• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
A cell.

That's what a neuron is.

A cell.

What is a cell?

It's a protected self contained environment that can facilitate intake by way of endocytosis, function according to electrical propagation and subsequent exocytosis.

- "Jealous union, love force" - the fractal form of our cell, defined by our we think - determining our character.

Our character/personality = our cell, what we are - on an extrapolated level.

- Definition of the "fractal" at this point: each smaller cube, represents by definition, in nature and structure, exactly what the large cube represents.
Only it occurs on a smaller scale.

This is a fractal - i.e. each small cube is a fractal of the larger cube.

The most fundamental fractal of any/everything - appears to be a wave.

- "Jealous union, love force" = our cell - what we are.

Our protected internal environment through which we can facilitate intake and communicate/satisfy by way of signalling.

- Historically, because lack of all necessary components in 1 unit, we've formed cultures that comprise factions which contribute according to their own "character strengths" - upper echelons, lower echelons etc (i.e. group consciousness).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So specifically in terms of cells;

To explore the male-female fractal state a little further - at a fundamental bonding level we've got,

So this is arguably kind of gross but, it's ultimately the fundamental biological "point" of everything else.

In that sense, everything else (male to female and female to male contending for one another) is arguably a fractal extrapolation of this process.

- Conventionally, the male chases and attempts to penetrate the female - which is pretty much what a a male sperm cell will do with an ovum.

- However, as one astute poster, @The Wizard of the Creek pointed out on the former page - the other process is, the female ovum essentially envelops the male sperm cell (i.e. chicks try to "throw their pussy on my hog") - that's the other biological interpretation.

- Which is intuitively a fractal of the copulation process - where the snatch envelops the hog.

So on a behavioral level, men chase down chicks and try to penetrate them.

Or, women envelop the dude - so it can work both ways, depending on the point of view.

- The overarching point here may be, to have an independent and functional cellular state such that they actively seek out that independent optimized/high-functioning cell, as a means to envelop it.

Thus the cue application purpose = replicate an independent functional cell by way of thought process, which intrapolates and subsequently optimizes our internal cellular process - in and of itself causing a very desirable-to-females disposition (i.e. cells they find hot - want to get those cells).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
It's also interesting to note on a fractal scale that, this is the predisposed social state also;

A bunch of dude vying for contention to penetrate the female.

Jebus I hate that predisposed setup.

So, we're about advancement, cultivation (taking natures raw materials, processing them to yield a superior outcome), as to this we essentially engineer the situation such to prioritize the female focus on enveloping the male, vs the male attempting to penetrate the female.

Ultimately, we're not compromising the base biological state - male penetration of the female - but in terms of bringing that situation to fruition, we're encouraging female advancement to neutralize the conventional "male chases female" societal order.

i..e flow state inwards onto "force" - "force" being the emotional/behavioral embodiment of the actual fucking;

So essentially, "jealous union, love...." brings the ovum onto the sperm, upon which time conventional penetration will still transpire by way of "force" - but not under conventionally-direct/straight-forward terms.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
What am I saying....

This is the cell - this is our cell - it's a cell.

Fractals: it's use, it's every part of us (and by "us" I mean, me - theoretically).

Cells take time to embed and strengthen, proliferate and cultivate.

Cells are comprised of states, not actions (like "incite"), and those states are emotional/intimacy/internal relevant - not external/overtly physical like "energy/control".

- Emotional = internal.

- The cell - "jealous union, love force" - is a self contained state that facilitates intake, processes said intake and uses it to power itself: cultivation.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
The conventional cell society establishes, is the family until - man with woman.

It requires the input of both man and woman to form a complete/functional cell.

- Man brings the "force".
- Woman brings the allure and the tenderness etc (thus she has choice to accept "force" or no).

The setup is all fucked up and dysfunctional from jump street however.

And this is effectively best case scenario.

Attempting to accept raw "force" is always gonna be problematic, not to mention an unwieldy personality state (may be done for status, money etc - maybe).
- Raw "force" doesn't present with attraction/allure - so typically not out of attraction.

- But essentially the cell for completion, requires force - i.e. women need a man in their life, for stability.

Without "force", the cell is unstable.

A man, without a place he can unload his "force", will also be unstable.

- So sometimes motherfuckers get married, just for stability.

Then they get a completed cell and can continue on in life by way of their completed cell.

