❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Captain.Heroin | madness00
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Being made to feel self conscious (social embarrassment, face goes super red, air feels like molasses, prickly heat - just horrible).

And self awareness.

Is autism a disability that's considered consistent with lack of self awareness?

I ask as it pertains to several social situations, this feeling of self consciousness - it's came up in the past, and has come up time and again recently.

I couldn't define what it was until recently, this kind of heavy feeling of embarrassment in the air;

But that's what it is - self consciousness - being made to feel that = HORRIBLE.

And I think induction of that onto others (the fuck faces), maybe be one of the products of cue implementation, "jealous union, love force".

i.e. cue implementation = high self awareness;

Thoughts - emotions - actions.

Cues are our thoughts - implementation of specific/optimal cues = optimal self awareness.

i.e. those who try to fuck with us (the try hard badass fucksfaces) whilst we're in a state of optimal self awareness = will feel that horrible self consciousness (heavy embarrassment, red face etc).

THAT, is the response I've been inducing over these last few months - self consciousness - and it makes motherfuckers CRAZY.

It can be pretty devastating actually.

You could even say I'm "fucking" them, 🤣

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Tension - I guess both of these statements allude to tension.

"Jealous union, love force" - that's what it does, it causes tension - sexual tension I guess.

Which = excitation/excitement.

Somehow this correlates with a sense of self consciousness depending on how things unfold - in certain situations, it would seem.

Which chicks get sexually excited I guess they get excited and flustered etc?

- Point being, that heaviness in the air = awesome when we can generate and is super sexual.

That heaviness it's like, it increases thermal contact - same as oil does when transferring heat.

All relative to optimal contact - a reflection of the natural of our cues.

"Force" = be its nature is associated with high contact to apply - the element which gratifies.
"Love" = holding close, optimal intimacy.
"Union" = a precursor to this.
"Jealous" = initiates the excitation by emotional flare, makes them want to come into that contact.

All high contact = tension in the air = heaviness in the air = sexual excitation = high self consciousness.

Reversing that: self consciousness = high tension = that feeling of heavy air, viscous etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Heaviness in the air - that self consciousness - it's like you can feel that person so much better.

Like a bonding.

I guess that's at least in part how it lends itself to improved sexuality and gratification, by way of heightened sensitivity and responsiveness to that person.

In much the same way as by example: water being heavier than air, sound travels much better through it.
- The waves, the transmission travel so much better through the heavier substance, the more viscous substance.

When that viscosity comes about between people (heightened self consciousness), the communication, down to the very nerve pulses, is so much higher and more acutely perceptible between them.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So heaviness in the air = tension = sexuality = self consciousness = contact.

It's all about interpersonal contact.

The physical states of interpersonal contact ("union/force") are assisted by the emotional contact ("jealous/love").

And in terms of that contact, the progression is quite linear:

1) "Jealous" - gets them fired up, love/hate - but not contact thus precludes imposition - makes them want to have contact with us (i.e. makes them "come at us", encourages them to engage with us of their own volition).

2) "Union" - mutual agreement to engage in superficial contact - again, no real imposition, but an increase in the contact from previous.

3) "Love" - real depth of intimacy, again, increase in contact from previous - being totally open to each other

4) "Force" - would be aversive if we didn't have a pre-existing openness and trust from the previous states. Total full on contact - animal - getting totally stuck into one another.

Thus as we can see - the depth of contact is a linear progression.

Compare to some other cues that would be unsuitable for application in this setup:

- "Energy" from the external physical setup - being external immediately suggests rough, aversion, and in and of itself has no real sense of interpersonal contact associated with it.

- "Control", other cue from the physical setup - almost clinical, reserved, no real pleasant/desired interpersonal contact; interpersonal contact is all emotional, and this cue has none of that.

- "Incite", like a pin prick, aversive - terrible interpersonal contact as it resonates, no closeness etc, no allure, very bitchy.

- "Imagine/see" - zero contact with these.

etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So "jealous union, love force" = tension = hotness and gratification.

(tension = sexual tension = internal tension = electromagnetic tension)

Social response: gals getting turned on.

But I notice additionally, some cats don't process tension so well.

So, they may try and dodge that tension (dodge me), and/or cut you down (cut me down) - probably indicative of the self consciousness associated with that tension.

The oxymoron is, that tension is what everyone wants - the excitement, that feeling, that closeness, that gratification - that sexual feeling.

i.e. that tension can drive them crazy.

But they can hate you for it.

Love/hate.

Thus what I'm observing in responses.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, tension:

The point is - the tensile force - the two vulnerable states of emotional intimacy, stretched between two potent emotional states,

= sexual tension.

That air of sexual tension that we create - maybe that's the end product?

