• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

I’ve heard that there is somewhat of an MDMA drought? Is this true? Quite a few of my usual UK vendors not stocking MD at the moment, and one vendor says a drought is to blame.

Anyone from other areas of the UK finding the same?

Yup I called it a year or so ago when PMK glycidate became internationally regulated. The dosages in legit pills are dropping based on EnergyControl results too.

I’m glad I stocked up last fall hehe ;)

-GC

Indeed, not sure how many pills they make out of half a litre.
The do cut down the tree to get to the bark btw.

Black king kong pills anyone?

D20-D8010-B845-4600-8-B4-A-523792-CBC0-CF.jpg

Been hearing a lot of reports of MDMA vendors sending Pentylone or some sorts of Cathinone instead of MDMA. Sounds like the lack of precursors is hitting manufacturers so they are switching to other drugs. Big shame on any vendor that miss-sells or doesn't test before they sell.

Make sure you test your drugs!

Yea I stocked up a little bit last fall in preparation for this but I urge anyone with decent connections still to do so as well. We may be looking at another couple year drought if the industry had become completely reliant on PMK glycidate and had no back up plan in place.

-GC

Please, please no. Just as we are coming out of Lockdown, I need to properly rave!!

I still remember the last drought. Fucking BZP or whatever was all I could get for ages

The last one was hell, I’m grateful my area still had good domestic product but it was few and far between, and quite expensive during that time. I think I even went about a year during that drought without a thing.

Thankfully I don’t think this time will be that bad. The producers have had time to plan new routes and precursors.

Also there’s a new technology which allows for Raman Spectroscopy to analyze substances THROUGH packaging. I’ve heard a lot more people are getting their product found because of this new technology.

-GC

I remember the drought of 2010ish, managed to find a gram of crystal that felt like the holy grail after so long of not being able to get any and relying on Methylone or MDPV+MDAI combos to try and simulate the experience.

I remember listening to the When The Levee Breaks and melting into a totally blissful state <3 good times.

I just got some mdma. But it’s really dark, almost black, and smells like fish. Anyone come across this before?

Wtf smells like fish and is black doesnt sound good 😶

I mean mdma should have that anise sweet smell and sometimes doesnt smell at all. Id be wary of anything that smells fishy (no pun intended)

Test it if you want to be sure but id be binning it wouldnt consume it until a proper test on the stuff..