❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Captain.Heroin | madness00
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
The autonomous nervous system runs on autopilot, thus the heart beats automatically.

Cue application/thoughts are relevant to the Central Nervous System however; cognizance.

Given anti-depressant use etc, we could infer that largely, our CNS effectively requires a functional and integrative thought process to run.

Like the heart pulses by way of cardiac nerves, for CNS functionality - the CNS nerves need to pulse, and they do so as a function of how we think.

How we think is conventionally "coded" by our institution, family, subunit, subculture, religion etc.

But it's far from optimized, and thus differences in thought process cause clashing between societal subgroups or "factions".

The very fact there's conflict between these would suggest there's lack of laminar/smooth functionality to their respective thought models.

Point being, there's no thought model thus far established, thus behavior/emotional model and subsequent lifestyle model (but the underlying denominator is thoughts), that is optimized.

For optimization, we start within the CNS, at the level of the transistor - the neuron.

We replicate optimal neural function:

- Hyperpolarize
- Ion gate
- Depolarize
- Neural pulse.

Extrapolate into our behavior (which actually intrapolates to neural function).

- "Jealous"
- "Union"
- "Love"
- "Force".

And then as per last post, it extrapolates out to grander levels, contracts into more fundamental levels, replicates itself on every level, size scale etc.

Bottom line: CNS pulses, functions and is optimized, according to how we think.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
One additional facet apparent to me here is,

What we have is, dominance.

See how "force", the culminating application, it flows down to the lowest/most-vulnerable point in "love"?
i.e. "Force" is being applied, down on top of them.

But basically we're emotionally encouraging them into an area of vulnerability and intimacy, such to be able to apply "force" down on top of them.

That is to say, it is dominance - that's how it transpires.

However, conventional dominance would suggest an outward imposition as in, get in someones face and potentially force them against their will.

What happens here is - they flow into an area where they become dominated; actually they flow into a vulnerable area with high momentum, then actively push up against "force";
i.e. then activate "force" down on top of themselves (i.e. beg for it).
i.e. nothing about it is explicitly against their will.

"Jealous union, love...." gets them so primed and perfectly positioned for "force" that, they end up craving it.

It might be dirty, nasty, a little deviant etc - in the same way this is...

...... (which it's meant to be - intimacy, inward stickiness etc), but it's not explicitly impositional.

Point being;

- The outcome here is dominance.

Kind of paradoxical cause, we're basically getting them, to get us, to dominate them.

It's like a super oxymoron.
Dominance by default is forcefully taking control of someone else - so how can we get someone else, to get us, to forcefully take control of them....??

"Force"-fully taking control of someone else is something which is almost intuitively resisted.

But we get them to beg us to do it to them.....?

- And that leaves the question, is dominance always a male to female thing?

Can females play the dominant role, they like to get on top and lead the engagement etc?

Well, best I can figure it - it's like a game - or like two boxers sparring, having fun.
You can take control, let partner have control, play around etc.

None the less, it's centered around putting someone in a position of vulnerability and applying "Force" down on top of them;

Dominance

- Be it male to female
- Or female to male.

Male or female, someone's gotta be dominant.
Take turns being dominant?

But that seems to be the general fundamental basis of fucking.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
How can we get someone else, to get us, to forcefully take control of them....??

The answer to this question is,

1st - get an emotional flare, allow it to manifest fully into their deepest zone of sensitivity

2nd - when they get that fired up, another person, they'll need to feel the "force" of dominance to satisfy them.

i.e. how can we smoothly apply "force" just to fuck someone, in such a way as they actively crave it?

Answer: make them crazy and allow that craziness to propagate into their most tender point of inner intimacy.

Then they'll be "begging for satisfaction", begging for force.
i.e. when we run that game and it's effective - then we're dominating them.

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I have been trying to make sense of this thread but there can only be 1 of 2 reasons for it all
You're on some kinda stimulant with tunnel vision on 1 topic or..
You're some kind of legal or illegal agent who is using a message board to update your co workers/superior on progress of the mission or
A lunatic
Sorry that's 3

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I have been trying to make sense of this thread but there can only be 1 of 2 reasons for it all
You're on some kinda stimulant with tunnel vision on 1 topic or..
You're some kind of legal or illegal agent who is using a message board to update your co workers/superior on progress of the mission or
A lunatic
Sorry that's 3
I get your view point, it's hard to make sense of - cause it's so unorthodox.

Someone living their life according to repeating words/cues to themselves, like it's one big game to be played.

But I'm like 2Pac,

I'm looking back at the world, from another level,

I'm seeing nothing but my dreams coming true,
staring at the world through my rearview,
praying to God - he can't hear you....

Flow state.

Other people live their lives by going to a large building and repeating a mantra (prayers) communally.

Neural coding, a base for living - for making sense of the world and the quantum forces that pound down around us constantly.

Answer so straight forward - neural optimization - well being depends on neural well being and optimization;

Neurons responsible for "feelings" - so optimize our feelings, our emotional process, induction, what we can make others feel.

If we can make others feel good (activate their neurons), they'll love us for that.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
If you're wondering what keeps me churning out these walls of confounding text;

Very simply I feel I've serendipitously hit upon something, in a sense a wonderful discovery (well, technically cats were using cues long before me, but not do this degree of efficiency/optimization) and I'm exploring it, making sense of why and how it works as it does.

It's very motivating.

May sound like I'm on meth or something but, really I'm like a child with a new toy, just fascinated by it.

See - crap rolls downhill.
People are gonna give you shit; the world, the universe - is gonna give you shit.

What we're doing here is, getting crap to roll downhill - ensuring it rolls downhill, directly into us.

Ensuring others give us all the crap they got (like frustrated women who need to get fucked).

From left to right on our graph, we facilitate the crap flow ("jealous" to "union"), reaches our innermost point ("love"), and they're ready to unload completely and just ruin us at our most vulnerable point - and we subsequently apply "force";

That causes a slight reversal of the crap flow.

That makes them crazy.
They want to fuck us, ruin us, we allow them to do it right up until the precipice - but they just can't fully do so, and it gets reversed on them a little = drives them nuts.

We've made them totally crazy, got them to unload on us, then reversed it.

Then by way of the dynamic, it unloads a little in the way again (they keep trying to ruin us), and we reverse it, again;

Unloads a little, we reverse it,

In, reverse,

Back and forth, like a pump.

Their craziness, unload into us, we reverse it.

Making them crazier and crazier and crazier - until they can't take it anymore and we cause their neurons to just emit this massive discharge/pulse, and we completely blow their head off,

Everything we do, how we live our lives etc - it's all an extrapolation of a good fuck, fractal based replication of a good fuck.

Makes it all worthwhile, jumping out of bed every morning, cause when that's the reward - there's never a shortage of well being and motivation.

By way of this fractal state, if we know we're going blow a chicks head off in bed, then we'll attain that long before we get her into bed.

Behaviorally, we'll get that "crazy" state out of them; I think doing so, having the dynamic transpire on that level, getting that emotional flare that just totally makes them crazy - we get that socially, first - and then it replicates itself during the fucking.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Fractal state - fucking.

An expansion or contraction of the fucking (copulation) dynamic.

That's the basis for our living (according to this outlay).

So, this is fucking.

How does this translate into the environment around us during the course of day to day living?

Cultivation.

As to say, agriculture based cultivation, a digging gif would have been good - however,

This works also - jackhammering.
Cultivating earth/fields etc.

That's essentially what we're doing.

I believe in many respects that, as a human species, that's what we're here to do;

Cultivate - make a better environment, thus a better quality of life - and enjoy/have-fun doing it.

Our personality, defined by optimal cultivation - defined by optimal fucking.

To plant the spade into the soil - it's done with "force" - that's the means to cultivate.

But we must apply it optimally, not recklessly.

Thus, we lead into it with perfect placement - "jealous union, love...." - flow into it, then "force".

The basis of how our neurons fire,
the basis for how our heart beats,
the basis of how we live,
the basis of the environment we create around us, or how we create the environment around us
- all based on optimal fucking = optimal cultivation = optimal quality of life + having the most fun.

One a fractal of the next - but the exact principle replicates itself throughout.
Implemented by how we think.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Potency disparity = X

Potency disparity between "jealous" and "union", vs "love" and "force" - both = X.

As "force" acts in pulses, it depends on charge accumulation in our "ion gate" - in "union";
As pulses will be a function of charge accumulation to depolarization, to accumulation, to depolarization etc - emitted in pulses.

The pulse response of "force", strength of that, will be directly proportional to degree of charge accumulation;

That is to say, the degree to which "force" is applied to a person - becomes exactly proportional to the degree to which they WANT it applied to them.

When "jealous" makes them crazy and accumulates and depolarizes through our ion gate - by fractal extrapolation, behaviorally - that means there's an accordant proportionality with which they "come at us",
i.e. accordant proportionality by which they activate "force" (which is critical to note - there's no imposition of "force" from us onto them - they're activating our "force" onto themselves, to the degree they want).

Thus, the "force" they elicit will be exactly equal to their "ferocity" of approach as a function of degree of "jealous" charge accumulated and depolarized.

So in these terms,

The "Force" of the jackhammer, the pulses it emits - are basically proportional directly to the strength of the power-cell/battery
(which is most specifically dependant on its positive charge node - "jealous")

"Jealous", degree to which we can make them crazy - determines the strength of "force" applied to them.

Which means that socially, behaviorally, interpersonally - the "force" applied to a person would never be greater than that which they want, and/or is appropriate/desired from their point of view.

That's the bottom line:

The "force" applied, would never be greater than the strength of "force" they desire to have applied to them.

(because our potency of "jealous" application and thus how crazy we can make them, thus how much they want "force" applied to them;
it in and of itself determines how much "force" we CAN apply to them;

Degree of "force" activation
electric current strength potency of "jealous").

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Important note:

For this to work - "jealous union, love force" - as an emotional/sexual cue/flow-state;

Neurons - they need to be clean.

I'm talking, white dress clean.
ZERO contamination - by drugs, by any substance acting in the CNS - super careful with supplements even;

No serotonin, no noradrenaline....... no dopamine for Christ sakes.

I did a day of experimentation 6 weeks ago: good, optimistic.

4 weeks ago - not terrible but a regression (had dosed daytime melanotan on this day - 😐 - only low dose nightime from now on).

Today - I had used a serotonergic drug last Friday - today is Thursday - 24 hour half life.
Not sure of this pharmacology but the drug can linger in the system for relatively long.

"Receptors get bashed" - an analogy I had read before; seems apt - don't know how that was deduced but, seems to translate practically.

Point being, the effects linger long after, and whilst they were significantly depleted, their effects were still apparent;
Not good.

Not completely detrimental as of today - but would be much better when completely absent.
My experience with this drug previously is, it takes about 8 or 9 days for full clearance and/or absence of neural/behavioral effects - receptors to full reset perhaps?
- Today was day 5 or 6.

That aside, dramatic and remarkable step forward.

As more time passes and the mechanics of the process percolates through my mind more and more, the understanding grows more lucid.

As outlined;

- We're putting them in a position (them being, women, as a man), where they basically beg us to fuck them.

- Smashed

- "Hittin' that!!"

The effect it has - to dynamite them, devastate them.

The process is incredibly hot.

As in, makes-life-worth-living levels of hot.
And incredibly fun.

I'm talking I'm walking the high street and some chick is eyeballing me like she wants to push me into an alley and blow me right there.

Chicks in shops etc being incredibly sweet to me - all because they're drooling for a mouthful of my delicious man-ham.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I did end up canoodling with a chick today actually.

All game.

She had game also - I'll be honest, looks wise - she wasn't really on my level but the gal could sweet talk a dude like a pro.

Just some friendly groping, I actually felt a little dirty after - which is a new one for me.

You know how some chicks after a one night stand be like, "why do I degrade myself like this?"

I kind of had that dirty feeling similar to that after.

Regardless, a step forward.
Just being more cognizant of "neural cleanliness" moving forward.

"Jealous union, love force" - 23 weeks in as of today.
By far longest I've ever held a series of cues without augmentation, consistently.

Basically I'm looking for the ultimate effect of neural optimization, which means my nervous system should become supercharged and I should feel like Elon Musk - like I could run 4 companies and change the world over a slow weekend, all whilst bedding down hot chicks and producing some rave-music on the side just for fun;

Run an ultra-marathon every week etc.

General idea.

I think that "nervous system supercharge" will be the product of sound cue implementation, sustained - with social experimentation and experiencing optimal results in that capacity - a combination of both of those things.

So like, not just a straight ascent - but a spiral upwards,

Say "F" is thought/neural/behavioral optimization - then spiral over to "G" which is the resultant social optimization effect, increased positive feedback from other people and relationship optimization etc; an increment forward in one capacity lends itself to an increment forward in another capacity - and back and forth and gradually up with each spiral.

..... feels like it's gonna be something like that to get to optimal neural function

(as social inhibition or lack of complete social efficacy would inhibit neural function - as like what happens with depression, where flawed thought patterns produce social/behavioral/relationship regressions which subsequently negatively effect neural firing and we become "depressed", depressed neural firing, fatigue, insomnia, effects of subpar neural function etc - basically reversing that process - reverse depression, in a sense = optimization).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
For some reason a lot of the images and gifs I embedded seem to have expired.

If what drives us forward every day to get on with life defines who we are, and is dictated by how we think, then what is that?

What is the purpose of life?

In optimized format;

It's to evolve.

Or more specifically - it's to cultivate.

To cultivate = to "fuck".

So, having optimal sex life = optimal living, and doing what the universe requires of us the most;

To cultivate it.

How do we cultivate? Till the land etc?

"Force".

- "Force" is the means of cultivation.

How do we optimize this "force"?

We electrify it.

Like a hot knife through butter - effortless.

If it's effortful (doesn't flow), eventually it will get beaten back/down and won't be sustainable - simply won't work.

Cultivation = fucking.

Optimize the "fucking" state of mind = neural/thought optimization - optimal cultivation, optimal functionality, optimal environment, optimal sex life, and optimal quality of life.

You know - theoretically.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I think I've developed a new understanding - revolutionary, considering the history of humanity - and puts into perspective the application here,

"Jealous union, love force".

Outward dominance.

Territorialism.

And violence - the will to engage in violence.

See, I think most folk strive for the quiet life, so they wish to assert their own element of territorialism, own dominance - by way of some degree of violence if necessary.
But their end goal is territorialism - and violence is just a necessary cofactor of this.

i.e. crap rolls downhill. We must exhibit some element of violence, simply to be able to maintain "our patch", else we'll get rolled over and/or raped etc.

- "Jealous union, love force" - what we're doing is - basically creating the most potent entice and lead in possible, TO violence.

The entire purpose, is violence.

Territorialism and dominance doesn't feature - they may be by products.

The PURE intention here, is to embrace the violence itself.

Maximum flow into "force" - not explicit "force", or even impositional - but simply a flow in, encouraging someone to engage with us in "force" - not forcefully encouraging them - really only emotionally;

But the will to engage in violence - simply because one enjoys violence.

One enjoys violence.....

I actually believe some of the gifs I've posted may slightly impinge on bluelight policy, therefore they "expired".

i.e. I would post a picture of a man bending a woman over and doing her doggystyle just now - to exhibit and demonstrate that "love making", "fucking" - is violence.

To satisfy - it's violence.

This is why we love violence, this is why we want to embrace violence as optimally as possible.
It's not to fight, not for territory.

It's to fuck. As fucking - is violence (and if it's not, then it's not fucking, it's just bland intercourse where a man may or may not nut, and the woman feels nothing).

i.e. If it's not violence, not dominance of one person over another, subduing them, cultivating them essentially - then it's simply not any good.

- The point I'm trying to make is that.......

What?

Conventional societal "dominance" - dudes trying to be Johnny-Bad-Ass, girls trying to their female version of Johnny-Bad-Ass - it's a will for dominance (as before, asserting their "patch", validating etc - may think it helps them get laid, and it might, but laid badly);

i.e. Territorialism in and of itself - is the by product of a poor quality sex life.

Simply because the violence of their approach is insufficient, thus they try to outwardly compensate for what they lack in the bedroom.

A more efficient approach to violence, for a love of the violence - "love force" - should therefore preclude territorialism and all the ugliness that goes along with that;

You know, theoretically.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Optimal cultivation.

= optimal fucking.

It's always subdued.

This is why the leverage has fallen in the female realm historically - as we associate being "female" with being "subdued".

This is the analogy I used; we make a wonderful effective impact - but the blast is not overt.

Like how this is overt - the fire is clear to see.

- "The nail that sticks out, is the one that gets hammered down".

- "Female" - subdued.

So there's kind of this inherent paradox.

We want to make an impact, get attention, cultivate etc - but in subdued fashion.

Overall, just requires a very refined and accurate approach.

We don't want to stand out or stick-out, as that is imposing - and society will hammer it back/down; don't want that.

Intimacy - is not imposing.

Emotion is intimacy.

Point being, cues we apply are non-overt, non-imposing, despite some being potent and powerful.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

As, for cultivation, potency and power are necessary.

"Collide" - what Krystal is singing about here effectively is - to be cultivated.

To be fucked.

She wants something/someone to "collide" into her and "smash" her basically.

".... I want to be broken by you, and made brand new...."

Cultivation.

Again, cultivation happens in subdued manner,

Not overtly,

That's optimal fucking, optimal cultivation - as a product of optimal character.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Without ability to adequately cultivate - it can limit our life options and choices etc.

"Character is destiny", Heraclitus.

i.e. "free will", our ability to make decisions and disinhibit life choices - can be a function of ability to "cultivate" our surroundings - in many respects our strength and effectiveness of character;

Our character/personality.

Which is defined by what goes on in our head (neural activity) - which is defined by how we think - and how we think is a wave, due to entanglement, will always be a function of what goes on around us.

- Thus what we think affects our surroundings - which we wish to cultivate optimally.

Thus - it's all interpersonal,
i.e. all emotion(/feeling).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

I came across that channel, "Universe Inside you";

It basically describes how the "Gods" basically were prone the sexual impetus themselves, and fell victim to the desire to fornicate with earth women.

i.e. sexuality is a universal issue, not just an "earth" issue.

Makes sense cause, it's based on wave/quantum mechanics which is the mechanics of the universe as a whole.

I believe - whether this is the solution to the issue of the gender gap or no - that ultimately that problem will have to be addressed for humanity to graduate to being the next "type" of civilization;
Type 1;

Currently type-zero.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Being bathed in and subdued under sticky bodily fluids, and whilst inside that sticky warm safe viscosity - being pumped on.

All intimacy, all warm, gooey, hot, sticky, eye rolling 4th base.