• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
19 weeks, 5 days in on "jealous union, love force".

I did my bi monthly experimentation day last week.

Results were as follows:

What it felt like was,

"Force" is being applied at the end of a 4 cue sequence.
That is, there's a number of precursors to "force".

This is kind of like the "fighting" vs "fucking" situation.

- "Jealous" makes them crazy.
- "Force" is the physical conflict.

Thus "jealous force" could technically get the job done.

Make them crazy and thus engage them physically.

However, the analogy is like throwing a punch.

If we make them crazy and unload immediately, that's like throwing a punch over a 1 cm distance.
There's no momentum behind it.
Thus when it lands it's more like an low momentum ineffective impact, vs a KO shot (as it needs to be for gratification).

A KO punch gets a good wind-up (i.e. pulling the punch/fist backwards to create distance between it and the target), then spends time and space travelling through the air before it lands on its target so when it lands, it has the necessary momentum.

So,

- "Jealous" is like when we square up to one another; they're mad (by way of "jealous"), and we're ready to engage, i.e. it initiates engagement.

- "Union" is like stepping back and getting that initial distance to facilitate the momentum.

- "Love" is like further recoil and the perfect positioning to land the power

- "Force" is letting the punch go, thus at this time when it lands =

KO.

Maximum effect.

What I'm saying is, raw application of "force" is easy enough to cut down and dodge, avoid - its ineffective thus unlikely to administer pleasure.

But when preceded with making them sufficiently mad, then getting our distance and ensuring perfect placement - then when "force" is applied, it's basically impossible to dodge, and impossible to NOT be felt thoroughly and completely.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So, you know what chicks are like.

They're bad girls, they wanna hang with the bad boys.

This application really seems to strip them of their bluster, if I'm being perfectly honest.

Now there've been times in the past when, I mean some chick "giving it large", you want nothing more than to cut her down and expose her true character.

Now, pfffff - basically what I'm saying is, whilst they're not afraid of me - it basically calls them on any bullshit.

Behaviorally they seem to realize with a dude with this personality, "jealous union, love force", there's the very real possibility that shit can get real.

That was at 19 weeks in.

My objective here is to have them "give in to me" entirely, so's I can give them the piping of a lifetime.

At 19 weeks in, personality is not transduced/manifested/entrenched enough so's as they feel entirely comfortable in allowing that to happen,
i.e. allowing some dude to unload on them with a "perfectly placed" "force".

So, many responses were, for better or for worse, them dodging me - which for the moment is cool.

Further time and application.....

I'm not remotely discouraged by this because, the only other cue I held for this long was,

"Female".

The first real cue I ever applied.

It basically allowed me to interact with chicks on their own level, and the dynamic wasn't super dissimilar to what I'm seeing now.

When you're on their level, they don't fuck about.

And it took a few months but when my personality/neural-coding essentially fully adopted to the cue "female" - I ended up having some insane sex with that.

So with this, "jealous union, love force", these responses seem pretty much on point thus far - it appears.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
What seems to be coming more and more evident here is,

This is a flow-state, mmmkay?

Hustle and flow.

I don't advocate conventional "hustling", as in trying to strip someone of their cash.

But what gangster rapper and try hard bad boys rattle on about constantly, "yo I got serious flow dude".

Basically all that whole deal, is them trying to be playboys.
It's about slaying as much poontang as possible.

That's flow.
They call it "hustle".

Game.

Chicks like "force", they like getting fucked, having a big dick slay them etc.
But applied raw, it's unbecoming.

We need to essentially do just that, "flow" into it.

So we precede it with a number of cues to create that smooth and laminar transition into it.

"Jealous union, love force";

That's all this seems to be.

It's game.

Chicks seem to love game, gets them hot and bothered, and blows their minds in bed.

And that seems to define who we are, how we think, by wave relevance seems to define our very neural function and subsequent gene expression.

Having good game = life satisfaction = good emotional process = happiness and good sex life.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Psychosis = terribly compromised emotional process,

= subsequent neural dysfunction (as by our outlay, emotion itself seems to dictate neural function).

So, having good game, good flow - is the answer to neural dysfunction?

Thing is, those "gang-stars" etc, they try, but fail, to have game, and the result is that real trashy outcome.
Which causes that whole "bad boy" demographic, do nothing, go nowhere losers.

Societal "elite", they have terrible game but focus on productivity, which I guess lends itself to the historical perception of them being uppity difficult people (i.e. their personalities are uppity and difficult, don't flow), but good contributors and the base of a functional society.

Thus no wonder there's so much resentment between different echelons of society.
One echelon looking at the other thinking, "you sponges, get a job already", the other side thinking, "you stick in the mud sumbitches etc".

If one has good "game", they "flow" through life, make historically challenging situations look like water off a ducks back.

Thing is though, "jealous union, love force", that's game, that's our flow state.

It just seem to take a while to, get into the flow.
i.e. our personalities to fully adapt to it so it becomes functional.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Game.

All a lure.

All a lure into a direct physical confrontation.

I guess that surmises the purpose concisely.

To fight and to fuck.

"Jealous union, love..." - the lure - make them crazy and present with vulnerability to allow them to move in on us, flowing deeper and deeper into more personal/vulnerable zones.

Final cue = direct confrontation with physical escalation = "force".

Given that the confrontation (something which is predicated on high emotion/craziness) happens in a position of such intimacy ("love"), it has deep affect.

And that's the game - lure into a physical confrontation (again, given the confrontation happens at a depth of such intimacy = it has a sexualized outcome).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Christ.

It's all a hustle.

Optimized intimacy, contact, bonding (what all of us want and need all the time - to keep our nervous systems ticking over) - it's just a hustle.

Everything is a hustle.

The "Hustler", the "Color of money", "High Rollers" - the attraction of an adept gambler, the flow, the smoothness, the sleek and the glamour;

Keeps society running, flowing smoothly - our flow state.

Even intuitively as a kid, I wanted to move to the big city, to learn that city-personality, street wise, hustle and flow.

New York New York.

Las Vegas.

Miami.

Being a fighter, Mike Tyson from Brownsville - smooth criminal; Jorge Masvidal from Miami, playboy and hustler - the flow, the style, that's what captivates people.

The hustle (problem is, their methods, the hustle gone wrong just = trashy).

Hustle = success.

It seems the hustle never ends;

I think this is most refined/optimized hustle known to man.

Hell, it was established by hustling the hustlers - bar sluts and deviant women - simply learning to play their game better than they could play; beating them at their own game, basically - but learning from them.

A symmetrical flow;
- Emotion - high to low
Intertwined with
- Physical - low to high.

Vulnerable cues on the inside, protected.
Potent cues on the outside, protection.
Flow.

Putting this in perspective, making sense out of the whole thing - the mechanism is established.

I'm 21 weeks in in three days; that's the longest I've ever held a cue or cue sequence ever.
Never have I sustainably had one unchanged cue or cue sequence that long - not even close.

All states, no actions, all emotion, all touching intimately, affect, feelings - pleasure.

Consistency.

The greatest hustle known to man - the glamour, the flow, the style.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Point raised previously was, "it sounds little rapey".

"Rape" is really where a dude lack game/hustle so badly he just applies raw "force" I guess.

Confusion may arise however as, regardless of the fact it's applied in "rape", "force" is an imperative part of the sexual gratification process.

I think that's where the frustrated-dried-up old women thing comes into play;

See, cause the position of women relative to men, weaker - and lower down - they are predisposed to getting in underneath - per se.

Like Tyson - to land that KO blow, he bobbed and weaved, moved, then popped up and BAM!!

That's how the damage was done.

Women are predisposed like that relative to men.

Thus - women hustle men - prostitution exists one direction only.

But they lack the power, "force" of men - so part of their hustle has to be getting dudes so fired up they want to apply "force" to them;

As "force" is an imperative part of the sexual gratification process.

Therefore, the process being "rapey"?

It's just a misconstrued point as "force" is something we inherently associated with "rape" - but neglect to understand it's an imperative component of the process of having sex - regardless.

Difference being, "force" in this instance is being applied in desired fashion;
Vs undesired in "rape".

Essentially this is hustling the "force" to application - flowing into it.

Where "rape" is the blunt application of "force" - non laminar, non wave like, highly aversive when applied like this.

Point I'm trying to address here is - the hustle.

And the fact I guess that, desired or no, sex is best when it's dirty - and you know it's good when chicks almost feel a little violated after - but dirty and they end up craving more - feel good and nasty.
That's been my experience thus far.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So it's like this;

To fuck = a honey trap.

Women control the honey trap by predisposition, thus they control when a fuck happens and when it doesn't (thus no male to female prostitutes).

The hitch seems to come about as, "force" is in a sense, the base of the honey trap.
"Force" is the forward part.
Typically, men be forward with women, and it's pretty unbecoming when a woman does so with a man.
It happens of course, but conventionally women lure the man in, the man "comes forward".

In any case it's like a case of "two to tango"; "force" being an essential component of a good fuck, the man contributes this.
The woman contributes the "lure" part of the fuck.

I guess that's why historically complete emotional autonomy is unusual.
Couples get married to have the stability of each other - a bonding which brings together both necessary components of a good fuck - the "lure", and the "force" (in a sense they're opposite to one another - certainly in terms of direction - a lure encourages approach, a "force" does the approaching - one brings in, the other pushes out).

For mastery over the area - we encapsulate both properties in one overall application.
i.e. optimized sex can lure and gratify, at the same time; that is, an optimized personality.

This way we attain autonomy, complete emotional stability.

And what that application boils down to is, being able to offer an optimized fuck.

An optimized fuck.

The lure, and the gratification - all in one.
Having every base covered, not depending on another individual to contribute a necessary component.

The lure, the emotional inflow - putting them in a position of complete vulnerability to us - then "force" down on top of that.

When "force" is applied like this, it itself flows.

Not effortful to apply like, an uphill struggle - some chick reluctantly letting you fuck her, no.

"Jealous union, love....", they're in a position of complete vulnerability to us, thus when "force" is applied = smashing, complete domination,

= an optimized fuck.

"
Fuck me like you own me baby!!".

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Drawing the comparison again to - rape.

Disgusting comparison to have to draw but, I think it's important.

- Rape = undesired.

- Hustle (what we're doing) = highly desired.

The difference being,

- Rape = putting them in a position of vulnerability against their will and applying "force".

- Hustle = emotionally channeling them into a position of vulnerability and having them beg for the satisfaction of "force" when there.

See, they're both kind of nasty.

One poster commented early in this thread that, women that have perhaps never experienced gratification through penetration under conventional terms - have actually had orgasms being raped.

Disgusting.

But it's in a sense, the scientific dynamic I'm more concerned with.

Point being - sexual gratification, to fuck, seems to be predicated on putting that person in a position of absolute vulnerability, and applying "force" - pounding on them, smashing them completely whilst they're totally vulnerable to it.
That's essentially what fucking is.

For our purposes however, I mean the entire process is based on making them totally crazy first, by way "jealous" (the most important part of the hustle).

Such that they're begging to be, "smashed".

End point however was, "jealous union, love...." - is effectively a hustle (what I've been calling a flow state, same thing) to apply "force" - to smash them.

Trying to smash someone overtly = unacceptable.

Hustling them into getting smashing = hot.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Skateboard ramp:

Getting airborne.

The idea is - they start off way up high one side.

Flow down, and when they hit the ascent the other side, they basically flow up it.

Relating to our curve:

"Force" behaviorally, is something conventionally aversive.

Necessary for gratification and sexual satisfaction, but aversive.

Which makes it difficult/impossible to apply directly - not only apply directly but apply in such a way as it's actually desired.

That's like the ultimate oxymoron.

How do we apply something aversive, such that it's desired?

Skateboard ramp.

When they flow smoothly down the emotional dynamic of "jealous" (super high emotion), to "union" (smooth run/descent), to "love" (bottom, depth of intimacy) - at this point they have tremendous momentum.

This when they ascend into "force" (conventionally a hugely effortful application... these cats even wrote a song about how difficult it is,

..... and they were just trying to "know her name"....) - our precursor flow basically makes it effortless.

i.e. a man trying to fuck a woman, apply "force" - historically is - a fuckin' nightmare.

A serious quid-pro-quo type of situation, as in she'll let you apply "force", aka fuck her, in exchange for something - status, popularity, money etc.

And this is just nature, how nature predisposes men to women, and women to men (in spite of the fact that a woman needs to feel "force" for gratification - thus our aforementioned illustration that some women orgasm being raped, where they never achieved this through a conventional hook up method - perhaps their personality is just too rejecting of "force", thus they remain perpetually sexual dissatisfied).

So how can we apply "force" such that they actually WANT IT!!??

Answer:

Have them come into it with that big momentum and smooth flow (that's our hustle),

And when they hit "force", not only is it NOT a chore, but they're "gagging for it"/"begging for it"/"creaming for it" - whatever it may be - and go into ascent when it's applied,

That ascent = eyes rolling back, hyperventilation, dissociation.

Emotional/pleasure terms =

Cumulatively, like the other poster pointed out at the very start,

I agree though that it takes an emotional connection for me and a SOUL and spirit connection.
That is what attracts women like a magnet. Like a moth to the flame.

Plus lots of foreplay. This is where you men always mess up! Women‘s engines heat up slowly.
If you want to make us have an orgasm then you had best be doing so much foreplay that we are literally begging for it before you even try and fuck us! Learn this lesson!!
Except again, this is not endless foreplay or jumping through them God awful hoops to get laid.

This is spontaneous.

Conventionally how a man gets spontaneously aroused by a woman, now we can do that in reverse.

- Though probably additionally important to highlight, this is done by changing how with think - which affects our neural process thus essentially who we are.
- When you look at a conventional dude there's no way he's spontaneously getting any chick to beg him to fuck her.
- Thoughts-emotions-actions; we implement thoughts by way of cues, implicates neural firing, our actions, who we become, how we present, our appearance, our behavior - the feelings we induce in others (all underwritten by electromagnetism and wave propagation).

This is the process we preclude the conventional laborious "foreplay" and dates etc, and instate the spontaneous response.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
- "Jealous" - we make them crazy.

- "Union" to "love" - we give them the space to allow that crazy to fully manifest, flow, take hold and develop momentum as they come into us.

- "Force" - we apply our imposition and due to the established inward flow already in place, they embrace it, and love it.

Thus our hustle in applying "force", our flow-state;

Skateboard ramp,

- - - -

Thus, the application of a state ("force"), historically aversive, an uphill battle, a chore to apply;

Applied in such a way as it can spontaneously be desired, accepted and highly pleasing/gratifying - effortless, make them feel lighter, get them airborne, launch them into orbit....

- "Jealous union, love....", primes them, electrifies them, gets them hot, hungry to be fucked (this is the hustle).

- "Force" - satisfies/fucks them (the point of the hustle - what we're priming them for).

Trying to apply "force" without them being primed = NA.
It's like trying to fuck them without them being turned on, in-heat etc.

Men are not predisposed to intuitively know how to "prime" women.
Women by biology, "prime" men.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
- "Jealous union, love...." = getting them hot/in-heat.

- "Force" = fucking them.

- "Jealous union, love...." = baiting them into that point of sticky intimacy where they're totally vulnerable/prone to us

- "Force" = fucking them once they're there.

By this rational - a dude that has that hustle and kind of, deviance perhaps?
Underhandedness to lure/bait them into a position where they're totally vulnerable to getting cock-plowed, by way of a manipulation of emotionality = turns them on like crazy.

It makes them hot.

I don't think the conventional word "hustle" really does justice to the process of the emotional lure/inflow.

"Hustle" sounds like some tough-guy stood on the street corner, trying to "spit his game" in desperate attempt to get laid.

This is next level compared to that foolishness.

However, point being,
1st - get them hot
2nd - then fuck them.

Also =
1st - luring them into a position of total vulnerability, such that we can effortlessly
2nd - fuck them.

Again, comparison with,

- Rape = overt coercion into vulnerability, undesired application of "Force" - they're actively resisting getting fucked.

- The Hustle = emotional manipulation into a position of vulnerability such that they'e creaming for "force", but we still put them in a position of complete vulnerability and fuck them.

Difference being, the latter - the socially acceptable approach = entirely hands off.
The only factor at play, is our personality (i.e. our emotional process).
No coercion, no financial manipulation, not using something external like threat of anything etc.

But I find it important to highlight that, the premise - into a position of total vulnerability to us as men - and then fucking them by way of "force", is the same.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
In a sense.

"Jealous union, love force" - is in a sense a replication of the biological predisposition women have for hustling/manipulating swinging dicks.

However, as this sequence includes the "force" typically lacking in most female personality types, in addition to having the allure and approachability they have - thus this hustle supersedes the hustle women were naturally endowed with.

=> Gender gap = solved.

Luring them into a position of sticky intimacy, to fuck them = super hot, nasty, exciting etc to chicks

On that note - some new FSOE to punctuate this understanding,

Luring someone into that depth of sticky intimacy without direct influence/coercion, and just fucking them.

That seems to be the point of life, in many respects.

Having them want to enter that depth of depravity and get railed.

I think that's what every person needs in their life, for a sense of connectivity, stability, well being.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Where as men are historically predisposed to just "going in for the kill", being overt, a hopeless strategy, and women are predisposed to luring in their prey - thus women have historically been in control of when sex can happen.

"A woman chooses a man, a man doesn't choose a woman".

That's how it's been.

Point being, womens predisposed behavior better replicates the actual act of good sex - they lure in to a sticky intimate zone by default - which is what good sex is.

It's almost analogous to the vagina itself - a sticky intimate zone that one gets inside of....

Where's a mans behaviour is typically analogous to the hog - forceful, in your face etc - which is an important component of fucking, but lacks the lure and the sticky intimacy, the necessary precursors to actually make sex happen, and make it any good.

They depend on the woman for this;

Thus they're, "slaves to the poontang".

Perhaps it is biology, hormones that predispose this behaviour and thus thought process, but simply because the process of consciousness is not sufficiently understood - neither how to apply it, or what to apply (i.e. the hypothetical neuroscience question - can psychology trump biology? Well, when we stop letting biology dictate our psychology by default, yes).

So, for the best possible sex, we replicate the actual model of good sex itself, in the thought process.

A lure into sticky intimacy, and culminate with the gratifying "force".

So for men, we preclude being overtly "forceful", and precede that "force" with a series of cues such to create that inner lure into sticky zone first - then and only then, culminating with "force".

That's the model for perfect sex - excitation, into inner intimacy, then culminate with satisfaction when we're close enough such that it makes maximum impact - really scratches that itch that's way deep down and historically difficult to reach.

And that defines the thought process we implement.

Perfectly refined thought process, replicates itself in behavior, replicates itself in the act of sex itself.

Last edited:

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
You sure sound like someone who jerks it alone
Us women are different. I don't need an emotional connection. The best sex i ever had was an acquaintance that i thought was a dick.
My last boyfriend i loved and the sex was awful in the beginning and throughout