• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Am I the only one who feels totally frustrated that he can't do mdma due to mdma liver induced toxicity and back pain?
It's taken me years to figure out but got there in the end. I'm not the only one with 'back problems' here.

Has a doctor or back expect told you this is the cause of your back pain?

Something I’ve noticed is that back pain/tension seems to be due to impurities..

Nowadays all the MDMA I get is very often of the utmost purity, but years back that wasn’t the case.

I noticed that batches which had a brown tinge to the crystal seemed to absolutely kill my back, whereas the clear shard did not. (All tested with reagents of course.). This made me steer clear of browner shards after awhile cuz it’s brutal when the music is on point and your heads there but your body just wont cooperate.

Since figuring that out I’ve had zero back or body pains while rolling, talking at least 5+yrs.

-GC

Any reports on the green heart pills? Heard they are super old school but am ready to be let down. All MD is mongy these days!

So tried the green heart pills. Was expecting great things.

Basically it’s more of the meh-MDMA. I still had fun, I just had no energy. Pills are advertised as 180mg but I would say more about 130mg. Pills are quite small.

Had 3 throughout night. Got a bit heart poundy towards the tail end of the experience so they do have a kick to them.

But overall nothing special. Considering the breaks I have from MD now, I was expecting it to blow my socks off.

Am I the only one who feels totally frustrated that he can't do mdma due to mdma liver induced toxicity and back pain?
It's taken me years to figure out but got there in the end. I'm not the only one with 'back problems' here.

Do you mean 'MDMA induced liver toxicity?' Is there such a thing? I've never heard of this before...

So tried the green heart pills. Was expecting great things.

Basically it’s more of the meh-MDMA. I still had fun, I just had no energy. Pills are advertised as 180mg but I would say more about 130mg. Pills are quite small.

Had 3 throughout night. Got a bit heart poundy towards the tail end of the experience so they do have a kick to them.

But overall nothing special. Considering the breaks I have from MD now, I was expecting it to blow my socks off.
Why bother if every time you do MDMA it's shit?

Sorry you had a meh time, but after 2 I was blissed out with energy and all. Maybe I just know how to metabolise my drugs properly :p

I'm gonna have another spin on them soon, so I'll double check.

To be fair, I think 3 pills of anything would stick you to the sofa. They started off well, I just ended up being a mongy mess on the couch!

Do you mean 'MDMA induced liver toxicity?' Is there such a thing? I've never heard of this before...
Yup that is the one.

In my case it's the only thing it could be.
Everybody reacts differently.

Yup that is the one.

In my case it's the only thing it could be.
Everybody reacts differently.

Nasty, but sounds as though it's very rare.

Have you been diagnosed with this or just making assumptions?

Osteopath did, smarter than about 5 doctors...
What is a symptom of a 'toxic liver'?

No idea, I was hoping you could tell me?

The amount of times I've necked a bottle of vodka then boshed a load of MDMA is frightening. Probably not a good combination in the light of this information...

No idea, I was hoping you could tell me?

The amount of times I've necked a bottle of vodka then boshed a load of MDMA is frightening. Probably not a good combination in the light of this information...
One symptom for me was back pain which the osteopath could feel in the liver as the liver was hard and not spongy trust me he's the only one who actually went further than just wham bam thank you mam. Another symptom was chronic fatigue which just wasn't down to the liver itself but also the back pain.

Oddly enough when I drink too much green tea I get the same thing happening albeit lesser in 'strength' and duration luckily enough.
The liver is a strong organ it heals itself.

Last edited:
Pink #MeToo pills. Small rectangular pill similar size and shape to the iPhone X. Raised #Metoo on one side. Breakline and touching hands either side of the break line on the other side. Can only find 1 report on drugsdata for a yellow one stating MDMA 1. Has anyone tried these? Many thanks 🙏

Pink #MeToo pills. Small rectangular pill similar size and shape to the iPhone X. Raised #Metoo on one side. Breakline and touching hands either side of the break line on the other side. Can only find 1 report on drugsdata for a yellow one stating MDMA 1. Has anyone tried these? Many thanks 🙏
Probably an oestrogen pill 💊 😂😂