• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Regarding Bullying - Your Feelings and Stories.

no offence doofqueen.... but if your son is in a fight, would would u suggest he do?

and not trying to defend bullies here, TRUE bullies are a disgrace to themselves..... but isnt having a bit of a punchup over a footy match or something like that part of growing up? i know i learned how to stand up for myself through fights.... its not like i have grown to be a violent person, i just wont let someone step all over me.... in grade 5 a kid in grade 6 was calling me names and i got scared and walked off.... i told dad and he told me to stop feeling sorry for myself and said next time he did it to tell him to shutup or we fight.... long story cut short, we rumbled for a couple of minutes, then got seperated and sent to the office... while we were waiting we sort of started laughing about it, and by the time the principal saw us we were hitting it right off...... that "bully" has been my best friend since then, all thru high school etc.... sometimes ppl are so concerned about true bullying, that they often mistake playful joking, or an isolated incident for something more sinister

theres nothing wrong with standing up to someone who is giving u a hard time, and if that requires a bit of violence, so be it...... if i had never had that fight, i wouldnt have one of my best mates, and i might not be able to stick up for myself now

^^ I've already answered that :)

doofqueen said:
I always teach him to walk away and ignore it and not become a thug like they are and to not create more negative energy for himself and people around him because there is enough of it as it is. I have taught to hit back though if he is in a situation that he can't walk away from.

there wus this one time in primary, one of my first fights
i was "relegated" to one of the lesser classes (yeh my skewl system wus pretty fuckedup that way - if u aint keepin up u gotta go) ..that wus the first time for me to be in a notorious class, so i was pretty pissed (i was 15 then)...so theres like a group of misfits in this class - after doin PT we went back to the classroom, now for some reason i was feelin pissed off so i started cussin abt the skewl n shit, then this guy comes up n told me to shut it or sumptin - the dude's like a foot shorter than me :p

next thing u know we started throwing punches...funny thing was the next ten minutes after that we were friends again...n have been ever since till the final year

i know this doesnt appen to everyone but if u could actually go beyond the tough act of these so-called bullies ull find that they're misunderstood.
these fellas were down-to earth, n i could click better wit em than the snobby bastards from my previous class

guess im just lucky that way...the only fights i had after that were with strangers/pple doin shit to me

I have, I guess an interesting story. Primary school for me was just fine, no problems there. When I got to high school, there were a few kids that had been doing karate since they were little and they found themselves king of the courtyard. They tried picking on me a bit, but I just ignored them and did my own thing.

But I had this kid in my class, my height, a bit bigger built, but he would pick on me constantly. Now being a lover and not a hater, I tried to brush him off. Anyways, there would be some small punching, but I somehow managed to defend myself. Anyways, this kid Calium tried picking on everyone else, which he was pretty good at, but one day he met his match.

Apparently one Friday afternoon, we all heard someone was gonna fight Calium, so this I had to see. We all went behind the school hockey fields and I watched Calium getting royally fuckedup by this kid from another school. He got beat up so bad, he had to miss school for 6 months and had to go for physical rehab. He now has a dimple in his face that wasnt there before.

Not supprisingly he never picked fights again. :D