• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

You can also stick 3 or 4 really shite pills up your arse IME.
Does the quality of the high improve if you plug really bad pills instead of swallowing them? Is anal better than oral when it comes to pills ROA? Or a combo of the two maybe?
So it's been some time since I last indulged in some MD. After slowly going through a stash I had put away of quality crystal dating back to 2018 when I was getting regular samples of different crystal to test for friends - well that's all long gone and my source has since moved on into a different country.. NOTE im not looking to source - just wondering if there is some clean glass on offer or is it like my friend is saying "meh" mda? Lacking pretty much everything other then messyness.. Friend claims he hasn't had anything decent since I was getting samples back 2018 or so.. So people's thoughts? Am I wasting my time looking for good quality mdma.
Are you planning a lockdown party?

Does the quality of the high improve if you plug really bad pills instead of swallowing them? Is anal better than oral when it comes to pills ROA? Or a combo of the two maybe?

Are you planning a lockdown party?
You could say that, not one to get high on md by myself but the past few experiences were quite enjoyable. More so its been quite some time, basically I come across Dmt last year after having a break from everything... Well dmt is certainly something else, however I feel the need to find top quality glass like md again for storage purposes and special occasions

Browsed bluelight for a few years and have often found interest in the modern "pmk" mdma vs "safrole" discussion. I noticed some dw pills (Blue hearts/orange smiles) recently that claimed to be "90s style", with no "mongy" feeling and more "love/energy". Has anyone come across/sampled these yet?

Browsed bluelight for a few years and have often found interest in the modern "pmk" mdma vs "safrole" discussion. I noticed some dw pills (Blue hearts/orange smiles) recently that claimed to be "90s style", with no "mongy" feeling and more "love/energy". Has anyone come across/sampled these yet?
Is this the start of a Covid-19 era private indoor partying scene?

It depends what you mean by quality of the high; you just absorb more MDMA. It certainly made the weak pills work I noticed, once I came round!

So it's been some time since I last indulged in some MD. After slowly going through a stash I had put away of quality crystal dating back to 2018 when I was getting regular samples of different crystal to test for friends - well that's all long gone and my source has since moved on into a different country.. NOTE im not looking to source - just wondering if there is some clean glass on offer or is it like my friend is saying "meh" mda? Lacking pretty much everything other then messyness.. Friend claims he hasn't had anything decent since I was getting samples back 2018 or so.. So people's thoughts? Am I wasting my time looking for good quality mdma.

This isn't the recent thread btw.

Last edited:
It depends what you mean by quality of the high; you just absorb more MDMA. It certainly made the weak pills work I noticed, once I came round!
It depends what you define as quality of the high really; you absorb more MDMA than you would orally. I did this with some weak pills a long long time ago and was absolutely off it.
Intensity and duration of the rushes, music appreciation, loved-up feeling. Good to know if I'll ever dabble with euphoric stims again :giggle:

Intensity and duration of the rushes, music appreciation, loved-up feeling. Good to know if I'll ever dabble with euphoric stims again :giggle:

My post might have looked a bit weird btw because for some reason it posted a draft that I lost & then changed.

Basically the quality of the MDMA was not bad, it was just low. So I stuck three or four up my arse. I came round a few hours later on my bed, gurning & with the music sounding like it was charged with electricity. I can still remember the track that I came round to, and it was this:

A most utterly fabulous time indeed!

My post might have looked a bit weird btw because for some reason it posted a draft that I lost & then changed.
Basically the quality of the MDMA was not bad, it was just low. So I stuck three or four up my arse. I came round a few hours later on my bed, gurning & with the music sounding like it was charged with electricity. I can still remember the track that I came round to, and it was this... A most utterly fabulous time indeed!
Excellent, sounds like you had an ace time. I'll make a note of your anal trick, hahaha 💊🍑 (y)🤩 <3

Where is the loved up (or not so if you get meh-MDMA) smashed waffle that used to cover these threads?! Is no one buying/doing MD at the moment?

That said, I’m already 3 months in to a long break - I think I’ll drop when everything blows over. 6+ months of serotonin just spunked up the wall!!

The sad thing is Benson is that I actually agree with you. But occasionally a new press comes out and it fills you with hope....but nada :/

The clear champagne stuff tends to be banging. 135mg and I'm definitely there.

Well I went and stocked up on a selection on beans for August, when I’ll be coming off my piracetam break. I picked out one of each press from the bag. What one you reckon I should go for? Of course I’ll be dropping it whole..... (these have all regent tested as MD btw)
Some presses here I haven’t seen before so any input appreciated!

Well I went and stocked up on a selection on beans for August, when I’ll be coming off my piracetam break. I picked out one of each press from the bag. What one you reckon I should go for? Of course I’ll be dropping it whole..... (these have all regent tested as MD btw)

That's blatant showing off. Some of the board members on here have amazing sources for recreational substances.

That's blatant showing off. Some of the board members on here have amazing sources for recreational substances.

These days their just average 8) Having a rare source on speed PGP is so yesterday!

Talking of MD changing. I believe the cathione abuse many of us have done when MD vanished had a major impact. I swear that's what's killed the magic out of me and those around me :(

These days their just average 8) Having a rare source on speed PGP is so yesterday!
Talking of MD changing. I believe the cathione abuse many of us have done when MD vanished had a major impact. I swear that's what's killed the magic out of me and those around me :(
That's possible. Nothing compares to the rushy high of the pre-ban meph. It would be interesting to have a guaranteed quality MD rolling session with a cathinone virgin

I’ve decided I’m probably going to drop the orange Tesla. I remember doing the blue ones when they were about and they blew my tits off.

I still miss those Dutch lions though. If I could find them again I would be a happy man!

orange Teslas in 2015 were banging, nespressos from back then were meh, however mine were orange. How were they for you ?

Last edited: