• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Oh Anonymous, could be them. I tried Guy Fawkes and V for Vendetta too :p

yep there's a few Anonymous listings on pillreports, couple of warnings on some recent ones but different colours...

It was a birthday pressie from my son - taped inside my card. When he gets his lazy arse out of bed I'll ask him if he's tried them...

Just testing that pill I posted above. It's actually quite nice, but I could do with another half...

Starting to think I got ripped off...so I've bought some of those new hearts, hopefully I get it in time for NYE...

Ordered some pills from the uk back in September but they never showed up, vendor said they would reship from Germany but they never showed either. In the middle of October I ordered some more from the Netherlands, these never showed either. Today I get a letter from uk border force saying they seized a letter containing 3g of controlled substance addressed to me from the Netherlands.

I am worried about receiving another letter about the earlier orders and if I do will they likely start court proceedings against me?

Well I would certainly embark on some early spring cleaning and refrain from any overseas purchases.

nom nom nom
Hdp4shp.jpg

I know, shame on me - what kind of reckless drug addict doesn't neck everything in sight upon purchase and receipt...

Just waiting for some other goodies to soften the comedown :p

Can't do drugs till I have more drugs...

Am I the only one who feels totally frustrated that he can't do mdma due to mdma liver induced toxicity and back pain?
It's taken me years to figure out but got there in the end. I'm not the only one with 'back problems' here.

Last edited:
OK necked a pill at 4:20pm, it's nice but wouldn't say it was 180mg (unless I'm just used to plugging them and used to getting stonger effects...), so took another one at 5:40pm and waiting for that to hit.

Not bad stuff at all :)