• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Treacle, stop making me drool man. So, you deffo rate the defqons?

I only read about the burger kings today. I take it they've been tested. Duuurp....

I never rated 6apb. But then, I only had it when it first came out. I found the come up to be intense, the high short lived and left me feeling dirty.

Perhaps I should have tried a few different batches but I was a little bit too let down.

This was also when people were constantly going on about it after the safrole shortage and it was the next best thing to MDMA. Not even close from the stuff I had. Perhaps it's worth a rethink.

I've always valued your input 77 on such matters.

I took 6-APB several times when it first came out. I actually really enjoyed it for the first few hours, especially the "benzo fury" pills/pellets which seemed higher quality than the tan powder that was around later. I found it more stimulating than MDMA and loads of euphoria, but once the euphoria wore off it left me in this really weird trippy headspace which I really didn't enjoy...Don't get me wrong, I love tripping but this was not a very fun place for me. It also used to make me so spaced out the next day.

Same, it was the benzo furys I had. To me it just wasn't worth it. Who knows mibbe 6apb has gotten better. Doubt it though.

I also have something to say about 6-APB but it's late.. Experimented with it very early doors, took too much, not knowing that it wasn't going to be like double dunting pills. Did not enjoy it one bit. Good pills all the way for me, though maybe I should consider giving it another go for a special occasion, being more educated with sensible dosing. Now it's been around for a while and I know better.

the 6-apb from *a vendor* when first released (looked like dirst and stunk of TCP) was the most euphoric drug Ive ever tried. The following batches from various vendors just didnt hit the mark like *a vendor*'s first batches.

Ive been making my own MDMA / MDA combo caps, 90mgs of MDMA and 70mgs of MDA, really enjoyable and lasts for hours, the MDA actually made me really horny

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I removed the sourcey stuff from your post, I suspect we may have sampled the same batch of 6-APB (albeit mine from a totally different source). If you were meaning the "pre-release" stuff I would have to agree that that stuff was incredible. Quite possibly the best drug I have ever sampled. Perfect mix of MDMAesque and light hallucinogenic qualities. Insanely euphoric, rushy as all fukkery but never crossing the line, lushy bodyfeel, great duration, no obvious comedown (from one-off doses). In hindsight I highly doubt it was actually 6-APB, 6-APDB or any other widely-released chem I have ever come across. Real shame cos whatever the fuck that stuff was it really would have been in with a good shot at that long-promised Third Summer of Love.

the 6-apb from looked like dirst and stunk of TCP

Thats the shit I'm talking about.

Very distinctive smell. Very very nice drug.

As i ve said on here numerous times i found it to be the best thing since 90s pills and possibly better in certain situations,,,,,like festivals where a 5h + tops ups is desirable and smooth tail off too.

Although I removed the sourcey stuff from your post, I suspect we may have sampled the same batch of 6-APB (albeit mine from a totally different source). If you were meaning the "pre-release" stuff I would have to agree that that stuff was incredible. Quite possibly the best drug I have ever sampled. Perfect mix of MDMAesque and light hallucinogenic qualities. Insanely euphoric, rushy as all fukkery but never crossing the line, lushy bodyfeel, great duration, no obvious comedown (from one-off doses). In hindsight I highly doubt it was actually 6-APB, 6-APDB or any other widely-released chem I have ever come across. Real shame cos whatever the fuck that stuff was it really would have been in with a good shot at that long-promised Third Summer of Love.

Yeah it was released before the pellets and powder, it looked like dirt, the subsequent powder looked cleaner but didnt have the same affect.

This is my post from 2011.....

Mate I can assure you genuine 6-apb is available. I've tried most drugs over the years and this felt unique. Took about 2 hours to come on and it built in intensity, I have never felt soooo loved up, messy with the most incredible europhia I have ever felt, and it's got huge legs. Most vendors are selling fake 6-apb but this is the real deal, you've just gotta know where to look

I wish it was still available

Twas just a ploy to build up the hype. Almost a switch and bait move. Pretty fucked up if you ask me. In the end as a maker of such things you just ruin your name.

Thats the shit I'm talking about.

Very distinctive smell. Very very nice drug.

As i ve said on here numerous times i found it to be the best thing since 90s pills and possibly better in certain situations,,,,,like festivals where a 5h + tops ups is desirable and smooth tail off too.

Wicked stuff. Had lots of fun on it at music nights through 2012. Lovely spangles with mild trippy-ness. Think i stashed a small amount away but no idea where ive put it

Yeah it was released before the pellets and powder, it looked like dirt, the subsequent powder looked cleaner but didnt have the same affect.

This is my post from 2011.....

I wish it was still available

I'm looking around and I can still see 6-APB being offered for sale, all be it not too many vendors though. What are we saying - that the stuff on offer these days isn't as good as the older stuff (kinda like the MDMA debate) ?

Personally I think the 6-APB (and 6-APDB) on sale overseas is good stuff. It's not the mystery "pre-release" substance but then nothing that ever went on sale was. Whether 6-APB/6-APDB is to your personal taste or not is, of course, not something anybody else can predict. Worth a punt though imo.

I'm looking around and I can still see 6-APB being offered for sale, all be it not too many vendors though. What are we saying - that the stuff on offer these days isn't as good as the older stuff (kinda like the MDMA debate) ?

I think it's a case of suck it and see Brenner - just be careful not to mention any further details about it's purchase or where it came from -any further response you wish to post regarding this, should be focused on as comprehensive as possible a description of the drug (physical characteristics, effects, dosage etc) and dose bot require any further information about where it came from - if we were to assume that this drug s not readily available on the street, then it should relatively simple from anyone reading where the drugs came from which you should not have to refer to again and save yourself unintentionally breaching the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) (which can be found here http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)....

.... and the 'localised' EADD forum guidelines (here - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/289217-EADD-Forum-Guidelines

Last edited:
Personally I think the 6-APB (and 6-APDB) on sale overseas is good stuff. It's not the mystery "pre-release" substance but then nothing that ever went on sale was. Whether 6-APB/6-APDB is to your personal taste or not is, of course, not something anybody else can predict. Worth a punt though imo.

People say the same about a few RCs; that the promo batch was something else entirely.. Do you think the pre-release 6-APB was a different substance altogether or just had something added to give it a bit more kick?

It was a totally different substance imo (and the opinion of just about everybody else I know of who sampled both pre- and post-release). There was a lot of talk at the time about the possibility of the pre-release stuff actually being the related (but Class A in the UK) compound 6-APDB. However, since the initial release hype died down both 6-APB and 6-APDB have been available for a long time now (from non-UK vendors) and neither seem to match the pre-release compound.

My best guess would be another related compound... but as so many did eventually reach the market (with pretty much all being crap - or at least certainly not "pre-release mystery compound") that doesn't seem so likely now. Could end up being a case of even the manufacturer not knowing what the hell it was cos they screwed the initial synth and somehow ended up producing genuine Magic Powder.

The 6-APB thread in the Psychedelics forum (linky to the PD Index in my sig) has lots of discussion on the subject going back to the original test samples if you're interested.

On the red defqons tonight. Hoping they are not the usual Dutch mongy shite. I have heard good things.

Been a month or so since I've done any MD. I've had them MDA/MDMA ace of spade pills to nibble on, but they are so good I just stash them away!