Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Captain.Heroin | madness00
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
You sure sound like someone who jerks it alone
I've slept with enough women for about 10x lifetimes, such that I know exactly what good sex is, and how to optimize it - every part of it, every dynamic, every cause, every nuance.... as it transpires physically, I've done all I need to do, for now.

Optimization is currently my only concern, so focus is about clarity and definition of thought process, and thus the snap/flash-responses they cause in the street (which lead to sex).

As in, being able to sustainably pickup a random chick I've never met right off the street and take her to pound town in the nearest available room, is one of the many ultimate goals I'm attempting to attain here.

Us women are different.
Please with the "us women" jive hmmm?
We're all people.
You've a naturally occurring honey trap.
I've got a naturally occuring hog.

Our respective gear dictates how we think - historically at least.

Well up until I started implementing this cue sequence about 21 weeks ago - now I've got a highly refined emotional hustle (i.e. a honey trap better than yours) which I theorize can entirely bridge the gender gap.

I don't need an emotional connection. The best sex i ever had was an acquaintance that i thought was a dick.
My last boyfriend i loved and the sex was awful in the beginning and throughout
You confusing "co-dependence" for "emotional connection".
Simply being comfortable around someone and telling them "you love them" does not = an emotional connection.

When it comes to relationships, most people get that mixed up.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Beauty can save the world" - Dostoevsky.

I think what it means is, "symmetry can save the world".

So, the word "hustle" can have many negative connotations.

Because we associate with an external hustle, scamming for money etc.

Hustling for sex however, well - I guess we also associate that with being trashy as, some chicks completely compromise morality and use their naturally endowed advantages to hustle horny dudes for sex, financial gain, or whatever.

Tramps.

Point I want to outline is, association of the word "hustle" with "trash".

I think that's when things go wrong.

Picture here - that shows a woman that is (at least in my mind), hustling for sex.

But there's nothing trashy about it.

In fact it's all class - presentation reflects beautiful symmetry - in many respects the opposite of trashiness, which as we can gauge by the appearance, holds far more sexual leverage than the conventional trash/tramp appearance.

Our flow state,

A wave comprised of waves - that reflects a beautiful/perfect symmetry.

The contention is - how we think, dictates how our neurons fire, our personality, how we live, the environment we create around us, how we present etc.

A symmetry on the level of thought - extrapolates to presentational symmetry.

So - the thought process, "jealous union, love force" - is a flow state, a hustle essential to implementing "force" - a hustle for fucking.

But it's beautiful and symmetrical, yielding an optimized personal/personality outcome - not a trashy one.

Point being, when the hustle is done correctly, its outcome is infinitely more effective than the moral-compromise, bottom-feeder, tramp-trash hustle; the latter effectively being an exploitation of the crap-rolling-downhill dynamic.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Pffff - one thing about this also.

The cue sequence is conscious implementation of how we think.

How we think is a product of neural/nerve function.

So, by implementing cues, implementing how we think - we're taking control of our neural/nerve function, basically.

Psychoactives, substances consumed be it drugs etc - they interfere with neural function also.

My contention is, "jealous union, love force" is such a perfect/optimized and symmetrical state, which instates such perfect neural function - that when anything exogenous interferes with it, it kind of throws a spanner in the works.

I'd tapered off all prescribed drugs (SSRI's, SNRI's etc), and take only zopiclone/promethazine combo at night for sleep currently....

EXCEPT

I had also been using Melanotan 2 (not melatonin) - tan injections basically.

The melanocortin receptor must express in the CNS, cause what I've discovered is, it does seem to have been causing some kind of distortion - which has been affecting responses I've been getting, chemistry etc.

So - I've documented over the past 21 weeks some "pick up artist" type situations - that ultimately didn't work out.
As in we were right there, ready in engage in pubic lewdity - and I did something to basically throw-a-spanner-in-the-works (extrapolation of what was transpiring neurally).

In retrospect, it seems all such incidents occurred at times when I had dosed MT2 that very morning - which I had to do cause it was summer, sunny days I'm out hanging trying to pick up girls with no shirt on - have to have some MT2 in my system.