It's what rules supreme, attracts people, dominates other less attractive (less functional, perhaps counterproductive/degenerative) personas, intimidating to some - and of course makes the sex awesome - makes life worth living in many respects.
Pulls them inwards, thus generates intimacy.

But understanding that generation of sexual tension = the outcome here.

States of emotional intimacy, stretched out between states of emotional potency = sexual tension = heaviness in the air, induction of self consciousness etc.

- I wanted to illustrate this to highlight the specific cues selected are the only cues that can function for this purpose (generation of tension).

"Energy" by example from our physical/external flow state, that is insufficient to act as a fixed point thus could not generate that tensile state; not reflecting internal intimacy, could not function at the inner positions etc.

"Control", same deal; insufficient potency to act at a tensor point, doesn't reflect personal intimacy.

etc.

- "Jealous union, love force" = sexual tension = attraction, functionality, good person, great sex;

And purpose - reason/rationale that a member of the opposite gender would want to be around us.

Not for companionship, not stability or security or the conventional bullshinanignas - exclusively cause that sexual tension = they can have some fun getting boffed by us.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Jebus, check this out;

- Attention = "attend" - etymology = "tendere" = "to stretch".

- Tension - etymology = "tendere" = "to stretch".

Validation = attention (i.e. self validation etc).

Gals want "attention", aka validation.

We're creating "tension" - aka "sexual tension" = naturally meets all their Attention needs.

Using emotionality to generate "tension",

It's like tension = strong traction (attraction) = contact/bonding = intimacy.

Attraction = attention = validation/popularity, all that mess.

I'm sayin' - that historical game of "Mr Popular", "Mr Social" etc, this transcends all - because it epitomizes effectiveness/efficiency in that area.

It seems more and more this is coming down to be a matter of physics.

Physics underwrites molecular action, which dictates biology and biological process.

And the fundamental behaviour of particles - is a wave (derivation of cues with "wave relevance").

Our "inward flow state", is like a tractor-beam - attraction - pulls them in = attention - tensile.

By this logic, the more attractive one is, the more attention (thus validation - everything chicks want) they have, the better the sex.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Pffff, see, the quandary this last several months has been how to accurately characterize the process.

We've deduced the functional model, "jealous union, love force" but ultimately, what is it?

What does it do?

What does it mean?

Attraction.

Strong inward flow = pulling them inwards; just like this,

By our previous rationale, this process is Game (aka hustle, aka flow).

Remember this?

Thus, Attraction = awesome Game (not to say that "DeeJay" has awesome game - but it's the allusion in that case that, SOME kind of game is so critical).

“Character is Destiny.” Heraclitus (535 BCE — 475 BCE)

Playing the game of life - thus character is in a sense, having awesome game = flow = attraction.

Another way to say it is - if you're hot/attractive, life is a lot easier for you (something we can all clearly relate to), and a lot more doors open up to you, handling people, so much easier etc.

Now how we'd conventionally interpret attraction,

I mean she's certainly hot but, we've long since overlooked that that disposition in certain respects - can leave a lot to be desired.

i.e. females are predisposed in a sense, biologically, to having superior "game" to a dude but, lack that all important facet of "force" - which is imperative to overall functionality (thus the requisite for male/female bonding to form an overall functional cell).

Thus, nature has like, provided us with this heinous puzzle that needs to be figured out.

I've heard it said in neuroscience that, "mother nature is under no obligation to reveal her secrets to us".

Whoever coined that I just want to say to them, "you sound like a bitch", probably a cuckold, lol.

"Mother nature" isn't a conscious organism, any more than the coronavirus is a conscious organism.

Point being - there's raw materials we're provided, that we're obligated to analyze and process, if we expect to have a good quality of life.

Thus far, "character/game/attraction" - we haven't got that far yet in terms of scientific level understanding.

Well, until now: "jealous union, love force" = ultimate attraction dynamic.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Game

= Attraction.

See this?

These hotties?

Those sweet smiles, pretty innocent presentation - it's hot, right?

Real hot.

lol

It's all game bruh - all game = attraction.

That's what's critical to understand.

It seems so sweet and innocent and natural - but it's just game.

If we can maintain that sweet innocence and happiness, not become jaded and bitter like most women the wrong side of 25, may = the fountain of youth.

I contend this thought paradigm ("jealous union, love force") is an extrapolation of the biological process of optimal nerve firing; the contention behind aging is,

1) slowing of cellular function, downregulation of mitochondrial turnover
2) faults acquired in gene expression over time.

However, my contention is - nerve firing and subsequent gene and cellular expression, is a function of how we think. i.e. nerves being like transistors, code our thoughts, our character etc.

Chicks get older, they become spiteful and it almost shows through their features = ugly.

i.e. their thought process reflects their spiteful resentfulness at being replaced by younger generations?
Or having to depend on a man for stability etc?

Point being - it's the product of no game (poor throught process) = compromises cellular states = faults accumulate in gene expression and nerve firing downregulates (cell function slows down).

Self implement optimal game (optimal attraction) by way of thoughts via accurate self dialogue (cues), over writes "natural" cellular degeneration by way of mitigating "naturally" downregulating thought patterns,

= precludes gene expression compromise

= fountain of youth.

In my case - I use a little botox for forehead lines being 30+ at this point but, I party with college girls all the time and they never second guess my age, or really even ask - so maybe it's legit.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Other way to see it is, establishing some kind of self dialogue is imperative to emotional rationalization and thus stability, emotional management, interpersonal and situational competency etc. (again, non-verbal autism exhibiting deficiency here, example of associated emotional volatility when dialogue/word-competency is not at ones disposal - and they require a lifetime of care from others).

If we implement self dialogue specific to emotion, forming the optimal emotional state in that capacity = almost the entire point of self dialogue relative to emotional process, in the first place.

This seems such an important yet historically poorly-understood/overlooked aspect of our functioning as cognizant, self aware organisms.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Again it's validation and revalidation that this is unequivocally correct.

"Love force" - is the base of the good fuck.

We want "love" as the epitome of intimacy, touches them in the most intimate place etc, and "force" so they can feel it - cause, as we all know, chicks Need To Feel Loved,

Thus, "love force".

But we can't just go about trying to apply "love force" onto people, no.

We have to make them want it, come into it as, it should be pleasurable for them also and therefore desirable to them - therefore something they have to work for.

Therefore, to make them "come at us" - that's "jealous".

And from there, we simply need to implement a state such to bridge the transition from "jealous" into "love force" - and the state which facilitates that transition is "union".

- Thus, "jealous union" causes them to come-into "love force".

Last edited:

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
Heh?

Just raise the legs over your head; lay pipe as deep as possible; using accurate physics and an adequate member

Apply physics and torque whilst rubbing the clitoris and laying pipe deep as possible; hit the spot right over and over and over again and then she'll squeal and wiggle and cum her face off; keep doing to get that multiple O face huffin and puffin she enjoys so much;

If this get to licking

Dont forget the clitoris

Works every time like clockwork and no one has to change their personality or make any manuals and she'll love you

Or at least wanna bang you again so win win;

just dont try and redefine any ones personality; get to laying pipe in the right position and you'll be alright; simple physics

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So it breaks down like this.

"Love" is the depth of intimacy, the deepest point, most sensitive etc.

We want them to feel something on that point therefore, we apply "force" on top of it.

"Love force".

To make them come-into that application, advance on it out of desire, or make them enthusiastic with anticipation - we precede it with "jealous", high emotional flare.

"Jealous"....... "Love force".

We bridge these two with a state which does not administer gratification, but allows forward-movement/advancement, basically at their discretion.
There is no direct influence, no coercion - we're just facilitating matters such that, if they desire, they can advance easily.

We do this, with the state, "union".

How this seems to translate practically is, the charge/high-emotion of "jealous" seems to accumulate in "union" ("union" being neutral basically, not us being forward, just allowing for superficial contact to occur should they so wish).

Therefore, drawing the neural comparison, "union" acts like an ion gate to the positive external charge of "jealous",

Ion channel:

.....which, when reaching a "critical mass" as such - when the positive emotional charge of "Jealous" accumulates sufficiently in the voltage-gate of "union" - then it can/will depolarize into the negative emotional state of "love".

- Overall, Attraction is the end goal.

For attraction, everything flows, everything is internal, everything works through emotion.

In many respects, it's all just straight forward physics.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Psychology (psycho-logic) = self dialogue.

Seems so obvious.

Emotional "upper hand".

Ever notice, so many interactions are predicated on attempting to attain this.

I think the person who is more attractive, they have the leverage - that's having the emotional upper hand.

- All based on emotion (i.e. having/getting the emotional upper hand = all based on emotion).

Like winning an argument with some fuck face etc.

= emotional upper hand.

I'm trying to tidy this up.

It basically = the infallible emotional upper hand (provided its instated neural action is not compromised by exogenous substances such as psychoactive drugs).

As, it = optimal attraction.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Brains, brawn, and beauty: The complementary roles of intelligence and physical aggression in attracting sexual partners

Abstract

The current study compared physical aggression to factors affecting socioeconomic status in the accumulation of sex partners over the life course. Our data sample was drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (men, n = 5,636; women, n = 6,787). Participants were examined in terms of the number of lifetime sex partners they reported, nonrelationship partners, cheating or infidelity, and concurrent relationships. Intelligence and physical violence emerged as being especially likely to boost sex partner accumulation for the number of lifetime sex partners and nonrelationship partners in men. Intelligence also interacted positively with men's violence in cross‐sectional models but not longitudinally. Women's violence was not significant regardless of the outcome or model specification. Intelligence showed less consistent effects for women's mating indicators compared to men. Analyses controlled for well‐known correlates of aggression and sexual behavior and factors associated with beauty, including interviewer reports of survey participants' physical attractiveness and maturity, as well as self‐reported attractiveness, maturity, and health. Findings are consistent with evolutionary ideas regarding costly signaling as an effective mating strategy among men.

Violence.

According to this paper, dudes with a violent disposition have more sexual partners apparently.

"Jealous union, love force".

See,
- 1st three cues = make them crazy ("jealous") and then present with vulnerability ("union" to "love") = encouragement into violence.
- Fourth cue, "force" = our violence, engagement in such.

So, when the violence transpires, it does so in the most intimate/close possible zone = ultimate gratification, and additionally, should not negatively implicate the general public.

Violence = to violate = to fuck (after a really good session, sometimes I notice either me or the gal can feel, yeah, violated I guess - violated so good!).

Thus - violence = to fight and fuck.

Is the overall focus here on violence?

Or violation?

i.e. when violence occurs so internally = violation?

But ensuring it occurs optimally, in such a way as to gratify, and not negatively impact society around us?

- Thus the subsequent effect of this being intimidating, thus dominating.

Domination through intimidation, not imposition.

Also, a chick that wants to get violated (by way of optimal violence) is a chick that feels naughty = super hot to them.

Could we say it's like, Attractive Violence?

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Attractive Violence

Is that the ultimate oxymoron?

It's like a violation....... of nature = Cultivation of nature.

Which is necessary I guess cause (and I quote this from the "X-files") - nature has absolutely no respect for us,

Attractive Violence = Violation = Naughty/intimidating/dominating = Optimal Game = Fun = Optimal Cultivation = Super hot = Emotional flow state.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
You know what else is a violation of nature?

"Pervert" - or perversion etc.

Hard to believe this is 8 freakin' years ago; pffffff -

Taken from Nov 29th 2012:

"Enforce, pervert".

It was the first time I nailed a chick where it legitimately made her eyes roll back.

And after she started washing her hands like Lady MacBeth, lol - even stripped the bed cloths - like she just needed to get clean.
You just know she felt a good violating,

Really touched her in that intimate/forbidden zone.
And a few days latter, as violated as she felt, she came back looking for the dirty/nasty/deep feeling again - - lol, a total oxymoron, sex 'n stuff.

Point being, it was "force" coupled with a means to apply it such that it touched that deep-down-below intimate spot - which is a violation.

That's bizarre, right?
Awesome sex is a perversion of nature, a violation of nature.

That = cultivation of nature - which is our purpose.

Violate nature - takes it's raw materials, and manipulate them to build a better quality of life for ourselves.

It's what science is all about, really.

- If we don't violate it, it violates us (but in a far less fun way), aging, disease, compromised life quality, generally getting beat down etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Energy, frequency, vibration".

All products of waves, or affects of waves.

And in and of themselves, generate waves.

Basically relates to neural coding and how historical sound patterns such as religious mantras and chants were used to do that, code neurons;

Neural coding or affecting neural firing will implicate the DNA expression within that neuron, in subsequent neurons etc.

To optimize this process, the "coding" (words) being implemented, MUST be of wave-relevance, resonate with wave relevance when spoken (i.e. correlate with the very premise of the neurons themselves, EM wave propagation), and relative to neurons = internal wave relevance.

- And as we know, the only four words/cues which embody internal wave relevance (aka emotional relevance) are, "jealous union, love force".

= Optimal neural coding = optimal character = optimal Affect = optimal energy/frequency/vibration = optimal sex life.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Deep affect:

Deep affect = emotion = sensation induction whilst fucking, aka neural activation.

That's why emotional cues are applicable exclusively - they resonate with Deep Affect (as previous post - resonance = a function of the wave nature - energy/frequency/vibration).

Other cues which don't have that deep affect (long wavelength, propagate to internal), such as the physical cues - when spoken, they don't resonate with Deep Affect:

- "Energy", it's superficial, external - no deep affect.
- "Control", same, acts externally, no deep affect.
- "Incite", not a state or wave relevance but regardless, superficial, weak, no deep affect.

Get that deep down below, that deep affect so profoundly = touches them in a place they maybe didn't even realise they had it was so sensitive = associated with potential feeling of violation almost.

Violation so good.

Right on the sweet spot.

And it's all emotion; emotion = deep affect = nerve stimulation = magnetism/attraction.

Last edited: