey shit.

haha ok, well its still off but on my laptop, the comeup has started, is just a bit slow but i did have a fat chinese right before droppin lol

Right. 150mg down. Been drinking vodka all day so let's see how this fucker pans out...

Catch ya later.