• šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ó æ šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ šŸ‡æšŸ‡¦ šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡­ šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Pink #MeToo pills. Small rectangular pill similar size and shape to the iPhone X. Raised #Metoo on one side. Breakline and touching hands either side of the break line on the other side. Can only find 1 report on drugsdata for a yellow one stating MDMA 1. Has anyone tried these? Many thanks šŸ™
You reagent tested them?

You reagent tested them?
I should really get at least a Marquis. I used to religiously test them but in recent years I have been getting a steady and consistent flow of the latest Q dance presses. Not the cleverest harm reduction but they have been consistent 200mg bangers and all have looked like pharma pressed stuff.
So naughty and reckless I know but I have been correct with it thus far....

These are defo from a different source so I should defo purchase a kit.

I should really get at least a Marquis. I used to religiously test them but in recent years I have been getting a steady and consistent flow of the latest Q dance presses. Not the cleverest harm reduction but they have been consistent 200mg bangers and all have looked like pharma pressed stuff.
So naughty and reckless I know but I have been correct with it thus far....

These are defo from a different source so I should defo purchase a kit.
Always a good idea, even if itā€™s a trusted source. A wee test to ensure allā€™s well is good practice.

Always a good idea, even if itā€™s a trusted source. A wee test to ensure allā€™s well is good practice.

A good practice that I must admit I've never followed. FFS, I can barely afford the drugs, never mind spending even more money on testing the fuckers. Unfortunately, this is often the case with low income drug users and highlights the need for change in legislation.

Yeah but unlike say crack or heroin which no addict is gonna want to waste the tiniest bit of either reagant or lab testing, MDMA pills are a bit more of a luxury item, so if you can afford a bunch of pills, you can likely refrain from some over expenditure elsewhere to afford a Marquis or stamp/letter for WEDINOS...

edit - ok i forgot about fent test strips for heroin but still...

Last edited:
A good practice that I must admit I've never followed. FFS, I can barely afford the drugs, never mind spending even more money on testing the fuckers. Unfortunately, this is often the case with low income drug users and highlights the need for change in legislation.
I also sometimes wonder about an organisation that would send out test kits to low income drug users? I would happily donate a few reagent kits (as in purchase them online and sent to the organisation) and what not.

I think itā€™s so important to test mdma pills. Even from trusted sources.

Yeah but unlike say crack or heroin which no addict is gonna want to waste the tiniest bit of either reagant or lab testing, MDMA pills are a bit more of a luxury item, so if you can afford a bunch of pills, you can likely refrain from some over expenditure elsewhere to afford a Marquis or stamp/letter for WEDINOS...

Can ya fuck. Drugs is drugs. MDMA isn't a luxury, it's a fuckin necessity, especially when you've worn all the others out. Thank fuck for booze... :ROFLMAO:

I only blow for snow

FB4192-DC-5-C36-4-A71-9-D7-E-590054-E5-E2-B8.png

Tomorrow it is then! šŸ† šŸ’¦ šŸ‘„

I also sometimes wonder about an organisation that would send out test kits to low income drug users? I would happily donate a few reagent kits (as in purchase them online and sent to the organisation) and what not.

I think itā€™s so important to test mdma pills. Even from trusted sources.

Iā€™ve thought about starting a similar program. Except aimed at the festival crowd. Raise donations to buy reagents and then hand them out to folks that would use them if they had em.

Maybe one day Iā€™ll get to it but currently too many projects on the plate to think about unfortunately :(

-GC

It is pretty ridiculous that drug testing at festivals still isn't widely implemented. I know the Loop charity/org do it in the UK at some places but no where near widespread as a service yet.

So inevitably, people will die this summer, again.

Although a lot of the MDMA related deaths in the UK as of late, seem to be teenagers bombing a whole gram at once or something because they have no idea about basic information like what dose to take, or using a scale etc.

It is pretty ridiculous that drug testing at festivals still isn't widely implemented. I know the Loop charity/org do it in the UK at some places but no where near widespread as a service yet.

So inevitably, people will die this summer, again.

Although a lot of the MDMA related deaths in the UK as of late, seem to be teenagers bombing a whole gram at once or something because they have no idea about basic information like what dose to take, or using a scale etc.
Yeah is just mad how far behind the uk is with drug related stuff. The Dutch have been offering testing for decades which let people now exactly what is their pill by the milligram. As you mentioned dosage is the main killer these days as itā€™s often completely unknown by the user. And donā€™t even get me started about weed. When will it ever change šŸ˜¢

Iā€™ve thought about starting a similar program. Except aimed at the festival crowd. Raise donations to buy reagents and then hand them out to folks that would use them if they had em.

Maybe one day Iā€™ll get to it but currently too many projects on the plate to think about unfortunately :(

-GC
There are some amazing orgs at festivals in uk. The one at the top of my head is We are the loop. Wearetheloop.org they are excellent! Thereā€™s a few members actually who have their own organisations which give support to drug users at festivals.

There are some amazing orgs at festivals in uk. The one at the top of my head is We are the loop. Wearetheloop.org they are excellent! Thereā€™s a few members actually who have their own organisations which give support to drug users at festivals.

US has some good groups as well, Dancesafe and BunkPolice have saved a lot of people over the years with free testing. That said, Iā€™d like to take it a step further to get full bottles of Reagent to those in need. Iā€™ll definitely check WeAreTheLoop though see what theyā€™re about!

-GC

Yeah is just mad how far behind the uk is with drug related stuff. The Dutch have been offering testing for decades which let people now exactly what is their pill by the milligram. As you mentioned dosage is the main killer these days as itā€™s often completely unknown by the user. And donā€™t even get me started about weed. When will it ever change šŸ˜¢
As I said to G Chem, We are the loop attend festivals and do drug testing, they support drug users also at festivals. Look them up!

As I said to G Chem, We are the loop attend festivals and do drug testing, they support drug users also at festivals. Look them up!
I am aware of the loop and they do some good work for sure. It just seems to be a drop in the ocean in what is needed, but definitely a positive step in the right direction šŸ‘