• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Redosing oxy - safe and effective?

blueskies565

Bluelighter
So I have no opiate tolerance and today parachuted 28mg OxyContin followed by two 5mg snorted lines each about an hour later (second line maybe half an hour after first, maybe a little sooner). What I'm wondering is if I redose later (say 7-8 o'clock) will I get high again and will it be safe? I did my first dose today at around 11:30am. I have attempted to redose before on a different day and have been unable to get high again though it was closer together doses and much smaller amounts. I was also unable to get high the next day with 15mg. Basically my question is if I did 35-40 mg at 7ish would I get high again due to it being a higher dose and would that be safe? I am no longer high now just tired and my eyes keep I unfocusing possibly by the oxy induced fatigue.

Wait til tomorrow or you'll be wasting the oxy. Part of doing this right is understanding that you can't get high again for the day and the self control to hold out until tomorrow..

Yeah ok thanks for the advice. I couldn't get high the second day last time though, do I need to do more? What would you recommend. I did do it later In the day on my first day last time though so more time will have elapsed. Also will it be safe to take my normal 10mg of ambien tonight? Thanks for the info.

You would have to take a higher dose to get a similar effect.

You'll be fine with the ambien as long as you don't redose.

I wouldn't recommend a higher dose as you have 0 tolerance and I will reiterate that you should just wait till tomorrow.

That 40mg dose is a lot w/o tolerance btw.

You may want to look into potentiating your Oxy before upping the dose.

Ok I wo t do anymore today. Are you saying that I would need more tomorrow for a similar effect? If I wait to the evening to maximise time elapsed and did 30mg do you think I would get a similar high?

No if you wanna redose today you'd need more.

If you wait till tomorrow evening and dose the 30mg IR you may still achieve a similar effect. Oxy tolerance builds quick and it is best to skip days in between doses. Are you taking it for pain?

Also as I said, potentiating it is a much safer route than upping your dose. A therapeutic dose of Benadryl, White GrapeFruit Juice and etc. are good potentiators. Look into it before you sky rocket your tolerance.

Yeah re-dosing Oxycodone is kind of a waste.
If you want the best effects, take as much as you can (your tolerance wise) on your 1st dose of the day.

Question?
Are you from the USA?
I'm asking because the U.S has banned the original OC's and have made them OP's.
So you can't snort, smoke, crush, IV, only oral.

Roxicodone (oxycodone IR) are the most popular Oxycodone in the U.S now.

So if you do have the OP....I suggest you take it orally.
But if you're from somewhere else, and you DO have the original OC version of Oxy, you're a lucky SOB.

Yeah I'm from the UK and I have the oc blue 80s. Oxys not really common here though, mostly heroin not many Pharms. Anyway should I take more tomorrow evening to get a similar effect? (30-35 maybe) I know I can get away with that as I did a similar amount today with no nausea or other side effects just a very nice nod though it was in several doses. Seems like I can't get the same effect from the same dose two days running right?

Right guys I just parachuted 33mg on an empty stomach. It is setting In and I'm getting a sort of head rush that is nice but new and I'm concerned I've done too much? With how much I did yesterday do you think I'll be ok? Should I just stop worrying? I'm actually quite concerned.

You'll be fine. You're still taking quite high doses for someone without a tolerance imo

I'm calming down now but I would like Input on wether you think I'm safe. I have a diagnosis of generalised anxiety disorder so I tend to freak out.

Ok thanks for the reassurance also I know this sounds crazy as I was freaking out about my current dose but would it be ok to snort the last 7g I have left when I am peaking to get that rush and also get rid of it. I don't want any more lying around cause though I was underwhelmed the first time I did it I keep thinking about that peaceful, content quite sort of high and I can see myself getting addicted to this quickly.

You'll probably end up doing it regardless of what I say. I hope it's 7mg you're talking about also. Oral use is best for oxy. Snorting has a lower BA.

You sound like you're gearing yourself up for the opiate/opioid train of addiction tbh.

Damn you're so LUCKY!!

I've only had like 5 of the original OC 80s in my whole life...
The best effects I got from them is smoking them... gives you can AMAZING rush. Lasts long, and all the goodness of an opiate high.
The BA of smoking the original OC's I heard was over 80%....now THAT's incredibly high.

You can also smoke the Roxicodone (Oxycodone IR) 30mg, but the BA is way lower, under 20%. You still do get a nice rush, but it lasts under an hour. Which IMO, is a waste, unless you got tons of them to spare.

Have you ever tried to smoke the OC 80s???? I PROMISE, you WILL NOT be disappointed.
I know this is a harm reduction forum, but I don't see this as harm reduction as he's already taking the exact drug, just showing him a different ROA that he might like better.

You can cut the pill in 1/4's if you like, and smoke 20mg at a time, or cut it in half and some 40mg at a time, or just put the whole pill on top of aluminum foil, a straw, and a lighter is all you need.

You put the pill on the UN-SHINEY side of the foil, light from underneath, and inhale the smoke with the straw. It's ALWAYS worked wonders for me...it would have me nodding for like 2-3 hours, and have me high for a good 10 hours.

If you plan on trying it, let me know how it worked out for you!

:)

Damn you're so LUCKY!!

I've only had like 5 of the original OC 80s in my whole life...
The best effects I got from them is smoking them... gives you can AMAZING rush. Lasts long, and all the goodness of an opiate high.
The BA of smoking the original OC's I heard was over 80%....now THAT's incredibly high.

You can also smoke the Roxicodone (Oxycodone IR) 30mg, but the BA is way lower, under 20%. You still do get a nice rush, but it lasts under an hour. Which IMO, is a waste, unless you got tons of them to spare.

Have you ever tried to smoke the OC 80s???? I PROMISE, you WILL NOT be disappointed.
I know this is a harm reduction forum, but I don't see this as harm reduction as he's already taking the exact drug, just showing him a different ROA that he might like better.

You can cut the pill in 1/4's if you like, and smoke 20mg at a time, or cut it in half and some 40mg at a time, or just put the whole pill on top of aluminum foil, a straw, and a lighter is all you need.

You put the pill on the UN-SHINEY side of the foil, light from underneath, and inhale the smoke with the straw. It's ALWAYS worked wonders for me...it would have me nodding for like 2-3 hours, and have me high for a good 10 hours.

If you plan on trying it, let me know how it worked out for you!

:)

What the actual fuck? You are recommending this person with no tolerance to smoke pills?

Please someone delete that post.

Good God almighty

Yeah I'm not sure about smoking, I've heard the availability is lower and it just seems a bit dodgy to me. Anyway I did the full 42mg I had left and got a decent high but a shadow of yesterday's great one, I guess two days In a row with this drug just does't work that great. Thanks for your advice potatoman I know I didn't harm reduce as much as you'd like but I'm glad you convinced me not to do more last night. I'm taking at least a month of this drug now though, I have a reliable supply to oc80's at a good price so I think I'll just end up addicted if I start a regular thing. Again thanks for all your advice guys.

Please listen to me.. I started out just like you chasing the high. . It is 6 years later and I kick myself in the ass for it. I would recommend spacing the days apart if you're looking for the rush. If you take them for more than 3 days in a row you mind and body is going to start getting addicted to it. Like tomorrow when you don't feel the same way as when you are partying amagin that feeling getting worse every time

I know what your saying but at the same time it feels so good... It's weird it less Intense than other stuff than I've done but it's such a beautiful high even if the peak doesn't last that long. Yesterday I spend a good hour in my garden just admiring the trees and shit. Is it really possible to do it once or twice a month and not slide into weekly them daily? Also I have been contemplating trying heroin for a long time (years) I now have access too some really good #4 which isn't common here I'n the UK. You seem to have some opiate experience, is it possible to work my way through say half a gram and stop?