• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

What is that? Is it harmful?

It’s the substance used to turn the ketone/PMK to its respective methylated amine counterpart.

I don’t believe it should be TOO harmful as it’s found in foods and what not, but then again the fact it’s there at all along with the black color is an indication there’s lot of other potentially nasty impurities in there too :(

-GC

Various pills still seem to be available. Should I be suspicious now of any gear?
I'd agree, always good to be suspicious, even when there is lots of cheap MDMA around pills turn up with PMA/ PMMA/ Meth/ Cathinones sometimes. I think in the coming months/ year it will probably only get worse.

I bought a gram MDMA around Xmas time. It turned out to be ethylone or bk-mdea. It was quite good stuff but impossible to sleep on. It had us chatting away for hours. Actually bought some more of it instead of MDMA.

Does anyone know why MDMA is usually brown in colour? I've read a few synthesis methods and watched a couple of videos and it's always white.
I can't ever remember buying white MDMA in the 25 years I've been using it.

I've read that the brown/champagne colour is normally precursors left over from synthesis, maybe safrole? I followed a guide to do an acetone wash and Isopropanol recrystallisation of some champagney MDMA and it's now nice and clear/white. I suspect that when you see a video the chemist wants to show his best work and so does the final step of removing all impurities.

I think that there is a case where customers are used to the champagne colour as a sign of good MDMA, so chemists don't want to put the extra time and effort into removing impurities (especially when removing impurities removes weight) if customers don't want clear MDMA anyway.

IME, the so called cola/champagne stuff is usually a disappointment. The best I've had has been colourless or slightly pink.

Although colour cannot really indicate quality...
Yeah, bugger that. I’ve never even touched that brown mess.

Gotta be the best for this Princess... oh wait I’m a Ms now... well still! The best damnit!

Yeah, bugger that. I’ve never even touched that brown mess.

Gotta be the best for this Princess... oh wait I’m a Ms now... well still! The best damnit!

Same, I can honestly say I’ve only done one batch of anything but clear/white shard in the past 10yrs. And that batch had a reputation I needed to check out..

It amazes me when people say they’ve never seen clear/almost clear shard, but also tells me I should be grateful for what I got.

-GC

Same, I can honestly say I’ve only done one batch of anything but clear/white shard in the past 10yrs. And that batch had a reputation I needed to check out..

It amazes me when people say they’ve never seen clear/almost clear shard, but also tells me I should be grateful for what I got.

-GC
Be grateful for your education... most people don’t even know that what they haven’t isn’t pure mdma. I don’t know how many people I’ve spoken to at festivals who don’t even realise it’s cut. It’s shocking.

Curious if the MDMA in EU still is lacking the safrole/aniseed smell?

-GC