Point being - I think MT2 has been messing me up a little.

However, I can't express how much I love that drug and how life changing it's been for someone that doesn't tan normally, to get a "beach God" type skin appearance.

So - I'm trying to figure a dosing strategy such that I can still reap the benefits, but preclude the drawbacks.

Gonna try night time dosing - start at 125 mcg, move up to 250, 500 etc - see what happens.

Overall take away here is: "jealous union, love force" yields optimal neural setup for picking up chicks spontaneously.
Exogenous substances interfere neurally, thus fuck with the perfect setup, thus fuck with my ability to nail chicks like Casanova.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, last few days, no MT 2 in system, getting slightly different social perspectives.

What I had contended:

- Men - no hustle.
- Women - predisposed hustle via their naturally occurring "honey trap".

Walking the high street today what occurred to me was, another way to express "hustle" is - "game".

Everyone - everyone has their own "game".

Well, to be fair, I was only paying attention to chicks.

People who can get laid spontaneously, they got their own game - without exception; such were my observations.

There was not one hottie that I passed that wasn't weighing the variables,
"this dude, how hot am I compared to him, what feelings can I induce, how do I run my game in this situation such to gain the upper hand" - and it's all emotional.

How one person makes the other feel etc.

Everyone has their own game,

From this,
to this,
to this,
to this,
to this,

Everyone is just running their own "game" - eliciting what they feel the appropriate emotional response is - perhaps given their life position - or eliciting the best emotional response they can in their situation with what they have at their disposal.

It's all game - all gaining the upper hand, trying to get laid.

Game = hustle = flow state.

Optimal game - all based on emotion, how we make others feel - underwritten by electromagnetic action of our neurons, a function of how we think.

Thought implementation = cues (most specific means of thought implementation): optimize this = optimized game.

"Jealous union, love force".

Optimized thought process by way of optimized wave state, optimized electromagnetic state of neurons (EM'ism = waves) - extrapolates outwards, optimized personality, optimized presentation etc = optimized "game".

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
^^ this is like, coding - just eliminating those last few glitches.
It's tedious.

Game = getting sex.

Being direct/forward
doesn't achieve this.

We effectively HAVE to be like chicks - pull them into that honey trap.

Cause them to "lose control" and just descend into the stickiness in delighted anticipation of an eye-rolling orgasm.

Point is - conventional male approach of being forward - NA;

It = no game.

No game = doesn't conform to the universal standard of making sex happen, and making it good.

Game = honey trap.

Honey trap = flow into interior =

i.e. only being forward/forceful when they're "begging for it".

They got the sleepy eyes going on and creaming to be brought to pound town,

Well it's a revelation to me at least.

I always figured that "game", "lure", honey trap thing was exclusively a female dynamic.

Turns out it (the honey trap dynamic) is just the universal model to get sex - to fuck - period;

As it happens women are predisposed with it.
Men have to understand it/learn it/implement it (thus historically men are hopeless at getting laid, and it's purely at the discretion of women whether or not they can).

And it's a game - lure, catch etc.

Right now I'm playing that lure-catch game with chicks, they're playing their lure-catch game, and whomever wins has the emotional upper hand - which basically means it's their (the winners) move - can move to initiate fucking, can walk on by, etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

"Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue"
-
Ichabod Crane, Sleepy Hollow.

If we equate "villany" to the desire to fuck and get nasty/sticky - i.e. "game",

And we equate "dangerous" as being "effective" in making this happen,

Then we can clearly deduced what we intuitively know.

Pretty face #1 is BY FAR the most effective "game".

The most effective at making sex happen and having dudes want to jump her bones etc.

An emotional flare, followed by vulnerability - that look of sweet innocence - SUPER HOT.

The perfect flow state.

Progressing to pic #2/3 etc - the trashier it gets, the less effective the game.

It's game, such to be able to apply "force", such that they don't resist it, but actually WANT it.
Leave themselves completely open to it so one can fuck the hell out of them.

Simply - game in applying "force" - where "force" = fucking them.

Years ago I fucked this chick using the cue combination,

"Enforce, pervert".

It makes little sense but was part of a derivation process.

See, some chicks were looking at me in the clubs I used to hustle for poontang, and they knew the game I was running;

"Pervert" makes me look pathetic and desperate for sex, can actually make them feel sorry for you and prepared to throw you one.
It also has that deep-down-below level of sticky depravity to it.

So eventually I knock into this mean chick, and she falls totally for the "pervert" cue, such that I can apply "force" that she's totally open to it - leaves herself completely prone to it.

I made her eyes roll back so good - lol.

However, "enforce, pervert" was not a sustainable word combination to repeat to myself and code my neurons on, on an indefinite basis.

So I've simply been hunting for sustainability in that sense,

And it seems to be the flow into "force" - - - "jealous union, love..... force".

Last edited:

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I've slept with enough women for about 10x lifetimes, such that I know exactly what good sex is, and how to optimize it - every part of it, every dynamic, every cause, every nuance.... as it transpires physically, I've done all I need to do, for now.

Optimization is currently my only concern, so focus is about clarity and definition of thought process, and thus the snap/flash-responses they cause in the street (which lead to sex).

As in, being able to sustainably pickup a random chick I've never met right off the street and take her to pound town in the nearest available room, is one of the many ultimate goals I'm attempting to attain here.

Please with the "us women" jive hmmm?
We're all people.
You've a naturally occurring honey trap.
I've got a naturally occuring hog.

Our respective gear dictates how we think - historically at least.

Well up until I started implementing this cue sequence about 21 weeks ago - now I've got a highly refined emotional hustle (i.e. a honey trap better than yours) which I theorize can entirely bridge the gender gap.

You confusing "co-dependence" for "emotional connection".
Simply being comfortable around someone and telling them "you love them" does not = an emotional connection.

When it comes to relationships, most people get that mixed up.
Sure you do, that's why you're on here writting sexist bs because of all the women who want you right?
Unless you're hot and keep your mouth shut but once it's open no woman would stick around

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Sure you do, that's why you're on here writting sexist bs because of all the women who want you right?
Unless you're hot and keep your mouth shut but once it's open no woman would stick around
Remarkably accurate - or that's how it used to be, I kid you not.

I might canoodle with some chick on the dancing floor, and literally the moment I'd open my mouth and say something, this horrid look of distaste would descend across her face and she'd just push me off like, "you're a sexual moron", basically, was the vibe I was getting.

lol

It was awful.

Cue implementation has changed everything for me however.

Been working it 10 years now, improving, improving.

So - it's all game.

Game =
- luring someone in to want to fuck you (if you're a woman), or
- get fucked by you (if you're a man).

But the application is the same, irrespective of gender.

"Jealous union, love force".
- The lure, into the fuck, "force".

For a woman, "force" seems to manifest as wanting to impale herself on a some dudes rod.

For a man, "force" manifests as wanting to impale some chick on his hog.

The 3 precursor cues, "jealous union, love...", ensure that once a point is reached where the impaling is due to take place, it's desired by both parties.
- i.e. the rod is not floppy
- the clunge is not unlubricated.

i.e. they're basically "begging for it" by the time "force" comes around - completely open to impaling or being impaled - and thus it's satisfying for both parties.

The quoted response sounds kind of, "oh that's nasty!" - and it is.

That's fucking (when it's any good).

It's nasty.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

- "Force" = the plunger retracting.

One thing I wanted to specify here was, the retraction from "jealous" - which causes the inwards suction into the intimacy.

As a means to retract, this requires specifically "Force".

Basically wanted to highlight that, there's no substitute for "force".

Consider "energy" as a cue - it's not specific enough.
In an of itself as a cue, won't make something "come off" - won't execute it.
Consider "control" - it's static, doesn't explicitly make something specific happen.
- And in our analogy, neither could "retract the plunger" - they're just unsuitable.

Assertive, strong - "force" reflects that, where no other English word does - and it is effective for this purpose.

I guess in this instance we can liken,

- "Jealous" - to the needle, which initiates contact, affects them deep inside

- "Union" - the delivery tube which facilitates and channels intimacy from "jealous"

- "Love" - the intimacy/sticky-contact itself

- "Force" - the plunger in our illustration, the power that makes it all happen and provides that gratification.

This is effectively our "game" to getting spontaneous intimacy - no strings, no cash, no external quid-pro-quo;
Merely our personality - defined by how we think;

This is our quid-pro-quo, the assurance that the sex will be awesome, and scratch their itch right down to their very soul.

Chicks want intimacy also of course, but the biological gender gap and subsequent conventional mindset developed as a product of that, stipulates adherence to the conventional rule set;

Fuck the conventional rule set.

We've re-engineered, re-worked, optimized.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So again - liken our "game" to the "flow state" - to our own personal "hustle" we all have -

Which we define as our "personality" (it's all about getting laid - we're built based on the means we use to get laid).

We all play it all of the time, every second of every day.

I notice it, a subculture seems to influence hugely the nature of the "hustle", the typical personality type developed within a specific geographic region.

I'm currently living in a small town where inbreeding is reasonably prevalent, gambling is glamourized, liaison between men and women occurs primarily by way of alcohol culture etc.

A kind of regressive little spot.

And the "hustle" the typical demographic run, is kind of degenerative also.
i.e. the typical personality, that's the mindset it adheres to: a weak game, a weak hustle that's almost self destructive in so many ways.

But,

They don't know any better.

If they could turn it around and have awesome sex lives and super charge their nervous systems just like that - would they?

Of course.

My point is, this area - the "game", the "hustle" - the optimized "personality" thus optimized neural function and optimized sex life - it's just not understood.

When we think "neural function", we think primarily drug intervention.

Which is probably why drugs are as popular as they area - people want to use them to "boost" their nervous systems.
Be happier.
Party harder.
More sociable etc.
Feel better.
Have more fun.

But - my contention is (as is Noam Chomsky's) - that the underwriting principle of nervous system function is in actual fact - how we think.

And how we think operates on the platform of linguistics - of words.

We're effectively organisms that code ourselves with words.

Thus - we optimize our nervous systems according to how we think.

And quite simply, historically - how or what to think - is just not understood.
Not least of all, how to implement it (thus use of "cues" in day to day life would be considered quite unconventional).

But if we use "cues" in a sporting environment for optimal performance - and "life is a game" - it suddenly makes a lot better sense.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
When the thought process doesn't run efficiently, then by way of extrapolation - our life doesn't run too efficiently.

It can become a grind, and we end up grinding through it - taking our little pleasures where we can.

But, optimize the predicator of everything else - how we think;

Such that how we think - flows,

Like a wave.

Then by way of extrapolation, everything just got a lot easier, more satisfying, and more fun.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Repetition of core principles:

To fuck them;

- Lure them into a position of complete vulnerability and apply "force".

"Force" = having our way with them.

Done emotionally,

1st - make them crazy - "jealous"
2nd - present with acceptance of their craziness into our personal space - "union"
3rd - present with acceptance of their craziness into our most personal space - "love"
4th - Fuck them - "force".

i.e. they flow into "force".

That's the game.

The game involves no direct actions.

The game is all emotion.

i.e. when a big ass physically imposing dude, can get a meek, sensitive, physically vulnerable gal - to expressly cream for him to fuck her, chase him down - just so he can bend her over and penetrate her;

Then you know that dude has got "game".

It's game because intuitively we can tell, it's meant to be the other way around - it's meant to be how it typically is, "naturally".
Big dudes are normally the ones chasing the vulnerable girls and begging them to let him fuck her.

And the outcome it typically the true embodiment of crap rolling downhill.

Game = transcends all that.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Fractals:

Self replication of nature on large/smaller scales as it expands or contracts.

This is becoming so much clearer and clearer it's almost like there's an emergent beauty (/symmetry).

I did some searching and, there's actually surprisingly little scientific information on the biochemistry and physiology of - nutting.

Orgasms. etc.

From experience, I strongly suspect it's associated with release of endogenous opioids like endorphins and enkephalins.

I say this because the feeling in that period around and during nutting, feels remarkably similar to the opioid rush.

I'm sure there's other transmitters associated with an orgasm.

Point being, the whole transmitter release process, vesicle binding with axon terminal membrane - is the product of.......?

The product of an action potential.

An action potential I strongly contend, is the base premise of neural function, the "core concept" of neural function, if you will.
Responsible for neural signalling, neural upkeep - there was actually an MIT biologist did a podcast a few weeks back - remarkably in relation to neural function he used the simplistic expression:

"Use it or lose it".

i.e. neurons have good activity = they're healthy, well maintained, signalling is good - thus we're healthy.

If they become underactive, they basically become dilapidated.
I think this is reflected in neural degeneration with age, conditions like MS, where myelin integrity compromises by way of compromised microglia activity surrounding cells, as a function of..... the cells action potential activity.

Good activity = good microglia activity.
And poor = poor, = cell compromise = personal/health/well-being compromise.

But here's the question.

How can we ensure sustained positive cellular function, sustained good action potential activity?

Well, what's the #1 motivator for humans?

And what does nature prioritize?

Yes - procreation.

Well, really it prioritizes fucking.
Just by default.

So where does fractals come into this?

The actual nature of fucking, is like a fractal extrapolation of an action potential itself.

Cause why?

Cause it's a pulse;

The pulse, is defined by a power, a "force".

That itself is the base of a pulse.

As outlined, conventional means to implicate neural activity is drug intervention in some capacity.

However, and here's the part that seems to go underrecognized, or just not understood;

The real denominator of neural activity - is how we think.

So, how do we think?

We come out the womb, what - are we preprogrammed?

Seems to be one of the great neuroscience questions of our time.

Are we genetically predisposed to think a certain way?
Perhaps on some level it's possible - I really don't know.

Can how we think subsequently over ride genetics?
Well, epigenetics would contend, yes, so some extent it seems it can
(in capacities of behavior at least - other factors like height, seems unlikely - but body type I know from experience can distinctly vary according to thought process, i.e. endomorph, ectomorph etc. This can vary, science historically contends it's predisposed, I know it can modify)

But of this I am certain: what we become (or can become), long term, as a person, will be a product of how we think.

- So I guess we're "cultured" to think a certain way, influenced;
Religion uses prayer - effectively word based mantra's that are repeated in attempt to code neurons.

And that's what "thought" is - it transpires as neurons being like transistors, the information encoded therein, simply by them being switched on or off, the action potentials firing or no.
So how we "think", codes our neurons, and thus dictates their functionality.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Fucking.

Nature prioritizes fucking, then by fractals optimized nerve function comes by way of optimized fucking.

Self replication => optimized fucking = optimized action potentials.

Which if we extrapolate within the realm of fucking itself, means that the climax is dictated by the most powerful, optimized and deepest affecting action potential;

Which itself is like a culmination of a series or accumulation of action potentials:

i.e. we fuck by way of repeated thrusting, each thrust inducing pleasure by way of nerve electrical signals (action potentials), and with accumulation we culminate with one GREAT BIG action potential and we get that thorough associated discharge of transmitters (the release)..... like endogenous opioids etc alluded to in the last post.

That's the orgasm.

Fractal based accumulation/repetition on a large scale: a series of action potentials/depolarizations, that lead to one great big climactic action potential/depolarization.

And that model repeats itself over and over;

- Reflected in nerve firing - hyperpolarization, ion gating, depolarization, neural pulse.
- Fucking - basically electrified pulsation, in/out, in/out.
Extrapolates outward into behaviour etc.

But,

It's defined by thoughts.

That's where we interject.

We implement the process, by how we think.

And whilst cue implementation may be considered unconventional outside of a sporting environment, as outlined - when we think of "life is a game", then cue implementation optimizes how we play it.

And by fractals (repetition of nature according to scale) we implement thoughts that reflect optimized neural firing (by way of cue implementation).

- "Jealous" - hyperpolarization
- "Union" - ion gating
- "Love" - depolarization
- "Force" - the neural pulse.

This extrapolates and interpolates in every way - fucking, the societal dynamic I used the skateboard ramp to analogize.
Getting a girl fired up, having her "come at us", culminating with implementation of gratification.
Our own personal "flow state",

i.e. extrapolates to relationships, how we hook up, how we fuck (optimizing everything).

All defined by - how we think (a novel means to think, cue implementation, and understanding the optimized cues and order to implement).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, we can see here - the base of the process is, pulsations.

Therefore in a sense would could infer that, the basis of how we exist, live etc - is a pulsation.

A hyper to a depolarization, then a propagation.

A pulsation transpires symmetrically according to a wave:

This wave reflects the hyper to depolarization process, subsequent pulsation.

The heartbeat,

We can see that wave like pulsation - the base of muscle movement as a function of nerve innervation.

Nerve behavior, fucking - extrapolating these => socialization etc - every extrapolation follows this pattern/model.

Emotionally a chick gets fired up, polarized by way of "jealous", ion gated by way of "union" (or basically initial contact but somewhat restrained), depolarizes into the intimacy of "love", satisfied/contact-made, by way of "force".

And each cue in turn is derived on the basis of "wave relevance",

Thus in its most fundamental form, just as quantum mechanics dictates: everything is a wave.

A wave, within a wave, extrapolating to form a wave (a propagting wave being a pulse)

The point I wanted to make here relative to our cue application - "jealous union, love force" - is;

The base is "force".

The actual contact, transpires by way of "force" - the gratification.

But to activate force, it needs to be charged, then discharged (i.e. it recoils, then pulses).

Consider "force" by itself like a jackhammer.

A stationary jackhammer alone isn't going to smash through concrete.

But when the machine recoils then pulses - then "force" takes affect,

This here is a woman wielding an active jackhammer with allusion to subsequent pulsations.

To represent an active jackhammer, this was actually the best gif I could find.

We can also infer the additional representation of "force" with this gif.

All those characterizations we use for sexual gratification - "sensation" etc - they all basically mean, the perception/feeling of that pulsation.

For this jackhammer analogy, we activate our pulsation electrically:

"Force" is the base of pulsation - the means by which it's physically carried out
i.e. the means by which we actually fuck.

But to "switch it on", per se, to cause it to actually start pulsing - we need our preceding electric cell.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

In terms of that pulsation,

- "Force" is the base of the pulse.
i.e. nothing else can really happen without "force" - we won't/can't get a pulse without it.
It makes the actual pulse itself happen; i.e. the power to retract the arrow - that depends on "force".

- However to make it attractive, such that it's optimally effective and effortless to apply - desired in fact - it's "spearheaded" with "jealous".
That pulls them into the pulse.

- The space of retraction such that "force" can be applied with momentum necessary for a good pulse, that's "union" to "love", i.e. bring them into the pulse, first to a superficial level, then to a deeper level.

And then when we have sufficient retraction/depth such to render the application of "force" as having maximum momentum, maximum impact, maximum pulse capacity - then we apply it.

But overall, the retraction from "jealous" of "force" - creating the inner momentum of "union" to "love" - yields the overall dynamic such that when "force" is applied, it's felt optimally.

So we start off here,

And retract,

And our result is the pulsation,

In a sense, this acts as our electrification of "force", our supercharge of it (it's the practical/outward extrapolation of the neural hyper to depolarization and subsequent neural pulse).

Making it not only applicable, but relatively effortless to apply, and optimally effective.

Pulsations on the relevant scale, ultimately behaving like this,

, and on a smaller scale like this,

wave based, demonstrating wave nature of the pulsation -

On a slight larger scale like this,
(autonomous nervous system vs CNS but principle is the same),

An interpersonal scale like this,
, excitation -

And a series of excitation and interpersonal nerve stimulations - one big climactic nerve pulse, and we get this,

and afterwards some of this

The principle is consistent throughout (just self replicating on different size orders - i.e. fractals).

Pulsations.

The means to implement said pulsations occurs at the level of neurons, which we implicate (given our thoughts are coded and carried out by neurons), at the level of thoughts;
Thus implemented by thoughts - which we control by way of consciously implemented cues.

"Jealous union, love force"- wave relevance, to form a wave; a pulse.

Last edited: