Creation is Cubic Opposites,
2 Major Corners & 2 Minor.

Mom/Dad & Son/Daughter,
NOT
taught Boring ONEism,
which VOIDS Families.

Seek Wisdom of Cubic Life
Intelligence - or you die boring.
****************************************************************************************
Boring God Believers refuse to
acknowledge 4 corner Days
rotating simultaneously around
4 quadrant created Earth -
in only 1 rotation, voiding the
Oneism Boring 1 Day 1 God.
You worship Chadic impostor
guised by educators as 1 god.
No 1 God equals 4 - 24 hour
Days Rotating Simultaneously
within 1- 24 hour Rotation of
4 quadrant created Earth.
Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days
will Destroy Boring Humanity.
I am organizing Children to
join "Cubic Army of 4 Days"
to convert Boring 1 Day Adults
to 4 Day mentality existence,
to serve perpetual humanity.
"Nothing on Earth more Boring
than a human educated as 1,
when composed of opposites
that cancel out as an entity."
In fact, man is the only 1 Boring,
and will soon erase himself by
ignoring Cubic 4 Day Creation.

This is exactly what this thread feels like to me.

I love your Asperger syndrome. I use to know a guy that would only talk about, draw, diagram, optimize, do fucking everything and anything that had to do with washing machine agitators. He did this for years and that was all that he did. It was truly fascinating.

I have read a lot of your thread and you seem to have a touch of the Asperger’s (no need to answer me, I know). I dig it brother. What you have done to date, is to chronicle your cues hypothesis about how to get hot woman to throw their pussies on your dick at any and all moments of your daily shopping sprees, and cruising of the discos. It’s all really quite remarkable!

This is groundbreaking, game changing, and applaudable. This is the illusive and top-secret game of every Persian man with a white Mercedes-Benz. This has to be the best, one of a kind, step by step look into the mind of master Iranian pimps. It’s breathtaking really. I truly (got it) when you incorporated the groundbreaking philosophy of Tyler ‘DJay’ Moran of Hustle and Flow on pimping, that you incorporated into your flow chart. I have to be honest, I was a little skeptical and more than a bit confused with your cues until, voilà... the incorporation of hustle and flow. You see, a pimps love is very different than that of a square. It is a fascinating world you live in, and the honeys... oh god... the beautiful woman that have the honor and privilege of rolling their eyes back in complete ecstasy with you. That has been worth the read, but really more of a journey for this wizard!

I don’t want to jump too far ahead... but you have the makings of a real sex cult on your hands, with you as the leader (guru). It would have been great to make some money off all of this though, but alas, everything chronicled on bluelight is the sole property of bluelight to distribute and publish however they see fit. Which I assure you, they are in the process of patenting and publishing at this moment. The bright side of this is that you can help so many regular people like me, be the best Persian-Armenian dirtbag I can be. This is a game changer.

—Wizard🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
SUPER NASTY.

Really getting down to the cellular level here.

Exchange of bodily fluids.

An intimate fluid, flows inward and downward.

- Optimize personality
- Optimize cellular function
- Optimize sexual pleasure
- Optimize - the nasty exchange of bodily fluids

"Jealous union, love....", encourages inflow.

".....force", basically consolidates that nasty inflow.

We are organisms, and function on the basis of bodily fluid exchange.

The flow, is constructed from a series of waves.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Watching more of this channel also, I'm on a similar page with their general contentions but their understanding is more limited.

It's not "living in harmony with our environment", as they contend.

It's "cultivating" our environment - as the attitude is a product of our approach to the opposite gender.

We don't want to "live in harmony" with women - which suggests we try and placate and appease them.
No, we want to "fuck" them.

And they want to get fucked; it's like a win-win.

Cultivation, productivity, moving forward - but optimally.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Force" will crush that which is weaker than it.

It's not applied up-and-outward - but inward-and-downward.

So - **bad boy slang warning** - we want to "crush" some chicks, we simply apply the precursors to have them flow into position of weakness and vulnerability, to get "crushed"

- Of course as "force" is not directly applied however, as our diagram illustrates, it must actually be activated;

- That is to say, they flow into the position of weakness and vulnerability with so much fluid momentum and laminar/smooth flow, they basically beg to get "crushed" - i.e. they activate "force" on top of themselves.

Ever hear a chick say, "uughhh, I shouldn't have fucked that guy, I was horny and needed release but now I feel so dirty";

Kind of like this,

Well, the last time I groped a chick and she groped me (two weeks ago), that's how I felt - I actually felt she violated me;
And also felt like that when I got bitten by the drunk chick in the street a couple months ago also and after had to get the tetanus shot.

She, was violating me.

In others words, dudes can lay pipe but THEY end up feeling violated - simply because with this sequence, they're no longer applying "force" directly, but chicks are activating a dudes "force" down on top of them.

Point being, "force" crushes them, but they activate it down on top of themselves - that's the only way it gets applied.

And the idea this is violating them or "rapey"?
No, reality and experiences are suggesting that, we're the ones left feeling violated.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Crushing" chicks.

"Force" is the means, but when implemented directly (without the preceding electrical cell), looks like we're "trying too hard"
i.e. like we have to force the implementation of "force"
i.e. it can be shot down and is largely ineffective.

Effortless crushing - flow state - i.e. electrified "force".

Effortless "force", see - it also seems to rattle those that are quite territorial (both men and women).

But when it's effortless, it precludes conflict cause instead of conflict, we just melt through them like a hot knife through butter - effortless.

Highlighting that "force" is the state/cue that does the "crushing", but imperative it is electrified such that it is functional and effective, non-impositional etc.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Crushing" chicks.

"Force" is the means, but when implemented directly (without the preceding electrical cell), looks like we're "trying too hard"
i.e. like we have to force the implementation of "force"
i.e. it can be shot down and is largely ineffective.

Effortless crushing - flow state - i.e. electrified "force".

Effortless "force", see - it also seems to rattle those that are quite territorial (both men and women).

But when it's effortless, it precludes conflict cause instead of conflict, we just melt through them like a hot knife through butter - effortless.

Highlighting that "force" is the state/cue that does the "crushing", but imperative it is electrified such that it is functional and effective, non-impositional etc.
Just in relation to this also - effortless "force" - responses:

- See folk may resist raw "force", but electrically activated "force" = effortless.

This = they can't resist it.

And that is exactly the responses that are forthcoming.

As in, I can see written on the faces of gals etc, the sleepy eyes, arousal, an in they're thinking, "God I want to get plowed by this dude - he'd make my eyes roll back so good - I'm so wet right meow".

"Crushed".

"Force" is the base, simply activate it with our electrical cell = effortless to apply, irresistible.

Irresistible "force" - so counter intuitive as we intuitively tend to resist someone else being forceful with us.

Irresistible = they beg for it.

This is by way of electrical "force" - effortless.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Also - "jealous union, love force" = the replication of optimal cellular function.

Therefore when implemented - causes optimal cellular function = very healthy, productive, active and strong cells.

Seeing that in someone - optimized, strong, energetic etc - the products of healthy cells, basically - chicks love that.

Turns them on; it makes them quite frankly - want to get them cells.

Kind of nasty but - how can they get your cells?

I can see it on their faces - they want to get those cells.

Optimized cellular function = healthy attractive cells = chick want to get those cells.

Makes them do depraved, sticky, nasty things - and they'll love doing it.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

It's like an intimacy bubble that runs on its own electricity.

"Dissociation" happens in that it provides an escape from the mundane nature of day to day living and reality; where as inside this bubble we get electrified and satisfied, a safe inside place to grow strong and healthy, and experience optimal gratification;

Optimal well being - a fractal extrapolation of optimal neural function.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Feelings".

It's an expression subject to potential variation of interpretation as, "feeling" could be physical.

But "feelings" I think is used commonly enough socially that, we can intuitively deduce its "emotional" implication.

i.e. when we use the term "feelings", we're not referring to external feeling like, pain.
We're referring to emotional feelings - that which transpires internally by of neural/electrical action.

That which drugs affect.
That which neurotransmitters implicate.

"Feelings".

And that's what this setup is - it's comprised exclusively of words/cues, which pertain to "feelings".

Physical axis - those feelings - "union/force" - we can feel externally however, on our skin.
"Union" is a more gentle physical/sensory feeling that "force", thus a precursor to it.

Emotional axis - those feelings - "jealous/love" - they're more internal again like, in the brain, arguably?

Have I got that correct?

Degree of contact increases as we transition around the barrier.

Therefore, "union" we can feel, "love", can potentially feel also, and "force" we can definitely feel.

"Jealous" is what draws them in initially.

See I need to define the difference between "exercise physical":

As these cues being "external" - they don't pertain to pleasurable feelings.

Where as emotional cues, they pertain to sexual/pleasurable feelings (and they're electrical - vs exercise cues, which are exclusively external waves, not electrical).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

So, having modified the graph title, what I'm saying is,

- Electrical pulsations = sexual gratification, optimal nerve function, cultivation and thought definition.

...the ion channel in the axon,

Where "force" is the action potential pulse itself.

So "jealous union, love...", our electrical cell, essentially kick starts the pulse of "force".

All together = "Jealous union, love force".

Electrical pulse - propagating down the neuron.

Fractally extrapolate that - to define how we think, behave, communicate and sexually satisfy.

Defines who we are, our character - and "character = destiny" (or removes limitations of character/personality deficiencies).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Also in terms of fractals:

- What nature aims to do is replicate this neural function, so it can fire/function itself.

We haven't understood this process, so nature "naturally" causes this to happen on a grander scale - "group consciousness" - society as a whole.

We need the high emotion of elitism.
We need the sticky deep down depravity of lower classes.
And it's a constant fight to maintain societal homeostasis.

But combine all the necessary elements for "conscious" function - not into the society at large, but into each individual - then we get individual functionality independent of the society as a whole = individual autonomy.

i.e. "consciousness" formerly a group endeavour - thus societal divisions.

But combine all the necessary elements into one "consciousness" - each individual = individual optimization, and subsequent elimination of societal divisions.

Gormur

Bluelighter
I don't want to know the person I'm screwing, so where do I fit in your explanation of all this?

Okay, there's one person I do know but it's my cousin and I've never had sex with her but I basically think about her whenever I get aroused. Thanks :)

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
I'll take that as a yes.

So, using cues.

Some sports folk use cues to tremendous effect, to influence their effective "behavior", but as it pertains to their chosen sport.

With that being said - I gotta jump back a little first;
What is, the "behavior" of humans?
Well - to then press the fast forward button, after much deduction - the determination would be that the "behavior" of humans, is based on emotion.

Emotion.

That which psychology basically revolves around, or has been attempting to understand.

Basically - sex without emotional implication or a good emotional dynamic, for man - he can normally get his rocks off.
For a woman - forget about it.
Nothing doing.

My contention here is, there's a predisposed, genetically predisposed I guess you could say - disposition of the male, and the female.

Putting aside contemporary feminist ideals etc - the historical state has been,

- Men = big strong, imposing, authoritative, deal with manual work/labor etc
- Women = coy, comparatively weak, deal with physical less intense roles, housekeeping etc.

You get what I'm saying.

It's like this,

Men
I - - - - \
I - - - - - - \
I - - - - - - - - \
I - - - - - - - - - - - \
I - - - - - - - - - - - - - \
I - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Women

A badly drawn diagram - but with the intention to illustrate the kind of, "flow state", of men toward women.

There's a gender imbalance basically - and resultantly, we see societal imbalance such, women are the sexual choosers.
Men - chasers.

Now, there's finer points and exceptions, but by and large, the vast vast vast majority of the time, this is how it goes down.

My idea behind using cues was, to transcend this naturally occurring predisposed state - or, augment it vastly, developing the emotional process/induction paradigm - such to effectively equalize gender roles.

Thus, put in place an emotional paradigm so well understood, and well developed, that men could embody the best of what men could be, but additionally almost the female state - in that they could additionally become the sexual "choosers".

This probably seems like such an alien concept that, if any of ya'll have made it this far, you're just thinking, "brain cannot compute" - my avatar is intended to reflect what I anticipate your feelings to be on the matter.
You have the facts right, that is good.
However I think your theory is irrational.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex.
Of course there is the one way which will get you laid as a man almost 100%, but it also leads to criminal consequences and is disgusting - so lets not consider it as an option.
Women choose who they mate with and of course they choose the best offer they have. This leads to best offspring.
This is called hypergamy.
Women don't go for lower status men. They always date up or even.
Look up statistics at what each gender earns in marriages. Men almost always earn more or around even.
Look how well marriages last, when woman starts earning more than man.
It's biologically rational for them.
Men up in the hierarchy are the choosers too. They have options.
If you wanna be a chooser, you need to get up in the social hierarchy. There are many to choose from.
You can be even a successful and respected career criminal and I guarantee you that it will make you chooser as a man.
Men have to work for it tho, while women are the choosers naturally.
Of course women are in a hierarchy too, but it's more about their looks, than social status. Usually these things go hand in hand for women.
A well respected psychologist, Dr. Jordan Peterson said "Men get status to get women, women get men to get status."
Women only find small percentage of men attractive, while men rate women pretty rationally. This is just rational for them, since they need to be picky to have good offspring.
Men however, don't need it as much, so they tend to have broader interests.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
You have the facts right, that is good.
However I think your theory is irrational.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex.
Yes, have been - in the past. No doubt.

"Life is a fight against physics" - Manolis Kellis (from Lex Fridman podcast).

I got insight many years ago that there's potentially a clever work around to this historical situation however - it kind of blows my mind that no one else has addressed it thus far cause, it's so fundamental to life and living for..... everyone.

So, theory sounds "irrational" as, it's essentially a contravention to the physics you accept as being un-negotiable.

Of course there is the one way which will get you laid as a man almost 100%, but it also leads to criminal consequences and is disgusting - so lets not consider it as an option.
True, a contentious topic, and as I've outlined, "force" is the basis of this approach.
However, raw application of "force" is undesired and not a sustainable personality disposition - thus, we do actually incorporate a facet of this approach, but we make them "beg" to get that satisfaction - that's the general dynamic we're working with.

Women choose who they mate with and of course they choose the best offer they have. This leads to best offspring.
This is called hypergamy.
Women don't go for lower status men. They always date up or even.
Look up statistics at what each gender earns in marriages. Men almost always earn more or around even.
Look how well marriages last, when woman starts earning more than man.
It's biologically rational for them.
I agree with this. Status seems to be the overarching influence in historical female mate selection.
Status depending on environment can vary greatly however.

Men up in the hierarchy are the choosers too. They have options.
If you wanna be a chooser, you need to get up in the social hierarchy. There are many to choose from.
You can be even a successful and respected career criminal and I guarantee you that it will make you chooser as a man.
Men have to work for it tho, while women are the choosers naturally.
I agree, this has been the historical setup, absolutely.

But our focus here is to essentially recalibrate the entire historical model, turn it on its head, in a sense - by way of a clever intervention of human cognizance, operating through emotionality.

In doing so however, we're also recalibrating our own identity.

Of course women are in a hierarchy too, but it's more about their looks, than social status. Usually these things go hand in hand for women.
A well respected psychologist, Dr. Jordan Peterson said "Men get status to get women, women get men to get status."
Nice expression, and absolutely reflects the historical convention.

Kind of fucked up though, that we've lived that way for so long.

Definitely doesn't lend itself to an optimized society, and really perpetuates the "crap rolling down hill" nature of conventional physics, which in many ways is an inhumanitarian way to live.

Women only find small percentage of men attractive, while men rate women pretty rationally. This is just rational for them, since they need to be picky to have good offspring.
Men however, don't need it as much, so they tend to have broader interests.
Absolutely, and this is where the game is in the clutch.

The entire historical setup is based on the reality that, men are predisposed to be pretty much useless/crap in bed - i.e. can't induce female orgasm through penetration reliably.

This leaves them with little to no sexual leverage; where as women reliably induce male orgasm, thus as you outlined - they're the "sexual gatekeepers", they have all the sexual leverage.

Our application incorporates an emotional dynamic which is intended to ensure the reliable induction of male to female orgasm.

That's basically the basis of our operation here.
This is done believe it or no, as a behavioural fractal extrapolation of optimal neural function (i.e. electrical pulsation);

i.e. it's like the answer was embedded/hidden there in nature all the time, just waiting to be discovered and applied.

Optimal neural function is hyperpolarization to depolarization and subsequent neural "pulse".

- "Jealous" - hyperpolarizing state
- "Union" - ion gate (accumulation of hyperpolarization)
- "Love" - depolarizing state
- "Force" - neural pulse (physical manifestation of full depolarization, full release)

"Jealous union, love force" - as a behavioral/personality state, implemented through thoughts (by way of cues), characterize our subsequent neural function, thus feelings/emotions, actions, behaviour etc.

This redefines all the historical conventions you've so accurately outlined above; cultivates them essentially - by way of fucking them (electrical pulses), optimally.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

...the ion channel in the axon,

Where "force" is the action potential pulse itself.

So "jealous union, love...", our electrical cell, essentially kick starts the pulse of "force".

All together = "Jealous union, love force".

Electrical pulse - propagating down the neuron.

This outlay in my mind, helps confirm and consolidate the cue choices as being correct/accurate.

Each cue in the emotional/personality sequence - it being a fractal extrapolation of each facet of the neural function - must represent a component of that neural function.

- No direct actions such as a cue like "incite" which I had used (look back at thread beginning, page 5), it doesn't represent a neural component, thus was found to be a flawed/faulty inclusion and omitted.

- The other wave-relevant states, the physical/exercise states which manifest external to the body, which do not represent a component of the neuron, like "energy/control" - they have no place in the emotional/personal/internal setup.
As naturally we can see a neuron does not incorporates nor exhibits "energy" or "control" as any point along it's dynamic, as part of its functioning.

i.e. Neither "Energy/Control" represent a polarizing or depolarizing state, an ion channel in nature, or a pulsation propagating with specific direction, a "vector".

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
These wave states, emotional, manifest internally, propagate from internal - CNS, central nervous system - neurons.

These wave states, physical exercise - they manifest externally - they propagate from external, PNS - peripheral nervous system (muscles - which depend on the well being of the CNS to work in the first place - i.e. we require a the functionality of a functional CNS in the first place, to have the energy to power implementation of these cues).

- Really what I'm saying here is - cues like "energy/control" can be implemented as a product of good neural circuitry - thus are external to it.

- Cues like "force", are themselves an inherent part of neural circuitry (as "force" represents a part of the depolarization = transpire naturally and without effort).

- Any cues that are direct actions like "incite", again - they require good neural circuitry - i.e. good functionality - to implement; therefore cannot be an innate part of the neural circuitry itself.

- Therefore our correct cues for personality implementation, being a paradigm composed of extrapolated neural states comprising actual neural firing - all represent part of neural firing itself.
Therefore, all those states are internal - their implementation enhance functionality of the CNS, nerve firing - do not require that pre-existing a functionality to actually implement.

(obviously with the stipulation being they're arranged in the correct order that nerve firing follows,
1 - hyperpolarization
2 - ion gating.... etc)

Last edited:

thegreenhand

Bluelighter
I'm too lazy to read this whole thread but all I gotta say is the basic neuroscience you're presenting in no way can be used to predict human behavior at it's highest level

No disrespect, it's just a lot of extrapolation my man

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I'm too lazy to read this whole thread but all I gotta say is the basic neuroscience you're presenting in no way can be used to predict human behavior at it's highest level

No disrespect, it's just a lot of extrapolation my man
Technically, the two (cue application and neural setup), initially at least - had nothing to do with one another.

I was actually using a battery powered circuit to initially act as an analogy for the cue progression, why each cue is placed as it is and acts as it does;

But the cue behaviour was more reminiscent of electrical firing of neuron than a battery circuit - eerily so.

So I simply applied the concept of fractals - which makes complete sense to me.

"Force" activation = good fucking = electrical pulsation.

Electrical pulsation = the basis of neural firing.

Electrical pulsation is underwritten by electromagnetism which is characterized as a wave.
All cues were derived on the basis of their having "wave relevance" etc.

Fractals = same concept, different scale.

It might be just a happy coincidence that the cue nature and order mimics neural firing components.....

That being said - I personally believe in the symmetrical, mathematical, fractal and pattern based nature of..... nature.

Extrapolation being the replication of the model/setup that occurs on a small, to a larger scale - so it's exactly as you say - "a lot of extrapolation".

The question is, just a happy coincidence....? (I in no way believe so - to me in a sense, it's simply the exhibition of mathematics).

Last edited: