• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Ive not bought pills in ages so am out of the loop with which recent dutch pills are the best. I don't care about high dosage I'm looking for loved up pills.

Which of these in your personal opinions are best...

Skittles logo (pink, oval)
Made in Holland text (blue, house shaped)
Brazil football logo (bi-colour, yellow and green, q-dance crew pills)
Skulls (skull shaped)
NASA (red rectangle shaped)
MeeToo's

I'm leaning towards Skittles atm. Anyone tried them?

Ive not bought pills in ages so am out of the loop with which recent dutch pills are the best. I don't care about high dosage I'm looking for loved up pills.

Skulls (skull shaped)
MeeToo's

anything that was made by the real q-dance crew had some of the best mdma in them, id go with the brazil ones since they were the last stamp before they got caught apparently

Reactions: otm

Skulls (skull shaped)
MeeToo's

I tried the Brazil Qdance ones last year, I had a harsh comedown off them. I'm not sure if it was me overdoing it or not.
I also had the blue ' Made in Holland' pills, they were quite good had some loved up feelings, and the comedown was fine.
I haven't come across the Skittles yet though.

Leftover methylamine likely..

-GC
I've encountered methamp that smells like fish, when you say leftover methylamine (sorry I'm ignorant of chemistry) does that means its cut with something, does it indicate impurity? This is a dumb question I know lol

Thanks

I've encountered methamp that smells like fish, when you say leftover methylamine (sorry I'm ignorant of chemistry) does that means its cut with something, does it indicate impurity? This is a dumb question I know lol

Thanks

No it’s not no worries :)

So methylamine is considered an impurity over a cut, since it isn’t deliberately added in.

That fish smell with meth very well could be methylamine too as they both can follow similar synthetic routes.

-GC

Anyone got any experience with 2cb on here, and what it’s like to rave on? I’m going to Defected Festival in Croatia next week. I can’t take mdma as I’m on sertraline, but I’ve heard 2cb is much safer, and available out there

Anyone got any experience with 2cb on here, and what it’s like to rave on? I’m going to Defected Festival in Croatia next week. I can’t take mdma as I’m on sertraline, but I’ve heard 2cb is much safer, and available out there

I have plenty of 2c-b experience, but have never been out of the house on it. :D It's the 'easiest' psychedelic I've tried. It gets very visual, very quickly, but has a positive push and isn't too mind-fucky. Of the pills I've had, a half pill gives a sort of mdma-ish experience - warm and fuzzy with gentle visuals. (In fact, it maybe feels more MDMA-ish than MDMA does these days.) I'd say more than that and the visuals might get too much in a ravey/clubby setting - lights and specks jumping about in your vision. If you do decide to do it, start low or try in a 'safe' setting first. It takes a wee bit longer to reach the peak than MD does.

Thanks for the reply! I have a few questions:
- does it make you look fucked? Gurning? Big eyes?
- does it keep you awake, in a stimulant kinda way?
- does it make you paranoid at all? Whenever I take THC edibles, I always have a Valium on hand, just in case it gets too much!

Thanks for the reply! I have a few questions:
- does it make you look fucked? Gurning? Big eyes?
- does it keep you awake, in a stimulant kinda way?
- does it make you paranoid at all? Whenever I take THC edibles, I always have a Valium on hand, just in case it gets too much!

Not sure if you gurn on it, but your eyes probably look different. It's not a stimulant as such (i can achieve a full boner on it - perhaps TMI), but you won't be able to sleep on it.

Not sure about paranoia. I don't get that stimulant anxiety on it, but I would feel funny mixing with 'straight' people on it, as they would probably be able to pick up on that you'd taken something.

Honestly, most people I know who've done it, love it, but I don't think everyone gets on with it in a rave setting.

What's addiction got to do with MDMA?
sorry for not reading the entire thread but this question is very important to the understanding of addiction.

withdrawal is not addiction.

escapism is addiction and mdma will do that in a second.

there is love in this world do not give up.

forgive your governments they are lost.

there are good people in this world please keep looking.

Yes I started a thread about it ages ago and what stamps are about that no one interacts with even tho this is meant to be a drug information forum

sorry for not reading the entire thread but this question is very important to the understanding of addiction.

What are you talking about, I can't understand what this is to do with what mdma or pills are going about

I have plenty of 2c-b experience, but have never been out of the house on it. :D It's the 'easiest' psychedelic I've tried. It gets very visual, very quickly, but has a positive push and isn't too mind-fucky. Of the pills I've had, a half pill gives a sort of mdma-ish experience - warm and fuzzy with gentle visuals. (In fact, it maybe feels more MDMA-ish than MDMA does these days.) I'd say more than that and the visuals might get too much in a ravey/clubby setting - lights and specks jumping about in your vision. If you do decide to do it, start low or try in a 'safe' setting first. It takes a wee bit longer to reach the peak than MD does.
First time I took 2cb was at a DnB rave n had the time of my life, my mates did sum at a festival there and loved it, I suppose it depends on dose for some

I've taken 2c-b a few times now, although I'm not one to go to a rave. 2c-b is generally a good psychedelic for parties because it isn't as mind-fucky as LSD or shrooms but I think people are a bit off the mark when they say it is like a psychedelic MDMA.

If you're on sertraline it's probably safe to take a psychedelic (although some disagree) but you will probably find that it will have less or no effect on you, depending on your sertraline dose. I think some people take more to overcome this but how much more is difficult to estimate. That coupled with the random dosing of 2c-b pills (normally very under-dosed) could make it really difficult to get the dosing right for your rave.

I think you meant to say 'burn your governments'?

But apart from that.

"Withdrawal is not addiction" ooh moot point, but I think you'd lose any philosophical debate. About anything. But yes, about that. But funnily enough you may have a point when it comes to cannabis. But that's not what you meant anyway soooooo....

"Escapism is addiction and mdma will do that in a second". So now you're really talking shit. Escapism isn't addiction. It's a perfectly normal, rational human response to transcend their surroundings. We've always done it, it's in our DNA. Addiction, which is a horrible word, is an inability to control an impulse whether by physical or psychological means. Thought I'd clear that up for you.

And MDMA, nor any other drug, will give you addiction in a second. That's war on drugs reefer madness bullshit.

The rest of your post was all love and peace so,

Much love

SHM (a good person)

I think you meant to say 'burn your governments'?

But apart from that.

"Withdrawal is not addiction" ooh moot point, but I think you'd lose any philosophical debate. About anything. But yes, about that. But funnily enough you may have a point when it comes to cannabis. But that's not what you meant anyway soooooo....

"Escapism is addiction and mdma will do that in a second". So now you're really talking shit. Escapism isn't addiction. It's a perfectly normal, rational human response to transcend their surroundings. We've always done it, it's in our DNA. Addiction, which is a horrible word, is an inability to control an impulse whether by physical or psychological means. Thought I'd clear that up for you.

And MDMA, nor any other drug, will give you addiction in a second. That's war on drugs reefer madness bullshit.

The rest of your post was all love and peace so,

Much love

SHM (a good person)
dont think the 'escapism is addiction' nonsense could've been summed up better mate, well done!

Hi grassman, I've basically stopped bothering with md and use 2cb instead. My personal experience is to use much smaller doses, around 8 mg is my sweet spot. Its amazing. Very stimmy effect, don't get the full on visuals but really nice trails. Music sounds even better than when on md. Eyes can get pretty big, no gurning. Sleep like a baby and zero comedown. You don't get the body load u do from md. In fact feel great the next day. When it wears off I eat like a bloody horse!!! Yay it at home first. I've got a sasha gig coming up and will be using 2cb. There seems to be a huge drought on pills and I don't think I could risk what's about at the mo. Really hope u enjoy it, try small doses first.