- What we've done is incorporated all elements, and ordered them optimally - to create an autonomous cell.

This would mean we have predisposed stability and optimal functionality, thus liaison happens exclusively out of affinity or something other positive reason - not the desperate need for stability.

Capice?

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So effectively - I had mentioned earlier the fractal state of male to female - that extrapolates so, that's how we're predisposed, before we're "cultured" and learn how to think and behave etc.

This is predisposition,

Technically, the predisposed state and convention male to female approach may be more like this,

As there's basically a bunch of dudes in competition for the female.

Point being, this represents the historical/predisposed, less functional model/form.

Where the male cell and female cell require each other - for stability.

Our augmentation => creates autonomous stability containing all necessary components in 1, in the optimized setup.

Therefore, again, liaison would not be a function of necessity, but rather a function of cognizant, stable desire.

More human, less organism like.

Our complete/autonomous cell looks like this,

Containing all components, the attraction/allure, the electricity for the chemistry etc, and additionally the "force" for capability, stability, strength, gratification etc.

Autonomous function - and as previous.... incorporates the best of both genders in 1, precludes the difficulties of liaison and the inherent bullshinanigans and inefficiencies that have historically gone along with it.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

So, the historical/predisposed setup.

Nature gave us the bare materials to work with, but in terms of predisposed state, we're kind of fucked from birth with this setup.

Point being, attaining a complete environment, a complete cell.

Ever hear chicks say, "I need a man to feel whole?".

Or I've heard chicks comment that, although they don't experience electricity and chemical/nerve gratification when getting fucked, they feel a pleasant "fullness" having a dudes hog inside them.

Historically.

- Point being, cell completion.

And the historical functional cell is a man and woman together, contributing their respective predisposed attributes.

- The allure/electric-cell of the woman,
- The "force" of the man.

A complete cell for functionality.

- Point being, our genetics may predispose us as to how we think, but that's not to say with adequate cultivation, we can't augment and revise that thought process.

And it's the thought process that ultimately defines what we become, who we are, our character/personality, life direction etc.

In that sense the coming together of man and woman, is the melding of two ways of thinking, to form a functional cell.

- We're applying the thought process in it's complete form, best of both predisposed states = complete autonomous functionality.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

This is a Plain cell - or two plain cells attempting to bond.

A neuron = a thinking cell.

A thinking cell can cultivate - modify itself and its environment, cultivate.

A plain cell that doesn't "fire" as a neuron does, that's more mindless organism like - by itself lacks ability to adequately cultivate.

This is a cell that can fire, cultivate,

Thus - we can deduce that, in line with the overall purpose being cultivation - nature prioritizes cultivation as it's imperative for continuity and quality of life - thus historically "a man needs a woman and a woman needs a man" - but I'm referring specifically to functionality.

Thus we've had historical institutions like marriage, which facilitate the creation of a functional cell - bringing together necessary cellular components from the man, and the woman - to create an overall productive cell that can function.

- We're aiming to bring those necessary components into one autonomous cell = optimal functionality.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So - Fractals:

Self replication state of nature, according to scale.

Historical state - male attempts to enter the female,

Fractally intrapolating/extrapolating;

- On a macro scale - male attempts to enter the female,

(where the circle represents an ovum, here).

On the scale of organs of each respective gender - male attempts to enter the female,

And on a social/behavioural level - male attempts to enter the female - something like this,

This is a tame version, more a general allusion - we all know how it works (or doesn't work, the predisposed behavioural setup which is a fractal extrapolation of the cellular/organic setup - is inherently dysfunctional), mmmkay?

(conundrum is, "force" is the basis of gratification so, if he doesn't apply it, he can't please her in bed - thus the conundrum of applying it at all - it's aversive, but without it we can't function/cultivate/please in bed;

Answer = to apply it functionally/acceptably, he actually has to get her to flow into it - and "force" only flows from high to low, thus we must get them to flow up-into it - 🤔.

i.e. put them in a position where they're begging for "force" - they activate it down on top of themselves)

Point of consequence is, how we're predisposed to think, is a fractal extrapolation of our genetics on some base level.

But, IT CAN BE MODIFIED - that's culturing.

And culturing dictates personality - all underwritten - by how we think (and interpersonally, we think with words and self dialogue - self rational - I speculate why non-verbal autism experience emotional issues, they don't have the faculty to emotionally rationalize through words).
In so far as genetics influences how we think, that can be modified.

Point being - we over-write the pre-disposed wiring, thus modify this historical biologically predisposed setup, by way of cognizance/consciousness - i.e. by way of what it means to be a human.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
The behaviour of this cell,

....is predisposed male behaviour.

As an extrapolated cell being a human man, this is our predisposed behaviour.

Try and fuck (i.e. try and apply "force" raw) and hope to be accepted - definitely doesn't flow.

We want to become a thinking cell,

Electrical, self contained, independently functioning cell - not requiring co-dependence on another cell type to compensate for our character deficits.

Can cultivate our environment independently (and relatively effortlessly - electrically).

And when extrapolated to complete human form, behaviourally, we're optimized - correlating with quantum mechanics itself, optimal wave/flow state.

Our intuitive/pre-disposed behaviour comes in the form of the unthinking/tunnel-vision sperm cell;

Our cognizance by way of our central nervous system, an organ comprised of billions of neurons, allows us the perspective/consciousness/self-awareness to modify our overall cell behaviour (personality) to that of an electrical cell - a neuron itself.

i.e. neurons themselves, neural clusters - the brain - facilitate the augmentation of the body wide cell (us the person) to modify its behaviour from that of effectively a sperm cell, to that of a neuron (i.e. a predisposed dysfunctional personality, to an integrative functional, capable personality).

i.e. a cell that without an ovum has no purpose, will not cultivate etc - to an independently functional cell.

- Or, putting that theory to one side for the moment as, it appears sperm cells to in fact have ion channels,

physiological responses are triggered through the activation of sperm ion channels that cause elevations of sperm intracellular pH and Ca2+

Bottom line is, hyper to depolarization, electrical pulsation that results in functionality and sexual gratification potential.

Pffff, I can't assume to know these physiological particulars of different cells types.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Just additionally having a quick browse of some papers, again going on the fractal hypothesis - basically voltage is a prerequisite to sperm/ovum bonding/binding.

Egg fertilization is predicated on hyper to depolarization cycle.

Extrapolating this macro-fractal - electricity is a prerequisite to the application of "force".

i.e. "force" cannot be accepted without an electrical charge - that's the biological cellular disposition.

Extrapolating that cellular disposition - application of "force" must be electrical to be acceptable.

i.e. the electrical cell is IMPERATIVE as a means of "force" application.

Again, due to voltage dependence of sperm-ovum bonding/binding.

That's just extrapolated outward to interpersonal interactions.

=> Man cannot fuck woman, without voltage (well , he can - but essentially he's just putting his dick somewhere, he's not actually fucking her).

- Electricity, is a prerequisite to our functionality.
- And as it turns out, all cells have ion channels.

- Considering our cells a fractal of us and thereby, we our selves, our character etc, is a cell, we're adhering to the laws of cellular function and interaction - membrane potential, electricity and pulsation.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Cells - and excitable cells.

"Refers to the ability of some cells to be electrically excited resulting in the generation of action potentials. Neurons, muscle cells (skeletal, cardiac, and smooth), and some endocrine cells (e.g., insulin-releasing pancreatic β cells) are excitable cells."

"Refers to cells that do not generate action potentials. With the exception of neurons, muscle cells, and some endocrine cells, all cells in the body are non-excitable."

i.e. the cells we can't directly control - are non-excitable.

What I've been trying to say is, our character is specifically like an excitable cell (or that's what it should be, it needs to be) - a neuron or a muscle cell.
They seem the two primary cells involved in fucking anyways.

Prone to response to electrical induction - function on the basis of electrical signalling.

- And when I related the fractal extrapolation of our character to a cell - I'm referring to an excitable cell.

- A membrane potential (charge) and action potential (release).

- Excitation = fun for chicks - and as we all know, "gals just wanna have fun....".

- Sperm cell - blindly charges in and tries to penetrate, hopes for the best.

- Electrical cell - uses membrane potential/electricity for "force" application - i.e. works on cell excitability, not just "force" exclusively.

So an undeveloped character is like a sperm cell;
A developed/functional/independent/autonomous character - is like an electrical cell, a neuron/muscle cell (the cells primarily involved in the mutual actual act of fucking itself - mind and muscle).

i.e. we want to be a thinking (excitable) cell we control - not a non-excitable cell.

i.e. control our behaviour, our emotion, our decisions (philosophical argument of "free will").
We control the flow, the flow doesn't control us.

i.e. ensure our extrapolated cell (our person, our personality), is an excitable/electrical cell, vs a non-thinking, non-excitable cell.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, this situation,

Where the man is represented by the non-thinking cell (historical/pre-disposed personality type) - and the primary life focus is in and of itself, procreation (or having a partner for stability - cell completion) - and why?

Perhaps because, as our personality represents the sperm (non-electrical, non thinking) cell type, we're constrained to a certain life path (the flow controls us - not us controlling the flow).
- However, parents can dramatically influence their children's life path - even dictate it in many respects (i.e. set their flow, their life direction).

So in terms of free will, cultivation - having children is essentially their means to interject in life decisions, as they themselves are confined to their own life direction.

"Character is destiny" - Heraclitus.

Becoming this situation,

modifying the "force" application not to a mindless uncontrollable impetus, but having distinct reign over our direction - that's a functional character.

For this reason, "cultivation" does not have to take the form of procreation (or needing a woman/partner for stability) - or as it were, that is not the epicenter of our behaviour.

Isn't that ironic?

Effectively what this model creates - is the perfect possible model of fucking and we can conduct it with such efficiency, such that fucking is no longer the primary priority.

That's kind of hilarious.....

- though secretly I'm more like -

- I mean, what do we all think about all the time?

Fucking. And how to fuck etc - but we become so proficient at it (theoretically), that it becomes like eating;
Our mind is no longer constantly preoccupied with where our next meal is coming from, because we've established a system to feed ourselves efficiently.

And as the diagram outlines, it's all inward flow.

Inward flow through inward waves.

To optimize intimacy.

Optimized intimacy = optimized functionality, communication, contact, character and cultivation.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Optimized intimacy - facilitating optimal inward flow.

Built out of emotional-wave states.

Overall flow direction - in and down.

Optimized outward flow state - physical.

Built out of physical wave states.

Overall flow direction - up and out.

Cues are not interchangeable between inward and outward, as intimacy cues facilitate inward flow.

Physical cues facilitate outward flow - which is NA in intimacy.

And all flow is based on waves - the cues/words have a smooth laminar nature to their alphabetical architecture.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Video is basically outlining what biologists have seemingly known forever.

Our cells vs the universe.

It's us against the universe.

- Our cell is our protected inner environment, from which we can cultivate our surroundings.

And what is our purpose?
Cultivation.

And cultivation is, a fight against "entropy" (i.e. the universe)?

And what does cultivation require?
Electrical flow to power a means to cultivate.

Basically as the video outlines, we take in the raw material of our environment ("jealous", guides crazy emotion of others into us), process it, and use it to power our means to cultivation (to fuck them).

How all organisms on earth began - photosynthesis - basically replication of this model.

Taking in solar radiation, processing it, using it to power oneself.

In the emotional sense, all is used to generate and power intimacy.

In that sense, sustainable optimized intimacy is the effective measure against entropy?
Molecular order to create a progressive, safe, comfortable environment that facilitates growth (cultivation) - vs molecular disorder.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

So - this is our cell.

This cell, is an excitable cell - like a neuron - electrical.

Excitation = functionality = cultivation.

So in a sense, the purpose of the cell (what we are) is cultivation - but excitation is the means to effective cultivation.

Which means that said cultivation should be effortless when this approach is used.

- So, cellular purpose is cultivation - by way of excitation.

So we could rationalize that excitation is also cellular purpose; if excitation = fun then, we could argue cellular purpose (our purpose - purpose of life), is to have fun.

- And having fun directly drives cultivation, and cultivation is fun - productivity, progress - driven by excitation.

- Fun = cultivation and cultivation = fun.

- Historically of course many would attest to this not being the case - i.e. cultivation, work, maintaining relationships etc is all a chore - a viewpoint I would rationalize by attributing their personality (the general/typical personality) not lending itself well to optimal cultivation - i.e. their thought process, not generating excitation/electricity, and their lifestyle etc thus - not being fun.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

I came across this image - which seems to address two, maybe three concepts.

1) Epi-genetics - gene expression. Modification of what genes are expressed and silenced without modification of the actual genome itself (as could be done with CRISPR as I understand).
2) Phenotyping - i.e. seems to be how the gene is expressed as a function of development, i.e. relative to environment and other developmental/influential factors
3) Neurodevelopment - as per the glass prism - that which implicates the former two.

4) Could probably throw in "neuroplasticity" there somewhere also - as in, signalling of one nerve to the next, new connections formed, new axonal projections etc.

I'd imagine they're all a function of one another in some capacity.

- The question being, the "development" step which influences the other two.....

Actually - let me go back a little - "evolution", a function of breeding, i.e. gene combination effectively causing the base genome;
- But that process it's becoming clear, in and of itself is often a function of development as, mate selection correlates with developmental path (cultures, life choice etc).

But, gene expression begins with what genome is in place.

- Then move onto development, function of,
1) environment
2) parenting
3) emotional pattern etc.

Mono vs dizygotic twin studies suggest the base genome has predominant influence over environment.
i.e. it's actually more nature than nurture.

- Throws into question, optimizing development basically.

This is our concern and, if we combine environment, teaching, parenting - all that shit - the end product is, how we think.

i.e. all those things determine how we think.

I'm contending we think according to self dialogue, carried out in words, and optimizing that process optimizes epigenetics, phenotyping etc

- So, development = self dialogue, basically - but that "self dialogue"/internal-rational process is so poorly understood;

i.e. that as a concept is not acknowledged.

I'm contending that optimized self dialogue (by way of specific cues) will take precedence over culture, religion (what is prayer but a mantra to influence emotionality/thinking/behaviour anyways), parenting on emotional outcome - everything.
i.e. it's how we think, which codes neural electrical activity, which by way of transduction and transcription factors determines gene expression.

And that optimized self dialogue (i.e. how the cues are determined) is determine as a function of the nature of the universe itself - waves, cell formation, intimacy - subsequent functionality, cultivation, optimal gene expression.

Etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Dissociation.

Having ones own "cell", in and of itself actually seems to cause an element of dissociation from reality;

As - that's essentially what having ones own optimally functioning cell seems to do.

Perhaps in the same way that's like planet earth surrounded by an atmosphere and electromagnetic Van-Alen belts to shield us from solar radiation and solar wind - positioned at the perfect distance from the sun, not to hot, not too cold - it creates in a sense, a dissociated state from the coldness and brutal nature of the universe itself (gamma ray bursts, quasars, black holes and all that nastiness etc).

Earth is like our "cell" in the galaxy/universe.

Thus, having our own cell, a place where we can optimally cultivate and grow and thrive and be safe - that's kind of a dissociation from the brutal cold hardness of reality - it would appear; 🤨

Us vs the universe - it's how life functions - we cultivate our surroundings or we get run over (go extinct).

- See, I've been gauging - hot chicks.

Chicks that seem "in the zone", flow, really present outstandingly, every little detail catered to;

They seem to operate from their own cell - I mean certainly when they're younger at least.

They have more of a "cell" going on than men - which would make sense according to this oulay;

As they get a little older and begin to realize for complete cell functionality they require additionally a component of "force" to their character, and thus require a man in their life - perhaps that "cell" becomes compromised a little (they become a little jaded/spiteful, lose that "perfect" appeal etc).

But, they definitely go through a phase of having some degree of "cell" functionality and - that's when they're at their best;

Take these chicks for example - just that look/appearance of perfection - it's a reflection of a "state", taking optimal care of oneself, good sense of well being etc - all products of having that "cell" going on, the protection and thriving within it.

Dudes (and people in general) go weak for that, for getting into that cell is so pleasurable and comfortable - it's like we're stepping out of the pain of being exposed to brutal solar radiation and having the comfort and pleasure, intimacy - of the protection and functionality of being in that cell, where we can feel good and grow strong, flourish etc.

Makes the eyes go,

Point was, dissociation.

It's kind of a "derealization" feeling - certainly what I'm getting currently (drug use is the same - zopiclone + prometh for sleep, low dose melanotan 2 and occasional OTC opioid to take the edge off).

I guess that's why folk use drugs in the first place - try and get that comfort, try and get that optimal functionality (meth), that dissociation, feeling of "cell" well-being/intimacy through serotonin etc.

I mean if our environment is an extrapolation of our character (how we think), I've developed my own "cell" - my own little area that's perfect and I take optimal care of myself (similar to how chicks do except I have more full self reliance having "force" additionally as part of my implemented thought pattern), self reliant etc.

My own little laboratory....... exotic plants..... good wine.....

Last edited: