• SLR Moderators: Captain.Heroin | madness00
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Just as a point, kind of an amalgamation the last two posts;

1) Crap roles downhill

2) Making cats crazy and sick fucks torturing the vulnerable.

i.e. a presentation of vulnerability = the potential for "crap" influx.

The vulnerable get raped in prison.

= Vulnerability arouses sexual desires.

That "craziness" is associated with sexual desires.

- Thus, vulnerability and the perception and presentation of such - makes people crazy

Isn't that bizarre?

It really is like the animal kingdom where the weak are preyed on, their exploitation is justification for the strong.

I guess these are our base impulses and we don't work to over ride them, we work to use them to our advantage.

Thus,

What we have here is, a downhill dynamic - we're encouraging crap to roll down on top of us, basically.

This is how we equalize the gender gap.

Women have the inferior roll in life, thus to equalize sexuality - men must embody a personality in which they take as much crap as women.

"Jealous union, love force" - it causes crap to flow onto us - but we culminate with "force".

I guess "force" is what the sick assholes never see coming;

- We present with all the vulnerability.
- To the sickos we appear like we're gonna take shit from them.
- It's always the punch you don't see coming that puts you down.

i.e. after we cause as much crap to descend on us as possible - we culminate with self assertion.

i.e. it's the last thing you'd expect.
The first three cues epitomize vulnerability and shit taking in order of increasing vulnerability.
The final cue epitomizes self assertion.

As a seasoned boxer may say, we get them to "walk in on our heaviest punch".

KO.

- For women trying to get laid = guaranteed orgasm
- For sick assholes trying to do sick shit to us = ..... ????? I don't know, something to make them rethink their sick-asshole ways, hopefully.

But they're both ultimately predicated on the same paradigm/dynamic.

Isn't that,

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
"Jealous union" - hyperpolarition - fast and loose;

"Love force" - depolarization - intimate and heavy.

Point being, to get that sweet-release, pleasurable depolarization of "love force", it must be preceded by the charge accumulation - hyperpolarization of "jealous union".

Idea of quantum field theory or wave theory, wave entanglement or every wave affecting the next in some capacity;

And pre-determinism vs free will.

Concisely, via generation of our own wave field, we're cultivating the environment around us.

Transcending that which is thought to be pre-determined.
No longer just riding the waves which come our way, but generating our own wave field, implicating/cultivating the wave field around us (doing so optimally).

Curiously, this is exactly what is necessary to please a woman in bed, reliably, sustainably.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
18 weeks in on "jealous union, love force", as of yesterday.

Getting some nice hot/fired-up responses from some sweet gals.

Fired up = hyperpolarization.

Greater the hyperpolarization, stronger the subsequent depolarization - better, more mind blowing the sex. Really getting deep down below, touching that most sensitive zone etc.

"Jealous union" = hyperpolarization, accumulation of positive charge in ion gate.

"Love force" = depolarization, sweet release, action potential propagation - electricity.

The emotion, coupled with the medium through which it manifests.

I normally do an extensive social "tester" every two weeks, see how things have progressed from the last two weeks.

Basically go out and hit on a bunch of chicks, see how spontaneously aroused I can get them.

4 weeks ago it was good, could have been better.

2 weeks ago it seemed to have improved, had a couple chicks RIGHT on the edge, but no cigar.

Next test date scheduled for mid to late next week.

At 18 weeks in (where I'm at now), that's basically 4 months.

Longest period I every went without seeing some dramatic change/modification was about 6 months +change.
Typical period for complete personality augmentation was 4.5 months.

So, I guess I anticipate to potentially see maximum efficacy at the period between 20 an 28 weeks, guesstimating that mostly.

And it normally happens on the drop of a dime, as in - circuit is complete, BAM, lights come on.

Alls I can do is keep scrutinizing, and keep moving forward.

I think this Pathfinders track is appropriate to post at this time;

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Honey trap.

"Jealous union" - lure them in,

"love force" - the sticky inner gratification.

The honey-trap analogy just occurred to me.

Was looking for a gif to represent that, and when I put "honey trap" into google images, a bunch of chicks in g-strings popped up.

i.e. honey trap is traditionally a female phenomenon; perhaps THEE female phenomenon.

Thus one way sexual system, no male to female prostitutes etc.
(I think it may also be why women have traditionally been the "home makers" etc. They think such as to create that comfortable inner environment - biologically predisposed as to how they think, basically).

Biologically predisposed to think and thus behave, but perhaps with this effective cue implementation, matters can be evened out a little better (i.e. psychology - or thoughts - can in fact, trump biology; i.e. actually implicate epigenetics).

But yeah, honey trap analogy.

Sucks them in, into that sticky viscosity, makes their eyes roll back.
Allows them to express all their sticky desires.

Honey trap is also going to be exciting for chicks also.

i.e. it's based on electricity, inherent excitation.

Perhaps based on excitation.

This may be the most beautiful part of the honey-trap.

Despite the fact we're creating the lure process, it can actually make our partner feel like they're the one "taking advantage" (in a manner of speaking), of us.

I believe that further lends itself to excitation.
In fact in many respects, it's possible this may be the crux of its functionality.

Last edited:

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
I was drawn to this thread by the intriguing title and the fact it pops up repeatedly every day and every night but after perusing several pages I can't find an entry point - I'm gonna save it for a super amped night when I can read from the beginning and get the logic.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I was drawn to this thread by the intriguing title and the fact it pops up repeatedly every day and every night but after perusing several pages I can't find an entry point - I'm gonna save it for a super amped night when I can read from the beginning and get the logic.

Yeah, I get you.

I didn't really initiate it too well.

I think I should put a link in the OP for the actual jump off point.

TBH though, easiest way is to probably start from the end and read backwards.
It'd make more sense.

By example, my latest deduction is using the "honey trap" analogy, which is remarkably apt, and would put excellent perspective on any formerly kind of confusing or counter-intuitive sounding descriptions.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

To expand on this "honey trap" dynamic a little more.

Kind of related to the "crap rolling downhill dynamic".

Basically - you know what, I'm gonna use a topic that most of us can relate to at some point:

Bullying.

Bullying is crap rolling downhill.

Victimization - others exploiting a weakness one presents with in some capacity.

Bullying happens say, to quiet kids, kids who can't stand up for themselves etc.
i.e. it's an exploitation of passivity.

What our dynamic encapsulates is,
1st - high emotional flare, "jealous" - so, if there's crap in the vicinity, we're actively having it directed at ourselves.

If there's no crap, we'll make some crap; i.e. "jealous" will get someone mad.

Mmmkay?

Then we're presenting with progressive passivity, thus;

2nd - "union" - this is a controlled state of passivity, allow someone to come into a state of bonding with us.
Additionally could say, actively allowing, by way of passivity, someone to come in our personal space and victimize us.

3rd - "love" - all out openness, complete vulnerability. Being open to the depths.
It's not active, outward, aggressive.
It's basically being prone, vulnerable, passive to the point of comfort where that depth of intimacy can be expressed.

Being active is something outward, so doesn't directly facilitate intimacy.

Therefore in this case, "love" is a level of non-aggression/passivity, that allows someone else to fuck with us to our very soul.

Then finally,

4th - "Force" - the gratification.
Really in someones personal space applying "force", thus it's only appropriate to apply when they have reached, by way of their own volition (a little encouragement of "jealous" to make them "come at you"), that level of being up-close-and-personal, which is where they'll be at when they're reached the stage of intimacy associated with "love".

And "force" is where the sexual gratification is at, as it represents the actual physical act of "fucking".

The honey trap.

From the point of view of the observer (as we see on our graph), "force" is actually out of sight behind our intimacy barrier.
They can feel it, but can't see it, not readily observable - it's like when you can't see cops on scene you're more likely to commit a crime - thus by way of its positioning, the presence of "force" doesn't actually inhibit anothers impetus to fuck with us.

Concisely, we're presenting the level of intimacy to allow someone to come inside and thoroughly fuck with us (that turns chicks on like crazy).

But as the final application is the assertive "force", we actually control this entire process.
Our presentation of vulnerability and trying to get someone to fuck with us may appear oblivious (as passivity can - part of what makes it so damn hot), but it's actually entirely calculated.

In a sense, we fuck them, by encouraging them to fuck with us.

Not to get too depraved about it but, the honey trap is taking advantage of them, but it feels to them like they're taking advantage of us;

- And it's the latter part, they feel like they're in complete control as by way of the dynamic, they're begging for "force".
Despite us applying "force", they feel like the ones in control.

That's a very counter-intuitive setup, but it's the product of the cue arrangement.

This allows them to totally open up and go crazy during the sex, express all their dirtiest desires and release in the inner slut etc., because our application of "force" is positioned such as not to inhibit them, yet ever present such that it still gratifies them.

Chicks been using their own honey-trap since the dawn of humanity, unbeknownst to themselves in some cases, I say with fair confidence.

But this is ultimately gender equalization, men and women on an equal playing field when it comes to sexual leverage.

Anyways, end result is, more emotional, more electric - it makes the sex so much hotter (why traditionally women can get men spontaneously aroused, but not the other way around; honey trap dynamic - they have it, historically, men don't).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
You are welcome! 😘

I wish I could find that documentary I saw where a cool guy took you on a tour of the inside of The Temple of the body and explained everything. It was very enlightening.

We are a small version of the Universe inside.
Really cool stuff!

I was reading back over and actually the fractal nature of this concept is reflected in this sequence.

Our personality is a state, comprised of states - each state ultimately being a wave.

Which perhaps boiled down to string theory which suggests fundamental particles are basically waves vibrating at different frequencies.

Mandelbrot set demonstrates this mathematically on a visual level.

But it's a means to highlight that the overall sequence application, "jealous union, love force", is a state.
Comprised of states, "jealous"..... "union"....... etc.

Fractals = what happens on a small scale is reflected on a larger scale + vice versa.
i.e. "We are a small version of the Universe inside "

Example: atomic structure similar to a solar system - nucleus surrounded by electrons/planets.

But by quantum mechanics, we know that the most fundamental form of everything - is a wave.

Thus all these cues were derived on the basis of "wave relevance" - having a smooth/laminar state.

Our personality implicating the society around us (dictating it, really), in actual fact is our wave state implicating the quantum-wave field by way of "quantum entanglement".

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Honey trap:

See, conventional setup (as per page 5) is,

Thus women have the natural honey-trap going on.

i.e. they lure men in by biological predisposition.

Men have NONE of that going on, which is perhaps why feminization of men is a contemporary phenomenon, and feminism in some capacity is the subduction of conventional overt male masculinism.

In many respects not a bad thing but, nature is more complicated than that.

In some respect, we're born into a very compromised situation as men/women/society/people, which we can spend our entire lives trying to negotiate and come to terms with, dealing with the heartbreak of no success with this.

See thing is, the down hill slope of men into women - which is like a representation of the physical dominance of men over women, that's necessary.

For good sex, application of the male-subduing-females (i.e. "force") is necessary, otherwise they'll never feel anything during the pounding.

The contradiction happens as behaviorally, socially, that "dominant" persona is a grand mal turn off, not to mention a huge pain the ass to be around.

How to negotiate this conundrum?

Simply modify the dynamic,

Where a natural tendency occurs as to "force" application in the conventional setup (chart on left), i.e. applying "force", fucking the weaker person, getting our jollies, having our wicked way with them etc.

And the point to remember is, THIS IS NECESSARY, sex is nasty, depraved act.
We put a chicks face in the pillow, ass in the air and pound on the most intimate/sensitive part of her body.
AND - it must occur like this or it's simply no good, not satisfying, for them or us.

In the modified setup on the right, "force" application happens feasibly, but only when distinctly sought out.

i.e. they must pass through the depth of intimacy to get to "force", and to enter that intimacy - that occurs exclusively of their own volition.
We provide incentive to enter that zone by way of the emotional flare "jealous" (functionality of everything else is predicated on this);

But the fact remains that, it's still ultimately their own volition,
i.e. they pull "force" down on top of themselves, basically.

The honey trap is such that actual physical imposition of the traditional setup, doesn't occur until the very end of the dynamic - where they're already super intimate - thus it's never applied under undesirable terms.

As oppose to historically we try and "force" it upon them and hope they'll accept, what you see on your typical Fri/Sat night, men pathetically chasing after women etc - a real passion killer.

It's a counter intuitive setup to explain in some respects (which is kind of the point, it yields a result which is counter to conventional intuition).

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Understanding becoming more lucid;

- So, on our right side graph, "Jealous union, love force",

What's become apparent is that, comparing the emotions - "jealous" vs "love".

- "Jealous" is the hyperpolarized emotion.
- "Love" is the depolarizing emotion.

Positive flows into negative thus we get our flow.

However additionally, what I hadn't realized is that,

- "Force" is a depolarizing physical state, as it facilitates fucking - i.e. "unloading".
It facilitates a release.
When we indulge in "force", yeah we can potentially make ourselves look quite foolish by being too overt (therefore it's positioned in final place), but it basically caters to that unloading action.

- "Union" therefore, must be a hyperpolarizing physical state.
Perhaps in the sense that, a "union" does not impose, and with chicks they expect to get depolarization of "force" with a man.
They don't get that with "union" - so it can actually kind of tantalize them - that gets them fired up and hot and bothered, horny basically.

So cumulatively, our entire left side, "jealous union" - that's hyperpolarization.

And our entire right side, "love force" - that's all depolarization.

With each pole, we require our emotion coupled with the physical for affect, actual manifestation of the emotion physically/sexually.

i.e.

Positive pole (hyperpolarized side) = "jealous union".

Negative pole (depolarizing side) = "love force".

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter

Additionally what's important to outline here is - the historical male-to-female dynamic, versus the modified setup.

Normally males - big/strong/active.
Females - more passive.

Females hyperpolarize males (often times by use of "jealousy" or just get them fired up somehow, induce high emotion, provocative dress/behavior) - hyperpolarize them.

For sex to happen, there has to be "force", thus a hyperpolarized male attempts to flow into the female.

Historically as we can observe, both in humans and in the animal kingdom (though without sufficient application of cognizance humans are basically just animals on a primal level anyways), females induce hyperpolarization in a number of males - then the "alpha" male, the most forceful male that can basically knock other dudes trying to get their nut, knocks them out of the way and gets his jollies.

Humanity, a sense of humanity and progressive civilization and adept societal behaviour, this historical behaviour is not something that lends well to it.
(I think the historical idea of "culture" and even religion", is an attempt to imbue uncivilized/"uncultured" people with a sense of what it means to be civilized).

However no culture/religion has really established a scientifically validated paradigm for which optimized behavioral/thought and thus functionality, can occur.
Comparing this to our quantum fields, laminar wave optimization, and by way of entanglement, inefficient wave generating states will inevitably clash - thus we have historical religious and belief-pattern conflicts.
Humanity has been trying to kill each other from day one, basically.

So, more recently, we have feminization, quashing of overt masculinization which actually does improve societal standards by elimination of this "dominant male" disposition.
On a grander scale, alleviation of dictatorships or "supreme" roles, implementation of democracies, women's rights etc
Reducing cases of only "the strong survive".
Greater sense of humanity; as humans with cognizance, this is what we strive for.

But, it causes terrible quality sex life and additional compromised outcomes on other levels.
Well, enhanced in one way, compromised in another.

Not optimized, put it that way.

So, to transcend the "naturally occurring" setup - yeah - examining our graph;

As oppose to applying "force" in a forceful way, we instead kind of, reverse engineer the "honey trap" dynamic.

To do this, whilst not compromising an assertive and capable disposition, our leading action actually precipitates a higher emotional response than "force", and is subsequently more active - actually yielding a higher functional outcome than the historical/predisposed setup.
i.e. "jealous" more emotionally potent that "force" - as well as being more approachable - much more suited as the leading aspect of our presentation/personality.

This leading action ("jealous") is exclusively emotional, thus without the overt imposition of "force", or imposition of any kind.

Again, precluding the historical male demeanor which is awkward/rigid/unsuitable for customer services positions etc - unlike the non-impositional female form.

Then we allow inward flow via a series of subsequent non-impositional states, culminating only with the potentially impositional state of "force" in 4th position - out of sight, effectively.

However in this position, not only is it out of sight and thus precludes its own imposition, but actually works in a "suction" capacity, enhancing attraction further.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
All this is done such that, we don't actually completely overlook or omit that fundamental dynamic of application of "force" onto a weaker state of vulnerability (the dynamic necessary to yield good/satisfying/nasty-ass sex) that we see outlined in the first graph,

the historical male-to-female flow state graph.

However, what we do ensure is, this application is only made, when it's desired.

Not only desired, but actively sought out by the hotty in question.

Simply a question of re-arranging the emotional dynamics.

See, we were born on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy, in a galaxy cluster in a universe that in truth, we have no idea the actually size of; could be infinite.
We might be in a cluster of universe's.

This entire space, is full with tumult.

However, the actually principles upon which matter/particles etc, within that universe act, are actually extremely well defined.

To the point where, we could potentially (with a super computer powerful enough), have a numerical association with every single point right down to even each planck length, of every macro dot for every part of the universe.

What I'm saying is, humans are essentially organisms that by some stroke of universal serendipity, materialized in this universal tumult, in a space that facilitated the formation of life (something unusual given how turbulent the universe is).

And as organism, for longevity and for quality of life, we really have to bring ourselves more in tune with the actually defining mechanics of the universe itself.

Bring ourselves in tune with the smooth wave properties that cause beauty to emerge from the entropy/chaos.

And as humans, we accomplish this, by way of consciousness/cognizance - applying that, and optimizing it.

Sports psychology 101 - "Thoughts, to emotions, to actions/outward-behavior".

But everything starts with our conscious application.
Everything starts with our thoughts.

Thoughts in line with quantum mechanics, in line with waves - formed such to form a cumulatively optimized state.

All based around what all of us want, and all of us need, and all of us think about - all of the time;

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Closing thought for today:

- "Jealous union, love force", are neural relevant waves.
i.e. emotional relevant waves.

- "Speed, movement, energy, control" - they're physical relevant waves, with no emotional implication - they don't affect neurons or neural firing on a fundamental level.
(In fact, adequate neural function on a fundamental level is necessary, so these can be applied).

That is to say, the latter are implemented and take effect immediately whilst performing physical actions/exercise/sports etc.

The former - the emotional waves - they generate neural waves, thus neural signalling.

Modified neural signalling forms new synaptic connections, new behavioral modes, a new personality, or revised/augmented (in my case, going on others responses to me).

Point being, new synaptic connections, synaptic strengthening - possible synaptic pruning in some cases?

This is perhaps the explanation as to why it's taking, thus far almost 20 weeks, and perhaps more, to see optimized affects.
Formation of synaptic connections and strengthening, or the extent to which this must occur - I have no idea timelines associated with that (formerly hazarded a guess at a max of 28 weeks, going on past experience).

By way of fractal extrapolation, adequate neural and synaptic connections effectively transduce outward into our behavior - generating the possibility to form novel interpersonal connections.

In other words, enhanced connections on a macro scale = enhanced connections on a day to day scale.

So, connection generation (revised, revolutionized or certainly augmented) does seem to be a key process, in this process.

Cue implementation, affect neural waves, thus neural connectivity - extrapolated outward to the nature of our interpersonal connectivity.

By thought process, optimized, presumably could infer, neural process and connectivity to subsequently become optimized, thus our outward interpersonal nature (personality) and connectivity with other organisms (people, I guess being the prime one - though I've felt much better intuitive communication/connection with pets e.g. dogs etc, recently also), to become optimized.

And by way of this, sexualized interaction, connection and communication first by way of waves, then by way of transference of bodily fluids - to ultimately become optimized.

KnowhaImSayin'??

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Remarkable.

This popped up on bluelight suggestions banner;

Internal monologue.

I had heard to it referred previously as "self dialogue" - but essentially the same thing.

Responses in this thread go to the effect of, "sometimes I think in images, sometimes in words, sometimes visuals, sometimes counting things - sometimes it's horrible and I wish I could shut if off".

I think perhaps "internal monologue" is our individual attempts to make sense of the entropy/chaos going on around us, figure out the emergent patterns and why things happen in our lives how they do - and/or how we can affect those things.

As a kid, I did all that shit - visualizing tangents on objects, bisecting angles I'd see naturally occurring in nature an attempting to in a sense, "distil" a fractal pattern therein.

About the age of 9 or 10 I began repeating abstract mnemonics etc, either to keep my mind distracted or try and attain some kind of definition to my thought process.
Subsequently began to determining timing of rhythmic patterns within movement.

Started to become a pain in the ass.

Then I was surprised and delighted when, going to my cousins house for a week during summer vacation, changing environment and attending a sports camp where we were real physically active every day, then doing work on his farm in the evening - I found I had completely abandoned/forgotten about the dialogue and the overthinking etc - got a break from it, basically.

BUT, "inner monologue" began to reintroduce itself in my mid 20's, first by way of visuals, visualizing channels of interaction between people.

Then I began to define those channels of action in terms of sentences - simply to give them more consolidated definition and specific meaning.

Then those sentences got boiled down into single words or "cues" - as we have here - and when that happened, the visual variation in how other people began to respond to me became more and more evident.

Then I began building cue sequences.... striving after improvements and began to believe that there was a way to optimize this process;
i.e. if a modification of a cue yielded a response in a hot girl in which she regarded me more sexually, or as being more approachable - then I simply had to extrapolate that modification to an optimized end point.

That process started in 2010.

Now we're at 2020 and the end result is, "Jealous union, love force" - where I believe these cues actually implicate neural function, synaptic connection, and extrapolate outwards thus begin to actually implicate physiological processes and well being, quantum fields and the nature of our very society and the world/universe around us.

But yeah - it's all essentially a highly refined/optimized form of "inner-monologue/self-dialogue" - defines what we are.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I think historically we get indoctrinated with a "way to think" during childhood, which forms the nature of the inner dialogue we have and carry throughout our life - ultimately defining who we become, our personality, our culture, the nature of relationships we can have (be they functional/dysfunctional) etc.

And more over - the "honey trap" analogy I have began to use in reference to the "jealous union, love force" dynamic that transpires or that defines this cues dynamic;

That's essentially "the honey trap game".

Or perhaps concisely what we refer to as just, "game" (which is ultimately our personality it would seem) - the aspect to ourselves we use to basically, get laid.

This can become modified over time and, I noticed recently in particular with older/more-mature women, they play this creepy sleazy kind of game (some of them), like they're desperately trying to cling on to the validation their attractive leverage brought them in their youth.

Or some of them just become terribly spiteful and discontent with life as they age.

But pertains to "game" - i.e. "honey trap game" - and all comes down to our sex lives.

Last edited: