• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Pure white crystal MDMA? Well at least the colour is a start. But I don't hold out much hope these days for any of it. Last safrole based MDMA I had was about 2017/18 now.

I'd have to see it to believe it.

Oh I never make claims about safrole, I rate it by my the power of my gurn!

I'd be surprised if much Safrole ever saw entry to the UK. Imo that explains why @G_Chem is seeing it in America, but not here, at least partially. Don't they have saf trees in N/S America, and actual MDA available?

Lets remember, this whole "it changed" started with the reports of the burning of saf trees in Cambodia, then a drought, then piperazines, then actual valid empathogens like meph, then the return of ridiculously strong tenner pills because they switched up synth methods. Last MDA pill I had was 2007-8, and they came sparse before then for a few years anyway. Lots in 2002-6.

Does anybody know if there is a reason saf would be easier to create MDA from, compared to other synths? Im still convinced MDA is a major reason people miss "old pills"... half of them had at least a bit of MDA in. The two love drugs working together, big sis and little sis, with big sis largely now unheard of/forgotten, and people arguing little sis isn't gen, when lab reports do not concur.

I mean, 100mg of MDA wiped me out for 8 fucking hours, and the added psychedelia, powerful phen psychedelia, brought about a connection to music, MDxx and life that I realised once I was up; I sincerely cherish and miss deeply... yet had forgotten over time. It was a way more different, more hedonistic planet to this one. Then again, Ive always been deeply attached to MDA.

You need that psychedelic component, that connection... if you want to connect with that vibe.

I feel.

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if much Safrole ever saw entry to the UK. Imo that explains why @G_Chem is seeing it in America, but not here, at least partially. Don't they have saf trees in N/S America, and actual MDA available?

Lets remember, this whole "it changed" started with the reports of the burning of saf trees in Cambodia, then a drought, then piperazines, then actual valid empathogens like meph, then the return of ridiculously strong tenner pills because they switched up synth methods. Last MDA pill I had was 2007-8, and they came sparse before then for a few years anyway. Lots in 2002-6.

Does anybody know if there is a reason saf would be easier to create MDA from, compared to other synths? Im still convinced MDA is a major reason people miss "old pills"... half of them had at least a bit of MDA in. The two love drugs working together, big sis and little sis, with big sis largely now unheard of/forgotten, and people arguing little sis isn't gen, when lab reports do not concur.

I mean, 100mg of MDA wiped me out for 8 fucking hours, and the added psychedelia, powerful phen psychedelia, brought about a connection to music, MDxx and life that I realised once I was up; I sincerely cherish and miss deeply... yet had forgotten over time. It was a way more different, more hedonistic planet to this one. Then again, Ive always been deeply attached to MDA.

You need that psychedelic component, that connection... if you want to connect with that vibe.

I feel.

Yup we have various trees with it, sassafras trees and camphor trees. And MDA is very common too, although it’s mainly found in the northern states. Around NY you’ll see a lot of analysis showing MDA.

I definitely agree true ecstasy is the combo of MDMA/MDA. Where I grew up its not rare to find pills which are around 75% MDMA, 25% MDA in content. MDA adds an element that makes the experience solidify in a persons life better, hard to explain. It’s also much more about relationships and bonding whereas MDMA to me is more about dancing and feeling good about life.

-GC

Pharaoh pills, 4 different colours and 4 different results from The Loop now.
High MDMA content in the Brown and a Yellow pill 230mg.

Today they released information of Benzocaine in a snide Yellow pill.

Yup we have various trees with it, sassafras trees and camphor trees. And MDA is very common too, although it’s mainly found in the northern states. Around NY you’ll see a lot of analysis showing MDA.

I definitely agree true ecstasy is the combo of MDMA/MDA. Where I grew up its not rare to find pills which are around 75% MDMA, 25% MDA in content. MDA adds an element that makes the experience solidify in a persons life better, hard to explain. It’s also much more about relationships and bonding whereas MDMA to me is more about dancing and feeling good about life.

-GC

Yes, I like that: ecstasy, an incrediblly apt and beautiful yet ostracised name, probably its first street name, and lesser used these days, and an incredibly apt and beautiful yet ostrasiced experience, is of course a combo of MDA (original love drug) and MDMA (the known love drug)... and that combination is exactly what made such an apt name take off all arpund the world. Two chemicals that radically altered the world with their combination of empathy and psychedelia. Connection to people, sound, dancing, your senses, life. Both have given me huge life changing introspection.

IMO this is hands down the best explanation for "meh-dma", and "I prefer pills". They wanted ecstasy.

I can not describe enough how much it reminded me of a 2c phen, now that I've experienced the most empathogenic popular ones (still holding onto my two caps of t7 sent to vindicate sending me the rubbish dissociative 2c-t-21... and that same 2c, which I intend to gift to a readily willing explorer).

Hmm I'll do an MDA trip report, before I forget.

Last edited:
Pharaoh pills, 4 different colours and 4 different results from The Loop now.
High MDMA content in the Brown and a Yellow pill 230mg.

Today they released information of Benzocaine in a snide Yellow pill.

Hmmm what is this loop you speak of?

The time loop is real?

Last edited:
PMMA just been found in 3 pills tested in the Netherlands.
Pink Audi RS - trace of pmma.

Peach coloured Moncler- between 9mg - 11mg.

Light Pink Rolex - between 24mg - 31mg.

PMMA just been found in 3 pills tested in the Netherlands.
Pink Audi RS - trace of pmma.

Peach coloured Moncler- between 9mg - 11mg.

Light Pink Rolex - between 24mg - 31mg.

Was there any MDMA in the Pink Audi or just trace PMMA?

Good looking out, whenever PMA/PMMA pops up it’s a clear indication the main precursors are tight.

-GC

It didn't give a breakdown of exactly what was in tbe pills.
Definitely ones to avoid.

Also spotted on Saferparty.ch that they tested 2 pills last week with speed and caffeine.
Not just the UK with dodgy pills.

Just took a look over US analysis and things are looking good as ever… Makes no sense. A couple meth tabs but that’s not unusual, mostly MDMA. I’d expect at least some slow down but I’m beginning to believe our supply is more localized than people initially thought. So easy to sell stuff as “proper Dutch” when it could be from anywhere.

-GC

Yeah blue ones, they were actually quite good pills. Ignore that post I made, it was at the end of a 2 day bender.

I had a couple last Thursday into Friday. They seem to be the real deal. Forgot I'd been taking St John's Wort (not advised with MD) until after I was well into it... Bit of a comedown which seemed to subside yesterday, but came back with a vengeance today. Don't know if the SJW had anything to do with that? I had a horrible sleep last night, as in very vivid dreams that kept waking me up. With MD, I usually get sleep paralysis two nights after (unless I take a benzo), so that would have been Saturday, and with SJW there are usually vivid dreams (but not to the point of waking me up)... I'm wondering if the weirdness last night was due to the MD session intersecting with SJW? Hmm... really hope I feel better tomorrow!

Don’t laugh….but when plugging a pill, do you simply stick it up your ass, or is there more to it? For example, do you need to dissolve it in water and put it in a syringe or anything?

This will be 2cb.

Thanks!

I feel.

I share your thoughts, I do remember MDMA being a lot more full-on in my youth. There's that long debate of Safrole vs PMK (etc) , then there are those who say you've just "lost the magic" from overuse. But what people seem to ignore are the old test reports from 1990s. There's no real archive but I've seen some copied/pasted results in old forum posts and one (from the UK) had a load of results from the late 1990s and most of the pills were MDEA.

Unfortunately, it seems that MDEA just fell off the face of the earth after the 1990s.

There's a reference to this here:

"During 16 years of monitoring, the purity [tablets containing only 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)] was lowest around 1997. During this time-period many tablets contained other substances in addition to or instead of MDMA [e.g. 3,4-methylene-dioxyamphetamine (MDA), 3,4-methylene-dioxyethylamphetamine (MDEA) and N-methyl-a-(1,3-benzodixol-5-yl)-2-butamine (MBDB), amphetamine and caffeine]."

I'm still scratching my head trying to remember the test results page I saw - but it was, essentially, around 20 or so random tests from, I think, around 1998 - and almost all were MDEA

Last edited:
I had a couple last Thursday into Friday. They seem to be the real deal. Forgot I'd been taking St John's Wort (not advised with MD) until after I was well into it... Bit of a comedown which seemed to subside yesterday, but came back with a vengeance today. Don't know if the SJW had anything to do with that? I had a horrible sleep last night, as in very vivid dreams that kept waking me up. With MD, I usually get sleep paralysis two nights after (unless I take a benzo), so that would have been Saturday, and with SJW there are usually vivid dreams (but not to the point of waking me up)... I'm wondering if the weirdness last night was due to the MD session intersecting with SJW? Hmm... really hope I feel better tomorrow!

How you feeling now? I don't know much about SJW sorry.
I used to get sleep paralysis too back in the 90's after taking MD for 2 days in a row with no sleep. Haven't had it for a while though.
Tbh I rarely get a comedown from MD anymore, I can only put it down my mental health being sorted now and the anti depressants I take.
I took those pills with 2 friends a few weeks back and they both had a bit of a rough comedown, but we did get through 15 pills between us.

How you feeling now? I don't know much about SJW sorry.
I used to get sleep paralysis too back in the 90's after taking MD for 2 days in a row with no sleep. Haven't had it for a while though.
Tbh I rarely get a comedown from MD anymore, I can only put it down my mental health being sorted now and the anti depressants I take.
I took those pills with 2 friends a few weeks back and they both had a bit of a rough comedown, but we did get through 15 pills between us.

I'm feeling a bit better now. I do have some background mental health issues... Need to lay off the stims (unless very special occasion!).

Lots of fake pills around at the moment with different stamps. Pharohs and a spongebob stamp being sold on the street. Spongebobs seemed to be some sort of cathinone or stimulant. Fake crystal too which is all the cathinone stuff that was being sold in bulk a few months back.

Red bulls marquis tested MDMA also around along with champagne MDMA crystal.

This is the worst it's been since around the time of mephedrone/piperazine days before the dutch pills started appearing.

Just bought some yellow Rolls Royce pills from a trusted vendor. Will be a long while until I can test but am pondering over them as the Rolls Royce stamp has been around for years. They are yellow and rectangular.

Any thoughts?

Just bought some yellow Rolls Royce pills from a trusted vendor. Will be a long while until I can test but am pondering over them as the Rolls Royce stamp has been around for years. They are yellow and rectangular.

Any thoughts?
I'd definitely test before taking them. Chap made a report over on Pill Report for a Yellow rectangular Rolls Royce pill and its not good.
Get yourself a testing kit or pop one off in the post to Wedinos.

Any thoughts?
Test them mate. I bought some ‘mdma’ from a trusted darkweb source. Smelt of fish and tested yellow on Marquis. Threw it away